剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
准备好
Yeah, there it is.
加油
Come on.
坚持住
Push through it.
- 就这样 加油 - 别逼他
- That's good. That's good. - Don't push him!
不要逼他
Don't push him!
他还好 他还有呼吸
He's alright. He's still breathing.
你个疯子 你会害死他的
You psycho bitch. You were gonna kill him!
好了好了查理 我们回去
That's it, Charlie. Come.
- 查理 - 把包给我
- Charlie! - Get me my bag.
帮下忙
Help us.
把他扶进去
Just get him inside.
- 你干什么了 - 没什么 他会恢复的
- What did you do? - Nothing. He's gonna be alright.
- 休息一下就没事了 - 别装好人了
- He just needs to rest now. - As if you give a shit.
我只是想给你们找一条出去的路
I'm trying to find an exit for all of you.
你带他去了桥那里
You took them to the bridge?
是的 所有出路都试了
Yeah, and every other way out.
每次都会出现反应
He got sick every time.
不只是有反应 你还一直在逼他
He didn't just get sick. You pushed him.
- 拿水来 - 马上就到了查理 撑住
- He needs water. - Nearly there, Charlie. Come on.
撑住 就在这里吧
Come on. Around there.
- 好了 - 躺下吧
- OK. - Here you go.
休息一下
Here you go.
凯特
Kate.
这么说他们没法离开尤拉那
So there's no way out of Yoorana?
至少我没找到出路
None that I can find.
谁他妈"请"你去找的
And who asked you to fucking find one?
凯特
Kate.
你有新的生活了
You moved on.
我理解
I get it.
所以我也必须向前看了
But I have to move on too.
这没什么
And it's OK.
我还活着
I'm alive.
还能...
And...
... 享受阳光 蓝天和草地
... there's sun and there's sky and there's grass.
不再受病痛折磨
I'm not sick.
这连我自己都难以置信
And I feel incredible.
所以我不会坐在这儿...
So I'm not gonna sit around here feeling...
.. 悲春伤秋 自怨自艾
.. feeling sorry for myself.
- 别这样 别这么说 - 也许...
- Wait a minute. Wait a minute. - Maybe...
也许我们注定不能一生一世
Maybe it just wasn't meant to be forever.
什么
What?
- 这已经不重要了 - 不 很重要
- It doesn't matter anymore. - It does.
- 别... - 凯特 很重要
- No... - Kate, it does.
这对我很重要
It matters.
你根本想象不到这有多么重要
And you have no idea.
跟我来 我想让你看些东西
Come with me. I want to show you something.
来吧
Come with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Goodbye.
你去世后 我买♥♥下了这个地方
I bought this place after you died.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
哦 我最喜欢的衬衣
Oh, my favourite shirt.
天哪
Oh...
- 你一直留着这些东西 - 是的
- You kept all these stuff? - Yeah.
结婚三周年的酒庄之旅
Third anniversary winery tour?
真不敢相信这些你都留着
I can't believe you kept all this.
送你入殓时 我觉得那地方太小了
When I put you in that coffin, it was so small.
我记得我对自己说
I just remember thinking to myself,
不可能装得下你
That can't possibly contain her,
装不下完完整整的你
everything that you were.
所以
So...
我更希望把你留在这里
.. this place sort of became you.
而不是什么地下的盒子
You know, not some box in the ground.
在这里的时候
You know, I could just...
就像和你在一起
.. come here and be with you.
嘿 维克
Hey, Vic.
头上的伤怎么样了 看医生了吗
How's the head? Have you seen a doctor yet?
我一直在找麦凯勒医生
I've been looking for Dr McKellar.
这么晚了还在找吗
You've been running after hours?
她不在诊所 知道她可能去哪儿吗
Well, she's not at the surgery. Anywhere else she might be?
对不起 我不知道
I don't know. Sorry.
詹姆斯还在工作
James is at work still.
好像最近抢劫犯很猖獗
Some dickhead's been in a robbery spree, it seems.
和墓地那件事有关系吗
Think that's related to the business at the cemetery?
- 什么事 - 詹姆斯没说吗
- What business? - What, James hasn't mentioned it?
没有
No.
前几天晚上有几座墓被人破坏了
Some grave was mucked around with the other night.
太糟糕了
Oh. That's awful.
我相信詹姆斯会解决的
Well, James will be handling it, I'm sure.
- 我上周还去过墓地 - 是吗
- I was just there last week. - You were?
是啊 凯特就葬在那里
Yeah, well, Kate's buried there.
我有时候会去墓前给她送花
I put flowers on her grave sometimes.
- 为什么这么做 - 呃
- Why do you do that? - Uh...
我觉得在那里感觉离她近一些
I guess, when I go there, I feel close to her.
当然
Of course.
这就是人们去扫墓的原因 是吧
That's what cemeteries are for, aren't they?
需要给詹姆斯传什么口信吗
Is there a message that you want me to pass on to James?
不用了 没事
No. No, it's fine.
这是不是
Is that...?
- 很重 - 有一点
- Is it heavy? - Uh, a little.
如果我是你的话就躺着了
I'd lie down, if I were you.
嗯
Hmm.
- 再见 - 再见
- Well, see ya. - See ya.
用你抓的兔子做的
I used the rabbits.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 这是什么 - 炖膝骨
- What is this? - Osso buco.
太好吃了
It's great.
我的厨艺可是很棒的
I'm an excellent cook.
感觉好一点儿了吗
You're feeling better?
- 我很好 - 托你的福
- I'm right as rain. - No thanks to you.
谢谢 查理
Well, thank you, Charlie.
至少我们能确定现状了
Now we know.
是啊 我之前活着的时候也是被困在尤拉那
Yeah... I was stuck in Yoorana last time I was alive.
什么也没变
Nothing's changed.
我们必须把自己的问题解决掉
All of us need to put things right.
什么问题
What things?
我们的过去
Our past.
我们的错误
Our mistakes.
让我们在世的亲人了解真♥相♥
Let those we left behind know the truth.
我没有什么亲人了
I don't have anyone left.
我也没犯什么错
I didn't make any mistakes.
那你为什么会英年早逝
Then why did you die so young?
我们还是先从已经明确的事情入手吧
Let's just stick to the facts, what we know for certain.
可这一切本来就说不通
None of this makes any sense.
你呢
What about you?
你觉得现在是什么情况
What do you think this is?
没什么要说的吗 大思想家
Nothing to say, Einstein?
- 太意外了 - 克尔斯蒂
- What a surprise. - Kirstie.
说真的 他在这儿做什么
No, seriously, what's he doing here?
我们根本不了解他
'Cause we don't know anything about him
- 没准他是个杀人犯 - 够了 克尔斯蒂
- and he could have been a killer... - That's enough, Kirstie.
我没开玩笑 你说话啊
No, seriously, say something!
- 够了 - 你一句话都没说过
- That's enough! - You never say a bloody word.
克尔斯蒂
Kirstie.
混♥蛋♥
Arsehole!
放开他 放开他
Get off him! Get off him!
这就是你的德行吗
This is how you behave?!
是吗
Is it?
你没事吧
You alright?
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表