剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
你愿意帮我吗
You wanna help me?
帮你做什么
With what?
报仇
Settling a score.
喂
Hello?
- 凯文 - 哪位
- Kevin? - Who's this?
一个你以为再也见不到的人
Someone you thought you'd never see again.
什么
What?
还记得我的声音吗 小凯
Do you remember my voice, Kev?
你到底是谁
Hey... who is this?
是那个警♥察♥让你打来的吗
That copper put you up to this?
我有话要跟你说
I've got a message for you.
想听吗
Would you like to hear it?
说吧
What is it?
你不想见见我 当面听吗
Wouldn't you like to see me, hear it from my lips?
哪里见
Where?
你知道的
You know where.
空地
The soft spot.
湖边吗
Um... by the lake?
今晚十点
Ten o'clock tonight.
一个人来
Come alone.
你只有一次机会
You won't get a second chance.
他好像吓坏了
He sounded scared.
那就好
Good.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我想把这辆旧车修好
Trying to get this old bike to work.
以前我也有这么一辆
Used to have one just like it.
- 没用 它已经废了 - 等着瞧
- Won't work. It's dead. - We'll see.
我有件事想做
There's something I wanna do.
刚搬来的时候没做成 后来又生病了
I didn't do it when I moved here, and then I got too sick.
你不能离开尤拉那
You can't leave Yoorana.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你不会做傻事吧
Not gonna do anything stupid, are you?
你少来
Oh, would you back off?!
你为什么那么在意我们
What do you want from us?
嗨 抱歉
Hi. Sorry.
这是心脏
There's the heart.
很有力
Beating strong.
非常健康的胎儿
Perfectly healthy baby.
还是不想知道性别吗
I take it you still don't want to know the sex?
不 我们想留个惊喜
No, no, we wanted it to be a surprise.
- 我想知道 - 真的
- I'd like to know. - Really?
你之前坚决要等的
You were so sure you wanted to wait.
对 我改主意了
Yeah, I changed my mind.
好 好吧 我没意见
OK. Yeah, OK, that's fine by me.
好吧 是女孩
Well, it's a girl.
女孩
A girl! Oh!
- 这就可以了 - 谢谢 谢谢了 伊莱莎
- I think we're all done here. - Thank you. Thanks, Elishia.
- 慢点 - 谢谢
- There you go. - Oh! Thanks.
没事吧
You OK?
谢谢
Thank you.
我刚见过凯文·布伦纳 就是杀克尔斯蒂的人
I just spoke to Kevin Brunner, Kirstie's killer.
他什么都不知道
He doesn't know anything.
我不关心那些 约翰和玛丽亚在哪
I don't care about that. Where's John and where's Maria?
我不知道 维克也不接电♥话♥
I don't know, and Vic's not answering any of his phone calls.
有点不对头
Something's wrong.
克尔斯蒂怎么样了
How's Kirstie?
- 凯特呢 - 她很好
- What about Kate? - She's fine.
麦凯勒医生
Dr McKellar.
- 对 好 - 东西都带好了
- Yes. OK. - OK, you got everything?
- 这就来 - 我送你回家吧
- I'll be there. - Let me drop you home.
为什么要这样呢
What were you thinking?
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything.
甚至不知道我是谁
Don't even know who I am.
理由还不够充分
That's not a good enough reason.
这里没有我的位置
There's nothing for me here.
来
Come on.
不 我不想回他们那儿了
No, I'm not going back to the others.
不回去
We're not going back.
我想让你看些东西
Got something I wanna show you.
你被埋在墓园之外
You were buried outside the cemetery,
意味着你要么是自杀 要么是杀人犯
which means you were either a suicide or a murderer.
我查了些资料最后找到了这儿 那就是你
I looked up some records and found these. That's you.
十九世纪三十年代有一群逃犯
There were a bunch of runaway convicts in the 1830s.
其中三个逃到了森林里
Three of them went bush,
他们当了一阵子野人
lived for a while as bushrangers.
后来被抓住 鞭笞 最后吊死
They were caught, flogged, and hanged.
人们把他们埋在了尤拉那
They buried them in Yoorana.
他们犯了什么罪
What did they do?
抢劫并杀害了很多人
Robbed and killed a coachload of people.
所以我是杀人犯
So, I am a murderer.
你本来会落得一个更悲惨的下场
You would have been treated brutally.
那就应该如此吗
Are you trying to justify it?
你生气是因为你的记忆还没有恢复
You're angry because your memories aren't coming back,
所以重新开始吧 走自己的路
so start afresh, make up your own story.
自己决定想要做个什么样的人
Decide what kind of a person you want to be.
你还好吧
Are you OK?
是有什么事没告诉我吗
Is there something you want to talk about?
是不是孩子有什么问题
Is there something wrong with the baby?
因为我看到你和麦凯勒医生说什么...
Because I saw you and Dr McKellar talking...
不 不 孩子没事
No, no, there's nothing wrong with the baby.
我发誓孩子一切都好
I promise you everything's fine with the baby!
那是怎么回事
Then what is it?
是凯特的事
It's about Kate.
我知道你可能一时难以忘怀
I know that this is hard.
但我们马上就要当爸爸妈妈了
But we're about to have a baby together.
马上就要有女儿了
We're about to have a little girl.
而且我们好久没像今天这样
And this is the first night that we've had together,
共度夜晚了
just the two of us, in ages.
这里马上就是个三口之家了
There's gonna be three of us soon.
所以还是赶紧好好休息一下
So, let's just go inside and relax,
吃完晚饭早早睡吧
and eat some dinner and go to bed.
有事明早再谈
We can talk in the morning.
凯文
Kevin?
谁在那儿
Who is that?
克尔斯蒂
Kirstie.
我回来了 小凯
Come back, Kev.
这不可能
This can't be real.
你是鬼吗
Are you a ghost?
有个问题想问你 为什么杀我
Got a question for you. Why'd you kill me?
我害过你吗
What did I do to you?
- 没有 - 你掐死了我
- Nothing! - You strangled me.
- 不 不 - 你把我淹死在湖里
- No! No. - You drowned me... in the lake.
不 不 不 我没有 但你肯定知道
No, no, no! No, I didn't, .. but you must know that.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
天啊 真的是你
God... It is you.
哦
Oh!
你没事吧
Are you alright?
不是凯文 不是他干的
It wasn't Kev. He didn't do it!
我必须去追他
I have to go after him!
- 我觉得这样不太好 - 我们必须这么做
- I don't think we should do this. - We have to.
怎么了
What's... what's going on?
刚刚你说 你没有杀我
Just then you said you didn't kill me,
我之前不记得 但现在记得了
and I... I didn't remember, but now I do.
好吧
Ok.
所以我那天去湖边是因为我们吵架了吗
So, on that night I went down to the lake 'cause we had a fight?
我真该死 克尔斯蒂 我真不该让你一个人走
Fuck, Kirstie, I'm so sorry that I didn't follow you.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
- 是我太冲动了 - 我知道
- 'Cause I stormed off. - Yeah, I know.
但那些都已不重要了
None of that matters anymore.
不 这很重要
Yeah, it does.
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表