剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
接我亲爸爸的衣钵
About to don my father's suit
去那座城市做那个起薪十万块的工作
and go for a job in the City with a starting salary of 100K.
我费尽了力气 想挣脱命运摆布
I tried so hard to escape my destiny.
但是 唉
But alas,
命运还是找到我头上了
she has come to claim me.
你真的那么努力了吗
Have you tried that hard, though?
我是说 真心的吗
I mean, really?
我当然尽力了
Of course I have.
你永远不会懂的
You wouldn't understand.
你没有既定的命运
You don't have a destiny.
但是像我这种人
But people like me...
我们永远受命运摆布
we always have a destiny.
我们必须要服从命运的安排
And we must always fulfil that destiny.
如果我不这么做 社会的根基就会动摇
Because if we didn't, the whole fabric of society would unravel.
我是说 如果像我这样的人
I mean, what would happen if...
不安安静静地享用特权
people like me stopped quietly accepting their privilege
渐渐不再以掌控所有为己任
and started shirking the responsibility
会有什么样的事情发生
of being in charge of everything?
我们真是太感激你了
We are overwhelmed with gratitude.
又是一篇垃圾
Eurgh. Another shit one.
放到垃圾堆里
Add that to the shit pile.
好的那堆在哪呢
Where's the good pile?
没有好的 都是垃圾
There is no good pile. They're all shit.
奈斯 他们走了吗
Hi, Nas, have they gone yet?
他们总是要吃饭睡觉的
Well, they're gonna have to eat and sleep at some point,
等他们放弃的时候 你能告诉我一声吗
so can you just let me know when they've given up?
致主席 看样子这个有希望
Ooh, To The President. This sounds hopeful.
可能政♥治♥性很强
It might be political.
你夺走了我的橄榄球 我的巴士
"You took away my rugby You took away my bus
你夺走了我的希望 我的梦想
"You took away all hopes and dreams from us."
这根本都不押韵
OK, well, that doesn't even scan properly.
我希望你死于破伤风或者艾滋病
"I hope you die of something Like tetanus or Aids
如果我不是坐着轮椅 我会去你的墓前跳舞
"If I wasn't in a wheelchair I'd dance upon your grave."
妈蛋
Shit. Oh!
不要 有来了一个可恶的东西
No, not a-shitting-nother one.
催缴通知 最后警告
我的老天爷啊
Oh, sweaty fucking Christ.
你们这群蠢货
Right, you dozy fuckers.
我们抽点什么吧
Let's do a bong.
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
我说 准备好钱 抽点大♥麻♥吧
I said, load up the billy, I wanna smoke a bowl.
你为什么这么说话
Why are you talking like that?
怎么说话了
Like what?
还有 我要一个新名字
Also, um, I need a new nickname.
叫白♥痴♥吗
The Idiot?
一个酷一点 拉风一点的名字
Something, um, cool and catchy
别人一听到就会不停地提起 比如说 乔西很
and something people will chant, like, er... you know, Josie is...
- 舒服 - 不 要酷一点的
- Cosy. - No! Something cool.
大家都觉得我太善良了
People already think I'm too nice.
我想到了
I've got it.
天啊 别烦我
Ohh! Leave me alone.
这个怎么样
OK, what about...?
听着 这个怎么样
Listen. What about...
- 乔波- 不行
- Jobbo? - No.
- 乔波行吗 - 听起来像吹♥箫♥
- Jobbo, yeah? - It sounds like a cross
和便便连起来读
between a blow job and a poo.
不 不像
No, it doesn't.
我不喜欢乔波
I don't like Jobbo.
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
乔波不在乎你喜欢还是不喜欢
Jobbo doesn't care if you don't like her.
她就是这点最招人喜欢
That's what makes her so fucking likeable.
抗♥议♥者找到了你的地址 马上就到
我现在需要搭个便车
I need a lift right now.
- 欧西亚- 去哪
- Oregon? - Where?
西郊风流韵事 英国喜剧电影
- 西郊风流 - 太棒了
- Er, West Wittering. - Yeah, great.
在哪 远吗
Where's that? Is it far?
