剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
在我的不动产上干点什么
Maybe something where I'd have an estate?
- 比如 好多土地 - 好吧
- Like, lots of land. - OK.
那你种地
So... farming?
什么 种地
What? Farming?
天哪 才不呢 那也太惨了
Oh, God no, that'd be awful.
我比较想有一个自己的电台
I quite like the idea of having my own radio show.
自己能选音乐
Choosing the music,
种族歧视的人打进电♥话♥时
being extremely argumentative with racists
和他们争论不休 就是类似这些事
during phone-ins, that kind of thing.
我下一个会议要迟到了 所以
I'm late for another meeting, so...
对的 不好意思
Right, yes, sorry...
福布莱特奖学金 由美国政♥府♥自主的国际教育交流计划 1946年设立 根据时任美国阿肯色州民♥主♥党参议员J·威廉·福布莱特的提案
我已经申请了福布莱特奖学金
I've already applied for a Fulbright Scholarship
去耶鲁学国际关系
to study international relations at Yale.
但是现在我觉得
But now, I'm thinking
我还是不要申请英国地形测量局了
I might not apply to Ordnance Survey after all.
为什么呢
Oh. Why's that?
因为工作的时候要坐在办公室里
Because it would entail working in an office,
要和别人共处一室
with other people.
你不喜欢和人相处
And you're not a people person?
从历史经验来看 我不是
Historically, no, I'm not.
上周找到个工作 在酒吧工作
Got one last week. I work in a pub.
好吧 你觉得期末之前这么做是好主意吗
Right. And is that a good idea before your finals?
哥们 我没得选
No choice, mate.
我有个巨大的财政漏洞要填
I've got a big old deficit to tuck into.
在酒吧里 我能挣点钱
And the pub's a place I can earn a bit of money,
能复习功课 还能吃一大堆芥末豆
do some revision and eat a shitload of wasabi peas.
你在不动产上想做点什么呢
What would you be doing on this estate?
在本地的聚会上发礼品
Handing out prizes at the local fete,
绕着那些像小拖拉机一样大的除草机
pootling around on one of those big lawn-mowers
悠然自得地逛一逛
that looks like a tiny tractor...
我问的是什么工作
What kind of WORK?
我有个意大利女友
I've actually got an Italian girlfriend,
所以我对这些事都越来越随和
so I've become much more easy-going about all that sort of shit.
只要桌子上有吃的
As long as there's food on the table
瓶子里有酒 那就一切都好
and vino in the bottelo, it's all good.
那么 你可能更喜欢一个
So, you might prefer
没那么要求社交的活动
a less sociably demanding job, perhaps?
卡西莫多 雨果名著巴黎圣母院人物 被父母遗弃在巴黎圣母院门前的畸形儿有善良的心
卡西莫多在钟楼里
Well, there's a reason why Quasimodo worked in the bell tower
而不是在礼品店里工作 是有原因的 不是吗
and not in the gift shop, isn't there?
可能我在办公室里能有一份职业
Yeah, maybe I'll have a "career" in an "office",
我穿着裙子 去开会
where I wear a "skirt" and have "meetings".
你有可能做得到
Yes, maybe you will.
下了班 我开着我的沃尔沃回家
And after work, go home to my "house" in my "Volvo",
把我的头塞进烤炉里
put my "head" in an "oven"...
到死为止
till I'm "dead".
最好不要把这段写进简历里
Well, maybe best not to put that on the CV?
新生六居客 第四季 第二集
昨天晚上太爽了 晚点找你 杰佩斯
别再和他特么的乱搞了
Ugh, stop fucking fucking him!
虽然有可能很无聊
It'd be fucking boring, though.
再次强调 很无聊 没错
Reassuringly boring, yes.
但是我喜欢简单点
I prefer uncomplicated.
这些钻井机大多是挪威人操控
Most of these oil rigs are manned by Norwegians,
他们以说话直来直去出名
who are famously very plain-speaking
没有那些资产阶级的恶习
and don't bother with this bourgeois bullshit,
比如被动攻击 或者笑
like passive-aggression or smiling
还有就是和你分手的时候说的不清不楚的
and not being explicitly clear when they're breaking up with you.
就因为这点 我一直很敬重他们
And for that reason alone, they have my eternal respect.
为什么没人给我一个钻井机呢
Why wasn't I given an oil rig?
我可以开着它到处走
I could drive one of them around.
让它把油喷满商店
Get it spunking out oil all over the shop.
JP 这恰恰是他们最不想要的
Yeah, that's generally the opposite of what they want, JP.
你可以闭嘴了
And you can shut up.
你哥哥给你安排了一份很好的银行的工作
Your brother's got you with a pre-fab bank job.
