剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
我好喜欢维多赔罪的样子
I love apologetic Vod!
亲爱的 你不要习以为常了
Don't get used to it, darling!
和平烟斗仪式 相传始于北美印第安人 互吸表示讲和
来吧 我们来吸一口和平烟吧
Right, let us smoke the pipe of peace.
看看我自♥制♥的和平烟斗
Welcome to mega-bong!
准备好了吗
Ready?
你们知道今天是什么日子吗
You do know what day it is?
我们的学位结果即将揭晓
The day our results go up?
现实的钟声已经敲响
The clock has just struck reality!
新生六居客 第四季 第六集
还有三十秒钟
30 seconds to go.
谁紧张
Who's nervous?
你紧张
You're nervous.
你也紧张
You're nervous.
你总是很紧张
You're always nervous.
我很淡定
I'm cool with it.
不管结果是什么
I'm just gonna say I got a 2.1
我都说我得了乙等一级学位
whatever happens.
不要期待值太高
Go easy on the drama.
不是所有人都能拿到好成绩
Not everyone here's gonna get a good grade.
我就不说是谁了
I won't say who.
维多和JP
Vod and JP!
我听见了
Got it.
朋友们 结果已经揭晓
Guys, your future has been decided.
你们的标签已经贴好了 快去查吧
You've been branded for life. Go!
乙等 二级
2 and another 2?
这是什么意思
I don't understand.
查到了 我真是太棒了
Get in! I've only gone
乙等一级
and got a bloody 2.1!
不可能 你才不是呢
No, you have not!
确实不是 我是丙等
Well, no. I've got a third.
但是简历里面 我就写乙等一级
But it'll say 2.1 on my CV.
乙等二级 这可能是打错字
2.2 - maybe that's a typo.
很可能是乙等一级 或者是甲等
Should it maybe say 2.1, or maybe just 1?
乙等一级
2.1.
我真是干得漂亮
The blindo played a blinder!
霍华德
Howard?
甲等
A first.
太棒了
Fucking right!
还行吧
All right.
我不会随随便便成功的
Success does not sit easy on me.
我有一种不祥的感觉
I've a dread of foreboding.
伊卡洛斯 希腊神话人物 因飞得太高 双翼上的蜡被太阳融化 跌落水中丧生
就像伊卡洛斯飞向了太阳
Like Icarus soaring towards the sun.
乙等二级 这到底是什么意思
2.2? What does that even mean?
这根本说明不了任何事情
That doesn't even mean anything!
维多
Vod?
我太棒了 我是乙等一级
I've only gone and a got a 2.1!
演的挺像
OK! Good one!
我是说 如果你说的是真的
No, I mean,
我肯定为你高兴
I'd be really happy for you,
但是你在开玩笑 对吧
but you're joking, right?
我没开玩笑
I'm not joking!
我的天哪
My God!
我真的为你开心
I'm so happy for you.
怎么可能呢 你怎么可能是乙等一级呢
But how? How could you possibly have got a 2.1?
看了几本书 形成了自己的一些观点
Read some books, had some opinions.
毕竟都是英文 没什么太难的东西
It's English, it's not hard!
显然 英语也能很难
Apparently, it can be.
维多你太棒了 你别高兴的太早
Brilliant, Vod! No, brilliant! Just don't get too up.
- 我没有啊 - 作为你的朋友
- I'm not. - No, because, as a friend,
我得告诉你 很有可能 你不是乙等一级
I should probably tell you that you might not have a 2.1.
有可能你的乙等一级是我的
You might have my 2.1
我的乙等二级是你的
and I might have your 2.2.
只有你知道什么样的韵脚才能得乙等二级
Well, you know what rhymes with 2.2 - fuck you!
有可能是网站被黑了
Maybe the website was hacked!
或者是判卷的喝多了 也有可能
Or the moderator was drunk! Or...
靠 我真的是乙等二级 真的吗
Shit! I've got a 2.2, haven't I?
我太喜欢大学生活了
I fucking love university!
我们都去读研吧
Let's all do masters!
我们就是想看看你怎么样了
We just called to see how you are.
一切都好吗
Is everything OK?
