剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
阴差阳错 第一季第五集
这就是你从那座房♥子拿来的东西
Is that what you got from the house?
- 就一件旧裙子吗 - 那是你祖母的吗
- Some old dress? - It's your grandmother's, isn't it?
他说什么啊
What's he saying?
他说他是我们的祖辈
He said he is our father.
他说珂琳达是他妻子
He said Kalinda was his wife.
什么
What?
滚开 你这黑鬼
Get away from me, you black bastard!
你被埋在墓地之外
You were buried outside the cemetery,
也就是说 你要么是自杀 要么是个杀人犯
which means you were either a suicide or a murderer.
是不是还有一个人
Is this another one?
这只是个洞 空的
It's just a hole, empty.
不是小凯 不是他干的
It wasn't Kev! He didn't do it!
- 还记得你的名字吗 - 查理
- Do you know your name? - Charlie.
- 全名呢 - 不记得了
- OK, your full name? - I can't remember.
- 这是我们店里的 - 有地址吗
- Yeah, that's one of ours. - Do you have an address?
有 我告诉你方向
Yes, I can give you directions.
让你们一直困在这儿绝不是个办法
It was never gonna work, trying to keep you all here.
我把事情越弄越糟了
I've made it worse.
你好
Hello?
你好 莎拉
Hello, Sarah.
没事吧 莎拉
You OK, Sar?
我给你倒杯水吧
Do you want a glass of water?
不 我不想喝水
No, I don't want a glass of water!
好 好
Ok, ok.
- 放松... - 不 不 不 不
- Just... - No, no, no, no, no, no!
我觉得你躺一下比较好
Maybe you should just lie down for a minute.
不 不 求你们 都别说了
No, no, please, both of you, please, just stop it.
你说你是从坟墓里爬出来的
so, if you came out of your grave, as you say,
呃...
erm...
那为何你看上去这么正常
then why don't you look sick?
为什么还有头发
Why have you got hair?
我也不知道
I don't know.
麦凯勒医生
I've been
给我做了检查
checked out by Dr McKellar,
据她所说
and as far as she can tell, I'm
我很健康
in perfect health.
那...
Um...
你不应该去医院看一下吗
shouldn't you be in the hospital?
不能去医院 不行
No hospitals, no.
是我要求的
That was my choice.
这是我自己的事 我想自己做决定
This is happening to me, and that's what I want.
我不太...
OK, I don't...
哦
Oh!
抱歉 我现在脑子太乱了
Sorry, I just don't know what to think.
没准我只能复活一个礼拜 所以我想...
If I only have one more week, then that's...
我不能浪费时间
that's what I got.
宝宝在乱动
Baby's going crazy.
坐下 拜托 坐下 莎拉 坐 坐下
Sit, please. Just sit, Sarah. Sit down, come on. Sit.
没事吧
Ok?
孩子... 还有多久出生
So, how long... how far have you got to go?
嗯 还有两周
Um, I've got two weeks.
哦
Oh!
很吓人吧
How scary is that?
是的
Very.
詹姆斯 我现在想喝水了
Um, James, I do want a glass of water.
- 好 - 给我来杯水好吗
- Yep. - Can you get me a glass of water?
好
Yeah.
真高兴再见到你 莎拉
It's good to see you, Sarah.
我好想你
I missed you so much!
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 你在这儿... 查尔斯·P·汤普森
Hey, here you are... Charles P Thompson,
弗罗梅勒战役
Battle of Fromelles.
你被授予了十字勋章
You were awarded the Military Cross.
嘿
Hey!
原来你不是个胆小鬼啊 小宝贝
Not such a pussy after all, Chuckles.
但上面没说我是怎么死的 死在哪儿
Doesn't say how I died or where or anything.
你看他一点也不像你
You know he doesn't look like you.
那不是我
It's not me.
我曾有个像这样的烟盒
I had a tobacco tin just like this.
走吧 我们去皇室酒店
Come on, we're going to the Royal.
早了点吧
Bit early.
- 我实在搞不明白 - 没人明白
- I can't wrap my head around this. - No-one can.
- 但麦凯勒医生知道的 - 是
- But Dr McKellar knows? - Yes.
那是在我们去做超声波检查的时候
So, when we were at the ultrasound,
你就先告诉她了吗
before you told me, you told her.
不 她从一开始就知道 当时她也在墓地
No, she knew from the start. She was at the cemetery.
好吧 但是维克也知道
OK, but Vic knows?
是的 我和他说了 但...
Yeah, I told him, but...
- 他还没见过凯特... - 你告诉他了
- he hasn't seen Kate... - You told him.
是的 但我们不能让这件事传出去
Yes, but we need to keep this contained.
为什么要这样呢 詹姆斯
Why do we need to keep this contained, James?!
因为一旦被别人发现
Because as soon as someone finds out,
凯特就会被带走的
they're gonna take Kate away.
那天来的人是你 对吗
It was you, wasn't it?
什么
What?
是你把棉球带走了
You took Spongey.
不 是它跟着我的
No, she followed me.
在你擅自闯入这里的时候
When you broke into the house.
我自己的家需要闯入吗
How can I break into my own house?
没人想夺走你的东西 凯特
No-one's taken anything from you, Kate.
是我发现的这座房♥子
I found this house.
是我和詹姆斯一起买♥♥的 是我给地板抛了光
I bought it with James. I polished those floorboards.
这房♥子是我的
This house is mine.
那张沙发
That couch
是我的 小棉也是我的狗
is mine, and Sponge is my dog.
你已经死了 凯特
You were dead, Kate.
我在这儿喝过酒
I used to drink here.
我也是
Me too.
我们进去看看能不能想起什么吧
Let's go inside, see if I remember anything.
没钱啊 查理
No money, Charlie.
没有房♥子 没有家 一无所有
No home, no family, no nothing.
所以我们没啥可怕的
Then we got nothing to lose.
他可能还在这附近
He could still be around.
谁
Who?
那个害死我的混♥蛋♥
The bastard that knocked me off.
那你怎么知道他是谁
Well, how'd you know who he was?
我会知道的
I'll know.
来点什么 伙计
What can I get you, mate?
谢啦
Cheers.
干杯 兄弟们
Cheers, fellas!
你要什么
What'll you have,
什么
eh?
啤酒
Beer.
算你来对地方了
Well you've come to the right place.
不 来一杯那个... "肮脏的安妮"
No, give us one of them... A Dirty Annie.
你怎么知道那是"肮脏的安妮"
How did you know that's a Dirty Annie?
战时都喝这个
They drank it in the war.
哈
Well,
这么了解它的历史的人还真是难得一见
it's nice to meet a bloke who knows his history.
我叫罗素 罗素·卢埃林
I'm Russell. Russell Llewellyn.
查尔斯
Charles.
查尔斯·P·汤普森
Charles P. Thompson.
这是什么恶作剧吧
Was there someone put you up to this, eh?
不 不 这真的是我的名字
No, no, that's my name.
我是
I'm...
我是以查理命名的
I'm named after Charlie...
那个查理
the other Charlie.
什么 就那个查尔斯·P·汤普森吗
What? Charles P. Thompson?
澳新军团的传奇人物
The Anzac legend?
我和他有血缘关系
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表