- 有点远 - 太好了
- Quite far. - Great.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
就是想躲远点
Just a little getaway.
不是那种驾车逃离犯罪现场的那种感觉
Not like driving away fast from the scene of a crime or anything.
就是休息一下
Just like a mini-break.
- 是吧 - 差不多
- Is it? - Sort of, yeah.
我需要见一个老朋友 帕斯
Er, I need to see an old friend, Paz,
去一个自♥由♥公社
down at a free space commune.
你用的是我的唇膏吗
Is that my lipstick?
不是 我能和你们一起吗
No. Can I come?
对不起 乔西 这件事不是团体活动
Sorry, Jose, it's not really a group thing.
欧西亚就是送我过去而已
Oregon's just gonna drop me down there.
公社不是团体活动
A commune's not really a group thing?
没错 你也走了
Right, so you're going,
欧西亚也要走了
Oregon's going,
三个男生去伦敦
and the three boys are going to London.
如果我不去的话 我就自己呆在家里
So, if I don't go, I'll just be here on my own
像鲁宾逊漂流记一样
like Robinson Crusoe
最后对着球形救生器说话
and I'll end up talking to a beachball
把我自己的腿吃了 或者什么别的
and eating my own legs, or something.
我找几条新内♥裤♥去
No. I'll just get fresh knickers.
- 不 - 你为什么要去西郊风流
- No... - Why are you going to West Wittering?
需要找我的一个老朋友
Need to see an old friend.
寻求点意见
Get some advice.
我之后再和你们解释 好吗
I'll explain more later, yeah?
我们能出发了吗
Shall we?
等乔波一下
Wait for Jobbo.
你们介绍我的时候会说我叫乔波对吧
So, we introduce me as Jobbo, yeah?
因为这是我的新名字
Cos that's my new name now.
那是什么鬼
What the fuck is that?
什么 这东西
What, this?
这是乔波的大♥麻♥专用帽
This is Jobbo's marijuana cap.
谁是乔波
Who the fuck is Jobbo?
我是乔波这是我的新名字
I'm Jobbo. It's my new nickname.
别管了 根据他们的网站说的
Anyway, according to their website,
你的无政♥府♥主义公社要开一个萨满转型会议
your anarchist commune do shamanic eraldaketa sessions.
他们做什么
They do what?
用大量时间来完全改变你的性格
Completely changes your personality for a significant amount of time.
乔波要去看看
Jobbo's gonna take some.
不 她不想去
No, she is not.
不 她去定了
Yes, she fucking is.
萨满转型 那他妈才是真正的乔波
Shamanic eraldaketa? That's pure fucking Jobbo.
那就是了
There it is.
- 这就是那个自♥由♥公社 - 对
- That's free space? - Yeah.
- 我还觉得会更... - 是啊
- I thought it'd be more... - Ye...e...eah.
再问一句 我们为什么来这儿
Why are we here again?
来看帕斯 我乐队一朋友
Er, see Paz, my friend from my band.
你会喜欢她的 欧西亚
You'll like her, Oregon.
她是一个沙滩诗人
She's a sand-poet.
她是什么人
She's a what?
那就是她
Oh, there she is.
嗨 帕斯
Oi, Paz.
奈斯 什么
Nas? What?
但是已经二十四小时了
But it's been 24 hours.
他们怎么可能还在那里
How can they still be there?
天啊 他们还想要我♥干♥什么
Jesus Christ, what more do they want from me?
一切都好吗
Everything OK?
嗯 好极了
Yeah. Everything's brilliant.
维多 欢迎
Oh, Vod! Welcome.
牛心上尉现代音乐的真正改革者
我可是一只耳朵听着牛心上尉的"辍学不羁"
I'm the guy with Dropout Boogie by Beefheart going in one earphone,
地&风&火70 年代著名流行放克组合
另一只耳朵听着地&风&火的九月的人
and September by Earth Wind & Fire in the other.
快点 好让我有足够时间去面试
Hurry up, I've got just enough time to get to my interview.
怎么走去坦普尔最近
What's the quickest way to Temple?
你没查吗
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表