剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
I remember you, though.
我快死之前 呃...
When I was dying, uh...
你经常去看我
you were there a lot.
我不知道你想要孩子
I didn't know you wanted a baby.
不 我也没想过要孩子 只是...
No, neither did I, but...
我和他讨论过该做些什么
you know, we talked about what to do,
失去你让我们悲伤至极
and there'd been so much loss and sadness.
你有没有...
Did you...
有没有曾经感觉
Did you ever feel like
你是
you were
备胎
second choice?
当然有
Of course I did.
但是我们也谈过这个话题
But we talked about that too.
是吗
You did?
是的 我们什么都谈过
Yeah, we talked about everything.
我是说 詹姆斯和我在你死后也不好过
I mean, James and I went through a lot after you died.
是啊
Yeah.
也许我们才变得亲密了吧
But I guess that's what made us close.
某种程度上 是我撮合了你俩
Guess I kind of brought you together.
我想去躺会儿了
I think I'm gonna go and lie down.
伏特加喝得我有点反胃
That vodka's made me feel a bit sick.
好的
Ok.
走
Move!
快走
Move it!
进去
Get in!
快
Get in!
来这里干什么
What goes on in here?
这儿什么也没有 只有些
There's nothing here. It's just
血样和文件而已
blood samples and paperwork.
你从哪儿得到这个的
Where did you get this?
我到这之前它就在这儿了
It was in the house when I arrived.
你说谎
You're lying.
它存放在你的样品袋里
It's in one of your specimen bags.
- 我在其中一个坟墓中找到的 - 谁的坟墓
- I found it in one of the graves. - Whose grave?
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
不知道 我只是把它放进了袋子
No. I just put it in the bag.
这东西不属于你
This doesn't belong to you.
它也不属于你
It doesn't belong to you either.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是伊莱莎·麦凯勒医生
I'm Dr Elishia McKellar.
我知道你和诺尔加德公♥司♥干的好事
I know about what you're doing with Noregard.
给詹姆斯打电♥话♥
Call James.
叫他把所有人带到这儿来
Tell him to bring everybody back here.
- 我不能这样... - 马上打
- I can't... I don't... - Do it now.
你还好吗
You OK?
嗯
Yeah.
莎拉在卧室
Sarah's in the bedroom.
你知道我爱你吧
You know I love you.
我知道
I know.
我一直深爱着你
And I never stopped loving you.
我能理解...
I can understand...
在我死后
that it's possible
你同时爱着我和她
to love us both when I was dead...
但现在我回来了
... but I'm back now.
我就在这里
I'm here.
我知道
I know.
伊莱莎
Elishia?
凯特呢
Where's Kate?
她在这儿
She's here.
你要去找她
You need to go look for her,
还有其他人... 克尔斯蒂
and the others too... Kirstie,
玛丽亚 查理 帕迪... 把他们带到这儿来
Maria, Charlie, Paddy... and bring them here.
- 必须这样做 - 我刚刚说了凯特在我这里
- It's imperative. - I just told you Kate's here.
没错 还有他
Exactly, and him too.
这很重要
It's very important.
你遇到麻烦了吗
Are you in trouble?
当然
Of course.
我会的
I will.
有人胁迫你吗
Is somebody there with you now?
是的
Yes.
你知道地址的
You know the place.
他马上就来
He's coming.
很好
Good.
伊莱莎打来的电♥话♥
That was Elishia.
- 维克和她在一起 似乎出事了 - 怎么了
- I think Vic's with her. Something's wrong. - What?
我不知道 我得过去一趟
I don't know. I have to get up there.
你需要我跟你一起去吗
Do you want me to come with you?
不用
No.
待在这儿 保护好凯特
Stay here, protect Kate.
我去准备一下
I have to get ready.
我知道他是从坟墓中爬出来的
I know he came out of the grave.
当时我就在那儿
I was there.
和你妈妈吵架的那天晚上
The night of the argument with your mum?
对 他知道那些词还有那个故事
Yeah. He knew those words and that story.
他找到了这件衣服
He found that dress.
他想要干什么
What does he want?
她的衣服和追偿
Her dress and restitution.
他是这么说的
Is that what he said?
没错
Yeah.
他有点傻傻的
He's a bit of a wanker.
他可能是复活了
He's back, I reckon.
魂返
A spirit.
我们不该帮助他吗
Shouldn't we help him?
不行 可能会有危险
No, could be dangerous.
对我来说没有
Not to me.
好吧
Well,
现在知道我为什么回来了吧
now we know why I'm back, huh?
你这个小混球 是我拿回财产的通行证
And you, you little bastard, you're my ticket to restoration.
怎讲
How?
我们要收回
We are gonna take back
我的合法资产
what's rightfully mine,
而这里面
and what's rightfully mine
有部分也是你的
is partially yours.
你到底在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
我们费兹杰罗家族
Us Fitzgeralds,
要去制止他们出♥售♥我的地♥产♥
we're gonna put a halt to the sale of my estate.
拿好了 小伙子
That's it. Good lad.
这会让人有幽闭恐惧 是吧
They're claustrophobic, aren't they?
在这东西被发明之前
Now, before these came in,
士兵只能用浸泡过尿液的
a soldier would have to cover his mouth
袜子或者破布 掩住自己的口鼻
with socks or with rags soaked in his own urine to
以抵御毒气 这些是我从易贝网上买♥♥的仿制品
withstand the gas. These are just replicas that I got on eBay,
但这个
but this one...
是二战时期德军用过的真品
... is an authentic German World War II.
还有过另一次大战吗
There was another war?
你真会开玩笑
Good one.
你有考虑过加入吗
So, have you ever thought of joining up?
你有很好的天赋
Well, you got the right genes.
你
You
是国家需要的人才
you're what this country really needs.
国防军正需要你这种...
You know, what the ADF needs...
澳大利亚的正式军队统称为澳大利亚国防军(ADF)
明白牺牲的含义的人
men who understand what it is to sacrifice,
就像查尔斯·P·汤普森那样 他就很清楚这一点
men like Charles P. Thompson. See, he understood it.
自律 责任 情谊
Discipline, duty, mateship.
这是个单筒望远镜
Oh, that's a binocular.
等一下
Wait.
你来做侦察兵
You be the spotter...
我来当狙击手
and I will be the sniper.
来吧
Come on.
过堂风
Cross-breeze.
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表