剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
... see what we can do to help, and then I'll just come back.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
见鬼
Shit.
这房♥子以前归我叔叔婶婶所有
This place belonged to my aunt and uncle.
你们在这儿应该不会有危险
You should be safe here.
什么危险
From what?
危险的东西
Everything.
包括人
And everyone.
柜子里应该还有些衣服
I think there's still some clothes in the cupboard.
我再带点食物过来
So I'll get some food in.
詹姆斯
James?
你们在哪儿
Where are you?
别担心 他们就在我身边 我们很安全
Don't worry, they're with me. We're OK.
在哪儿
Where?
某个安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
凯特是我的妻子
Kate is my wife.
昨天你还求我不要把这件事说出去
And yesterday you begged me to keep this a secret.
那现在我告诉你不用了
And now I'm telling you it's enough.
事关重大 这已经不是警方所能处理的了
This is too important to be left to the police.
我已经告诉维克了
You know what? I've told Vic.
没人比我更重视这件事了
This is more important to me than to anyone.
这起事件可能使生命科学发生翻天覆地的变化
This event could completely transform biological science.
所以对你来说这只是个该死的实验吗
What, so this is some sort of fucking experiment to you?
不 他们都是我的病人 我有责任保护他们
No, they're my patients and I have a duty to protect them.
伊莱莎...
Elishia...
伊莱莎
Elishia?!
看起来好多了
I think it's looking better.
至少没有继续恶化 这是个好消息
Well, it's not worse, and that's a good thing.
凯特和玛丽亚在哪儿
Where are Kate and Maria?
外面
Outside.
很抱歉 我不该丢下你一个人
I'm so sorry I left you on your own.
我们都经受了考验
We've both been tested.
是的
Yeah.
也许这就是上帝选择我们的原因
Perhaps that's why God's chosen us
为了考验我们
for these tests.
其实我不信上帝
I don't really believe in God.
你怎么能不信上帝...
How can you not believe in God...
神迹都已降临于你
...when the miracle happened to you?
嗨
Hi.
抱歉 我...
Hey. Sorry, I got...
我当时又给其他事缠住了
I got caught up again.
我睡不着 太热了
I can't sleep. It's too hot.
克里斯说他来了一趟
Chris said he came around.
没事 我自己能解决
Yeah, I can handle it.
我知道你可以 但还是很抱歉
Yeah, I know you can, but I'm sorry.
我觉得他们什么都没偷...
I don't think they took anything...
也许我打断了他们
maybe I interrupted them.
但我发现狗狗不见了
But I can't find the dog.
她会回来的
She'll turn up.
你洗制♥服♥干什么
What are you doing with the uniform?
就是... 太脏了 顺手洗一下
Just... muddy. Thought I'd wash it now.
没想到把你吵醒了
Didn't want to bother you.
好吧
Ok.
我要... 解开手铐 你觉得怎么样
I gotta... take those off. Would you like that?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 喂 - 是我
- Hello? - Yeah, it's me.
真难得打电♥话♥来啊
Well, thanks for calling.
你在回家的路上吗
You on your way home?
我要先去警局打几个电♥话♥
Well, I'm gonna drop by the station first and make a few calls.
一点也不奇怪
Of course you are.
明早见
Well, I'll see you in the morning.
回见
OK. Bye.
- 维克 怎么了 - 一点小事故
- Vic? What happened? - Just a bit of an accident.
我们必须想办法离开
We have to find an exit.
你们不可能在尤拉那躲一辈子
We can't hide you in Yoorana forever.
我在这儿藏了点东西... 非常重要的东西
I've got something hidden here... something important.
我们快走吧
Let's get out of here.
麦凯勒医生把他们带走了
Doctor McKellar has taken them somewhere.
我必须找到他们
I need to find them.
是的 我也在找他们 维克
Yeah, I'm trying to find them Vic.
- 你还好吗 - 是的
- Are you doing OK? - Yeah.
- 我以为这是空房♥子 - 当然不是 伙计
- I thought it was empty. - It's not empty, mate.
- 这是他的房♥子 - 我是罗瑞·费兹杰罗
- It's his house. - I'm Rory Fitzgerald.
- 我丈夫也去世了 - 他还活着
- My husband's gone too. - He's still here.
- 玛丽亚·玛索拉 - 237号♥房♥间
- Maria Massola? - Room 237.
如果你带我去见凯特 我可以带你去找他
I can take you to him if you can take me to Kate.
别逼他
Don't push him!
现在最好由我来处理
You need to leave this with me now.
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表