我和霍华德这种没人脉的蠢货
It's mooks like me and Howard with no contacts
才是真正倒了霉的
that are truly shafted.
说得对
Yeah, that is true.
但是我烦透了汤姆的施舍
But I'm still sick of Tommo's hand-me-downs.
最开始是校服
First, the school uniform,
然后是滑雪裤
then the ski salopettes
现在是西服套装
and now the suit.
你们听好了 再也不要了
You know what? No more.
我不需要他的帮助 或者他的衣服
I don't need his help, or his clothing.
我要走自己的路
I'm going my own way.
从现在开始
As of now!
房♥子不在那个方向
The house isn't that way.
无所谓
I don't care!
小金 车不错啊
Nice wheels, Kingo.
没错 这是罗萨的小摩托
Oh, yeah. It's Rosa's motorino.
真的太棒了
It's really cool, actually.
下雨的时候除外 下雨的时候太吓人了
Unless it rains, then it's appalling.
看起来你要去大干一场啊
You look like you're going jousting.
没错 不 我就是
Oh, yeah, ha! No, just...
把罗萨的面包黄油午餐送过来
delivering Rosa's pane e olio lunch.
我一会再去找你们
I'll see you guys later for another voyage
去期末复习的环境里体验一番 好吗
into the revise-o-sphere though, right?
哥们 别找我 我那时候在酒吧里
Not me, mate. I'll be at the pub.
如果你想来找我就来吧
Come down, if you want.
太棒了 你能让我们免费喝一杯吗
Oh, cool. Can you get us free drinks?
巴布工程师 英国儿童图书和动画片系列 口号♥是我们行不行 我们一定行)
巴布工程师行吗
Er, can Bob the Builder fix it?
显然行
Yes. Famously, he can.
那罗萨呢 我们还需要她签字吗
What about Rosa? Do we still need her signature?
现在她被调到传播系了 不需要了
Not now that she's been transferred to the comms department, no.
你可以制定你自己的方针了
You can authorise your own policies.
天哪 终于可以了
Oh, my God. At last!
我说了算
I am the law.
我想做什么就做什么 没人能阻止我
I can do whatever the fuck I want and no one can stop me!
大概金正恩留着那个发型就是因为这个
That must be why Kim Jong-Un has that haircut.
显然 为了下一年我们要做出的最重要的决定
Obviously, the main thing we need to decide upon
就是关于我们的
for next year is our...
遗留问题 没错
Legacy, yes.
实际上 本来我想说的是洗礼
I was going to say "font", actually...
亨利·基辛格 一位出生于德国的美国犹太裔外交官 1973年诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥获得者 约翰·斯坦贝克 20世纪美国最有影响力的作家之一 代表作 愤怒的葡萄
亨利·基辛格 约翰·斯坦贝克
Henry Kissinger, John Steinbeck,
博思公♥司♥是全美国最大的扬声器厂家之一
艾马尔·戈伯尔·博思 博思公♥司♥的创始人
Amar Gopal Bose, the founder of Bose.
这些人有什么共同点
What do all these people have in common?
天哪 难道他们都和近亲结婚了
Oh, God is it marrying their cousin?
他们都是福布莱特奖学金获得者
They're all former Fulbright scholars.
他们全身心投入写作以及外交
They put their heart and soul into writing and diplomacy
当然 还有消噪耳机
and, well, noise-cancelling headphones.
如果我能追随他们福布莱特的脚步
And if I'm going to follow in their Fulbright footsteps -
如果可以的话 我要引领这所大学
and ideally I am - I have to lead this university
给他们他们想要的领导
and give them the leader that they want
不 是配得上他们的
no, deserve.
我要去除腐朽 为正义而战
I'm going to stop the rot and fight for justice, and...
我们往哪里走呢
I'm sorry, where are we going?
没错 作为一所大学
Yes, exactly!
我们要问自己 我们要去向何方
To ask, as a university, "Where are we going?"
不好意思 我说的是现在
No, sorry, I meant right now?
- 我们往哪里走呢 - 天哪
- Where are we going? - Oh.
我一边走一边说话的时候总是走错路
I always go the wrong way when I walk and talk at the same time.
天哪 如果我想去美国工作
Shit. I've got to sort this out
我一定要把这个问题解决了
if I'm going to work in the States.
请问这是什么
What is this, please?
这是设计师工作板
This is a mood board.
我在规划明年的梦想之家
I'm assembling my dream house for next year.
跟新一代的哈特内尔之家打个招呼吧
Say hello to Hartnell, the next generation.
室友选择程序
罗素·霍华德英国喜剧演员和电视及电台主持人
罗素·霍华德要搬进来了
Russell Howard is moving in?
不是那个罗素·霍华德 是指他那种人
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表