很好
Yeah, great.
一切都很好
Everything's great, actually great.
- 我今天一整天都很好 - 那就好
- I'm having a great day. - Great.
- 她今天一天都很好 - 特别好
- She's having a great day! - Great!
- 行吧 很高兴和你们聊天 - 梅丽莎
- OK! Great catching up! - Melissa...
你得到什么学位了
What did you get?
我就是想说 那不过是一纸文凭
I mean, it's...just a piece of paper.
那是香槟吗
Is that champagne?
有件事需要让你知道
There's something you should know.
我拿到甲等学位了
I...got a first!
太棒了
Wonderful!
爸爸妈妈 听着 你们不要太激动
Look, Mum and Dad, I don't want you to get too carried away...
香槟 好吧
Champagne.
太棒了
It's fantastic!
- 太棒了 - 我为你骄傲
- Great! - I'm so proud of you!
妈妈 谢谢你
Thanks, Mum.
做的好 是甲等
我的天哪 你们简直
God, that is just...
对我太好了
so nice.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers-ears! - Cheers
我人生中最好的时光 再见了
Goodbye, best years of my life.
我一边看权力的游戏
I'll think of you when I'm having a lonely wank
一边一个人打飞机的时候
in front of Game Of Thrones
闹钟调到早上七点的时候我肯定会想起你们的
and setting my alarm for 7am.
除非你 追求你的艺术生涯
Unless you, pursue your art?
他画的那些丁丁 哪是艺术
Pictures of cocks aren't art!
双人组行为艺术家 自称活动雕塑 每件事都是创作
除非你是吉尔伯特与乔治
Unless you're Gilbert & George.
说真的 你能相信吗 我得了乙等一级
Seriously! Can you believe I got a 2.1?
我说乙等一级 说的还不顺口呢
I just can't get used to saying "2.1"!
不管怎么说
Anyway,
既然我都得乙等一级学位了
now that I've got my 2.1,
很显然
I mean, it's obvious,
我也是学术圈的人了
I'm an academic.
我觉得 我应该做点伟大的事情 比如说
So I thought I might do something amazing like...
治疗癌症
cure cancer.
你才不能治疗癌症呢
You're not gonna cure cancer.
你爱怎么说就怎么说
Haters gonna hate!
到时候得癌症了 可别跑来找我
Don't come running to me when you've got cancer.
我肯定不找你
I won't.
你要是腿上有癌变了 你连跑都跑不了
Well, you won't be able to if you've got cancer of the legs.
真是毒舌啊 我到时候肯定会想你们的
Bants! I'm gonna miss you guys.
小金 你呢 最近没什么安排吧
What about you, Kings? You don't have anything lined up, do you?
其实 我刚刚接到了一个网络电台职位的面试通知
Actually, I've just got an interview for a position at an internet radio station.
真厉害 太棒了
That's so brilliant! Well done!
那就是一个广播助理研究员的实习岗
I mean, it's only for trainee broadcast assistant researcher, but, you know,
我可能有机会就能主持个节目
I'm gonna work on some shout-outs anyway, cos I figure, like,
我也不知道 在收发室待上三个月
I dunno, three months in the mailroom,
没准他们就让我主持后半夜的节目了
they'll probably put me on one of the late-night slots.
两点到六点的节目
Two till six, maybe?
也可能是晚上十点到十二点的节目
Maybe 10 till 12,
没准他们喜欢我把音乐和闲聊融为一体的风格
if they like my eclectic blend of music and chat,
我估计他们应该会喜欢的
which I think they will.
你为什么一副顾影自怜的样子
Why are you feeling so sorry for yourself anyway?
我才是那个倒霉的人 明年还留在这里
I'm the one who's gonna be here next year, all by myself,
自己一个人 没人和我一起住
and I don't even have anyone to live with.
我们是不是要一起搬到伦敦去住
Maybe we should all move to London, together?
- 哦 - 差不多吧
- Yeah. - Yeah, I guess we could, yeah.
你们什么时候公布派对地点
When are you releasing the location?
很快就会公布了
Yeah, soon!
在一所老学校里 到时候有电♥话♥通知你
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表