剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
他们早就死了 但又复生了
They were dead, and they've come back to life.
这你也相信吗
You really believe this?
我记得 我去过那房♥子
I remembered. I've been to the estate.
日华山庄 知道离这儿有多远吗
Corona Hill. Have you any idea how far away that would be?
- 走路一小时吧 - 你死了
- About an hour's walk. - You were dead.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
你憋了多久才和她勾搭上的
How long did you wait till you hooked up with her?
多久
How long?
我只是想帮你
I only want to help you.
放心 他们和我在一起 都很好
Don't worry, they're with me, they're OK.
- 在哪儿 - 在一个安全的地方
- Where? - Somewhere safe.
- 为什么 - 为了避开一切
- From what? - Everything.
包括人
And everyone.
对不起
I'm sorry.
伊莱莎 是我 你在哪儿
Elishia, it's me. Where are you?
信使日报
玛丽亚女士与她获奖学生合照
你无权把他们藏起来 给我回电
You've got no right to keep them hidden from me. Call me back.
- 在工作还是看黄♥片♥ - 黄♥片♥ 一直都是啦
- Work or porn? - Porn. Always porn.
- 不准了 - 也很重口味
- Not again. - Pretty hardcore too.
- 让我也瞧瞧 - 不行 小心教坏宝宝
- You gotta let me see. - No, no, no. It will warp the baby.
- 这小鬼一晚上都在踢我 - 真的吗
- Baby's been kicking me all night. - Really?
- 是啊 - 现在没踢
- Yup. - Not now.
你还好吧
You doing OK?
我还好
Yeah
没事
Yeah.
有进展吗
Any progress?
那次非法闯入
On the break-in.
没有 还在调查
No. Still working on it.
今天我要印些
I might print out some
寻狗启示 贴出去
flyers for Sponge and go stick them out today.
放心吧
Just relax.
- 真的.... - 我又不是个废人
- Honestly... - I'm not an invalid.
我知道你不是
I know you're not.
你去开吧 我要撒尿
Can you get that? I need to do a wee.
好
Yeah.
维克 怎么回事
Vic? What happened?
没啥 小小的意外而已
Nah, just had a bit of an accident.
只是看上去很糟
Looks worse than it is.
- 要进来吗 - 不用了
- Do you want to come in? - No.
实际上我一直在想...
Actually, I've been thinking...
...你和我说的那些人
... those people you told me about.
所以现在你信我了吗
Yeah, so you believe me now?
我当时不信 你也不能怪我
Well, you can't blame me for having doubts,
但现在 我相信了
but, yeah, I do believe you now.
- 你找到他们了吗 - 没有
- Have you found them? - No.
麦凯勒医生把他们带到了某个地方
Dr McKellar's taken them somewhere.
所有人吗 哪儿
What, all of them? Where?
不知道 她不接电♥话♥
I don't know. She won't answer her phone.
- 我要找到他们 - 我正努力找他们 维克
- I need to find them. - Yeah, I'm trying to find them, Vic.
现在把这事交给我吧
You need to leave this with me now.
你好 维克
Hi, Vic.
你没事吧
You alright?
啊 擦破点皮而已
Ah, it's just a scratch.
- 到屋里来吧 - 不 我要走了
- Do you want to come inside? - No, I gotta get going.
怎么回事
What's that about?
啊 是有人闯进商店
Ah, it's, uh, break-in at the shops.
- 哦 真的 - 是啊
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
会不会就是
Do you think it's the
- 闯入我们家的人 - 还不确定
- same people who broke in here? - Not sure yet.
也许我是该出去问问
Maybe I should go and ask around.
不要了 你需要休息 知道吗 歇会吧
No, you need to rest, OK? Just rest.
求你了
Please.
知道吗 能睡安稳觉的日子已经不多了
You know, this is the last few days of decent sleep
我们得辛苦好一阵子呢
we're gonna get for a long time.
