剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
我也爱你
I love you too.
里昂
Leon.
你过去常说这是人间美味
You used to say this was a food of heaven.
我不是你想的那样
I'm not what you thought.
我一直忠诚于你 从未变过
I was faithful to you. Always.
你不能轻信他们
You can't trust them.
这些该死的纳粹偷了我的手表
These Nazis, they steal my watch.
我给你弹琴吧
I'll play to you.
你向来喜欢听我弹琴的
You always loved that.
你和那个男孩在车里做了什么
What were you doing with that boy in the car?!
婊♥子♥ 贱♥货♥
Puttana! Whore!
说话啊
Ascoltami.
你就是个妓♥女♥ 臭婊♥子♥
You're a whore! Puttana!
玛丽亚 玛丽亚
Maria! Maria!
玛丽亚
Maria!
开门
Open the door.
玛丽亚
Maria.
- 妈妈 - 安娜
- Mamma? - Anna?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我不属于这里
I don't belong here.
你不能离开尤拉那
Well, you can't leave Yoorana.
你会想起来自己的身份的
You will eventually remember who you are.
我已经知道了
I know what I am.
安娜 我亲爱的孩子
Anna, my darling.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
玛丽亚
Maria.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help.
我刚刚知道了自己是怎么死的 你能帮我吗
I just found out how I died. You want to help me?
- 帮你什么 - 报仇
- With what? - Settling a score.
说不定其他医生能找出你复生的原因
If the right doctors could work out why you came back,
没准他们也能帮你的女儿重返人间
they may be able to do the same for her.
- 告诉我他们在哪里吧 - 你是谁
- Why don't you tell me where they are? - Who is this?
一个你以为再也见不到的人
Someone you thought you'd never see again.
周三晚上有人抢劫了一家超♥市♥
The supermarket was held up on Wednesday night.
博能谈谈那个家伙的情况吗
If Beau can tell me what he know about that bloke?
- 他说什么 - 犯人是帕特里克·费兹杰罗
- What did he say? - That our crim is Patrick Fitzgerald.
尤拉那的第一任市长
First mayor of Yoorana.
- 我会和莎拉谈 - 你不能永远回避下去
- I'll talk to Sarah. - You can't avoid this forever.
是孩子出了什么问题吗
Is there something wrong with the baby?
- 我看到你和麦凯勒医生说话 - 不是的
- I saw you and Dr McKellar talking... - There's nothing wrong.
我保证 孩子一切都好
I promise you everything is fine with the baby.
- 那到底是什么事 - 是凯特的事
- Then what is it? - It's about Kate.
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表