剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
Right? Can somebody spot me some croutons for my bone soup?
还我们校车 还我们校车
Where's our bus! Where's our bus!
还我们校车 肖克罗斯滚出去
Where's our bus! Shawcross out!
打脑袋 里面是用巧克力做的
Whack the head! It's filled with Haribo!
嘿 我有个好主意欧西亚
Hey, I got a good one! Orry-Orry-Ore-gone!
滚出去
Out-out-out!
欧西亚
Orry-Orry-Ore-gone...
乔西 你在干嘛
Josie, what are you doing?
呃...这个...
Er... This...
这只是无伤大雅的玩笑而已
this is just a harmless bit of satirical fun.
这是我的肖像吗
Is that an effigy?
- 他们是想把我烧了吗 - 不是的
- Are they going to burn me? - No.
是的 把你头里的糖果都拿出来之后才会那样
No! Erm, not until they've got all the sweets out of your big head.
乔西 这太可怕了
Josie. This is horrible!
拜托 只是有点 你懂得
Come on. It's just a bit of, you know,
只是没事儿找点乐趣
knock-about fun.
潘趣和朱迪的政♥治♥搞笑剧吗 别太介意
Punch and Judy politics. Don't take it so personally.
他们要烧了那个我
They're going to set fire to ME.
欧西亚 我不希望政♥治♥破坏了我们的友谊 好吗
Oregon. I don't want politics to come between our friendship, OK?
但是 你关了夜线电♥话♥...
But, y'know, closing down Night-Line...
一周就能接到六个电♥话♥
It got six calls a week!
哦 天哪 真的往上走啊
Oh, whoa! God! That really went up!
太可怕了
S'awful.
烧了这个巫婆 烧了这个巫婆
Burn the witch! Burn the witch!
真易燃啊
So flammable.
烧了这个巫婆
Burn the witch!
这地方绝了 灌溉极好
That is a killer field. Beautifully fucking irrigated.
- 我们应该检查一下音响效果 - 嗯
- We should check the acoustics. - Mmm.
一二 二二 一二 二
One-two. Two-two. One-two. Two!
- 我不太懂 - 呃
- I'm none the wiser. - Mmm.
你能把这个该死的墨镜带上 或者拿开吗
Sorry can you put those fucking sunglasses on, or take them off?
天哪 又是我妈
God. Mum again.
土匪惊厥发作
Bandit had a seizure.
土匪是谁啊
Who the fuck's Bandit?
一只癫痫狗
The epilepsy dog.
癫痫狗发惊厥
Epilepsy dog had a seizure!
癫痫犬只能得癫痫
Epilepsy dog has epilepsy?!
好吧 不可以吗
Well, does he though?
或者只是他内心斗争的一部分
Or is it all just part of the mind-war?
大学即将结束 哦 太巧了 土匪心情不爽
"Uni's coming to an end." "Oh, big coincidence, Bandit's had a wobbler!"
她可能把他关在楼梯底下的壁橱里
She probably locked him in the cupboard under the stairs
里面装上闪光灯 直到他发作
with a strobe until he wigged out.
没错 她只是希望你回去 真是个婊♥子♥
Oh, yeah, she wants you back. What a bitch(!)
我不可能搬回去和她住
There's no way I'm moving back with her.
我宁愿搬到也门到盐矿工作
I'd rather move to the Yemen and work in a salt-mine.
我会留在曼彻斯特
Nah, I'll just stay in Manchester.
可能会搬去和罗萨一起住
Move in with Rosa, probably.
非常平凡的生活
Very homely.
你觉得她怎么样 说实话
What do you think about her though? Really?
我告诉你我是怎么看待你的瑞士女友的
I tell you what I think about your Swiss girlfriend,
金斯利 完全中立的
Kingsley. Neutral.
我保持中立 不偏向任何一方
I feel neutral. Not one side or the other.
- 她最近总跟缠着我 - 恩
- She's just been on my back lately. - Hmm.
让你不堪负重 就像在免税店
Weighing you down, like one of them
买♥♥的那种大的松露巧克力
really big Toblerones you get from Duty Free.
