剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
我不会开过这座桥的
I'm not driving across the bridge.
- 快开 - 不要
- Drive! - No!
快开
Just drive!
过来
Come here!
你跟我走
You're coming with me.
下车
Get out of the car.
放开她
Let her go!
约翰 让开
John, step away.
快点
Come on!
放开我
Leave me alone!
救我
Help me.
- 查理 - 不要管她 查理
- Charlie. - Ignore her, Charlie.
放开她
Let her go!
你自己清楚该怎么做
You know what you have to do.
去吧
Go!
查理 不要
Charlie, don't!
求你了 我不想死
Please, I don't want to die.
继续走 查理 别停下
Keep going, Charlie. Don't stop.
查理
Charlie.
不要
No!
继续啊 去吧 让事情回到正轨
Go on, do it. Put things right.
查理 不要
Charlie! Don't!
现在就结束这一切
Finish it now.
查理 查理
Charlie... Charlie!
你如果不这么做
If you don't do this,
她也会受苦 再一次死去
she'll suffer and die again.
癌症还会复发的
The cancer will return.
不论你做什么
No matter what you do,
她还是会掉发 切除乳♥房♥♥
she'll lose her hair and her breasts,
躺在病床上奄奄一息
she'll lie there gasping for breath.
查理
Charlie!
坚持住 挺住啊 查理
Come on. Come on, Charlie.
你会没事的
You're OK.
挺住
Mate, come on.
你安全了
You're alright.
约翰
John.
约翰 听我说
John, listen to me.
你欺骗了我们
You lied to us.
我很在乎你
I care about you.
约翰 约翰
John... John.
你别无选择 他本来要把他们都杀了
You had no choice... he would've killed them all.
为什么
Why?
因为那根本不是维克
Because that wasn't Vic.
真正的维克
The real Vic...
已经在车祸时死了
... died when he had that accident.
那他是谁
Then who is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我们得把他带走
But we gotta get him out of here.
不能被人发现
And you can't be seen.
没关系的
It's OK.
不 有关系
No, it's not.
你不能呆在这儿 你得赶紧走
You can't stay here. You have to go.
我得去看看莎拉
I have to see Sarah.
她在医院里
She's in hospital.
那你赶紧去吧
And you should go.
他快死了么
Is he dying?
那是麻醉剂 他会昏迷几小时而已
It's an anaesthetic. He'll be out for a couple of hours.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我想一个人静静
I need to be alone.
我没事的 我保证
I'll be OK, I promise.
我们要说点什么吗
Should we say something?
是啊
Yeah.
去你妹的 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, arsehole.
谢谢你之前一直对我的照顾
Well, thank you for looking out for me before.
总得有人这么做
Yeah, well, someone's got to.
你真是个靠谱的朋友
You're a real mate.
我爱你
And I love ya.
好吧
Yeah, well,
这正是我需要的呢
that's all I need...
一个爱上我的娘娘腔
a poofter falling in love with me.
不是 我才不是说我爱上你了
Nah, I didn't say I was in love with ya.
娘娘腔是什么
What's a "Poofter"?
没什么
Don't worry about it.
一切都还好吧
Is everything alright?
都好 小宝宝心急要出来 就这样
All fine. The baby's just keen to be born, that's all.
你还好吗
You OK?
慢慢地 深呼吸 莎拉
Breathe deeply and slowly, Sarah.
很好 做的很好 莎拉
That's good. Good girl, Sarah.
只是药效过去了而已
It's just the drugs wearing off.
- 我不会看着你去送死 - 为什么
- You know, I wasn't just gonna let you die. - Why not?
我不应该在这的
I shouldn't be here.
别这么说
Don't say that.
你不能擅自把我复活
You had no right to bring me back.
好了
Ok.
再加把劲推
A bit more pushing.
你做的非常好
You're doing really well.
我能看到宝宝的头了
I can see your baby's head crowning.
别推了 不用推了 可以了
Stop pushing. No pushing. That's it.
做得好
Good girl.
不要推了 不要推了
No pushing. No pushing.
放缓呼吸
Gentle breathing.
很好 莎拉
Good, Sarah.
可以了
That's it.
你好
Hello.
"帕特里克·迈克尔·费兹杰罗
"The last will and testament
遗嘱的最后部分"
of Patrick Michael Fitzgerald."
没关系 来吧
Yeah. It's OK. Here.
- 来吧 - 詹姆斯
- There we go. - James.
- 詹姆斯 - 怎么了
- James. - What's wrong?
没事的 莎拉 你只是有点出血了 不要紧的
It's OK, Sarah. You're just having a little bleed. It's OK.
按实就好
Just gonna press down hard...
谢侬 跟我说说情况
OK, Shannon, talk to me.
二十分钟前刚刚顺产
Had a normal delivery 20 minutes ago.
- 好冷 - 怎么了
- So cold. - What's wrong?
- 我们要给她进行手术 - 为什么
- We'll need to get her to surgery. - Why?
她的子♥宫♥可能没完全收缩
I think her uterus is not contracting properly.
虽然这几率很小 但可能要切除她的子♥宫♥
There's a small chance we might have to do a hysterectomy.
- 什么 不行 - 她会有生命危险
- What? No. No. - Her life may be at risk.
好了 请尽快推一个轮床过来
OK. Please get a gurney in here as soon as possible, please.
莎拉 莎拉
Sarah. Sarah.
你能听到我说话吗 保持清醒
Can you hear me? Stay with me. Stay with me.
能听到吗
OK, can you hear me? Hey?
你还好吗 你会没事的
You OK? It's gonna be alright.
莎拉 没事的 不要紧的
Sarah, it's gonna be OK. You're gonna be alright.
詹姆斯 请止步 手术结束后我们会回来的
James, stay here, we'll be back after we've finished.
- 她没事了 - 太好了
- She's OK. - OK. Good.
我们尽力把血止住
We managed to stop the bleeding
但遗憾的是 我们不得不切除她的子♥宫♥
but unfortunately we had to do the hysterectomy.
她还没醒过来 如果你愿意的话 可以进去看看她
She's asleep still, but you can see her if you like.
好 谢谢
Yes, please.
莎拉
Sarah.
亲爱的
Darling.
我们的宝宝没事
Our baby's fine.
她很完美
She's perfect.
你也很好
And you're OK.
有一会儿 我们都以为失去她了
Thought we lost her there for a minute.
那是什么意思
What do you mean?
严格来说 她死过一回了
Technically, she was gone.
但她又活过来了
But she came good.
我把时间留给你们 晚点再来查房♥ 好吗
I might, uh, leave you to it and I'll check in later, hey?
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表