- 我该去准备一下 - 去吧
- I gotta get ready. - OK.
克尔斯蒂伤口要重新包扎一下
Kirstie's dressing needs changing.
你告诉我消毒水在哪吧 我可以帮她换
If you tell me where the antiseptic is, I can do it.
玛丽亚在哪儿
Where's Maria?
不知道 我们醒来就没看到她
I don't know. We woke up, there's no sign of her.
她是不是和卡罗一样了
Do you think she's like Carlo?
- 我告诉过你们很危险 - 别担心
- I told you all it's dangerous. - Oh, relax.
也许她在哪处篱笆里看到了圣母玛利亚
She probably just saw the Virgin Mary on a fence post somewhere.
老那么严肃 你们不烦吗
Don't you all get sick of being so serious?
我弄来吃的
I got food.
什么 穷♥人♥的羊肉吗
What, poor man's mutton?
啊... 真是个怪人
Urgh... what a freak show!
再来一次 安娜
Di nuovo, Anna. Again.
很好 安娜
Bravissima, Anna.
- 喜欢吗 - 很好
- Ti piace? - Bene.
这钱花得值
It was worth the money.
你要来点巧克力吗
Do you want some chocolate?
小姑娘不该吃巧克力 要发胖的
Young lady shouldn't eat chocolate. You'll get fat.
妈
Mum!
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing in here?
里昂·玛索拉把这房♥子卖♥♥给你了吗
Did Leon Massola sell you this house?
- 出去 出去 - 我丈夫在哪儿
- Get out of here! Get out! - Where's my husband?
- 快走 - 你在家肯定没有尊严
- Go on, leave! - You have no pride in your home.
- 在孩子们面前也没有 - 快走
- No pride in your children. - Leave! Now!
怎么敢这样和我女儿说话
How dare you talk to my daughter like that?!
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police!
这是飞机
It's an aeroplane.
你以前见过吗
Have you ever seen one before?
记不得了
I don't remember.
你总会记起来的
Your memories will return.
其他人也是
And for all the others.
我只记得我做了那件事
I remember doing that.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
今天教堂关门 亲爱的
Church is closed today, love.
这是上帝的屋子
This is God's house.
里德神父要下周才来
Father Reid will be here next week.
我等不了一周
I can't wait another week.
你是本地人吗
Are you a local?
我是上帝给这世上带来的奇迹
I am God's miracle upon this Earth.
我起死回生 就像拉撒路一样
I am as Lazarus, returned from the dead.
我获得了重生
I am the resurrected.
我去给你泡杯茶吧
Why don't I make you a nice cup of tea?
维克的车在桥那儿翻了
Vic's crashed his car at the bridge.
是啊 维克没事 我刚见过他
Yeah, yeah. Vic's OK. I just saw him.
我要告诉他妻子 她打电♥话♥来过了
I'll let his wife now. She's been calling.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for letting me know.
哦 还有 接到个电♥话♥
Oh, and, um, there's a call.
天主教堂里有个神经兮兮的女人
Some distressed woman at the Catholic church.
你能去看看吗
Can you check it out?
好 我很快到那儿
Yup. Yes, I'll be right there.
尤拉那到底是怎么了
What the hell's going on in Yoorana, eh?
就是这 日华山庄
It's here. Corona Hill.
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
我要回家
I'm going home.
我们不能就这样闯进去
We just can't walk in.
当然可以 这是我的房♥子
Sure, it's my house.
而你是我的朋友 是受盛情邀请前来做客的
And you, my friend, are accepting my gracious invitation.
进来吧
Come on.
真旧啊
It's bloody old.
还有点乱
It's a bit of a shambles, alright.
不过总归是我的遗产
But it's my legacy.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
看看这儿 他们把这地方弄得像个廉价宾馆
Look at this. They've turned the place into a doss house.
一个什么
A what?
你要去哪儿
Where're you going?
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表