我的意思是我不能因为她是瑞士人就不喜欢她
I mean it can't be the case that I like her less because she's Swiss.
但是 事实如此
But also, it is the case.
你看到她 就那么摔门走了
I mean you saw her, flying off the handle like that.
没必要这样
There's no need for it.
如果她不是意大利人
If she's not Italian
也就是说她他妈的就是脾气暴躁
that just means she's just really fucking snippy.
欧西亚
Oregon.
我过来申领世界上最优秀诗歌♥的两万英镑奖金的
I've come to claim £20,000 for the greatest poem in the world!
这是一个来自斯托的年轻人的传奇
There was a young legend from Stow,
他遭受了一公斤的打击
Who snorted a kilo of blow.
JP 那是一首打油诗
JP, that's a limerick,
凭一首打油诗你是赢不了的
you're not going to win with a limerick.
有一位来自圣玛丽城的年轻女士...
There was a young lady from St Mary's Ca...
还是打油诗
Again - limerick.
有一个年轻的家伙...
There was a young geezer...
如果开头是"有一个年轻..."
If it begins, "There was a young..."
那他妈就还是打油诗 JP
it's a fucking limerick, JP!
- 我给你带了些糖果 - 哦 很好
- I brought you some sweets. - Oh, good(!)
在我脑袋爆之前 他们终于把那些糖
They managed to get all the sweets out of my big flammable
从我的大脑袋里拿出来了
fucking Pinata head before it exploded into flames?
不 事实上他们没有
No. They didn't actually.
我们把剩下的糖打包了
We had some packets left over.
所以
So,
真是可怕的不信任投票
the dreaded vote of no confidence.
但愿有其他的方法可以解决你的难题
If only there were some way you could rise above your problems.
霍华德 你在干嘛
Howard, what are you doing?
我在悬空
I'm levitating.
就像那些高就业的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
Like some kind of highly-employable Christ figure.
我要一份名单 乔西
Well, I want names, Josie.
我要标出那些参与人的名字
I am going to highlight those involved.
欧威尔主义指凭借个人抗击独♥裁♥统治
这不是欧威尔主义 这是他妈的有组织的行为
It is not Orwellian, it is just being very bloody organised...
放荡♥女♥詹姆斯
"Jezebel James?"
这是你 对吗
That's you, isn't it?
你在上面签了名
You signed this?
我别无选择 好吧欧西亚
I'm desperate. OK, Oregon.
我明年需要朋友 而我只有羽毛球俱乐部
I need friends for next year and Bad Soc's all I've got.
哦 你知道么 去他的羽毛球
Yeah, well, you know what? Fuck Bad Soc.
- 没门 - 可以的
- No way? - Yes way.
取消赞助
Funding has been cut.
我要毁了羽毛球俱乐部
I am 'Breaking Bad Soc'.
你个邪恶的坏蛋
You evil fucking despot.
抱歉 乔西 可怜羽毛球的死期到了
Sorry, Josie. Death to Sadminton.
你觉得他看起来足够吓人吗
Do you think he looks menacing enough?
相当阴郁的眼神
Quite sad eyes.
他很大只 他秃顶 有大胡子
He's big, he's bald, he's bearded.
齐了 就他了 拜托
Tick, tick, tick. Yes, please.
或许我应该叫他拿我试试身手
Maybe I should ask him to manhandle me.
你知道的 买♥♥前要试试啊
You know, try before you buy.
另外 我们经常做比赛期间的安保工作
Plus, we do a lot of security on match days.
很好
Sweet!
哦 你要 要摩尔陪你练练身手吗 金斯利
Ooh, do you want, er, Mole to manhandle you now, Kingo?
哦 她 她开玩笑的 这没有
Oh, yeah, she's... she's joking. There's not...
没人可比划 谢谢
not much man to manhandle, methinks!
你的 你的"杀伤力" 你知道的 怎么样
What's the, er, damage, you know, bunce-wise?
一晚上1500
1,500 for the night
或者免费 不过我们卖♥♥点小零碎
or nothing and we do the sundries -
可♥卡♥因♥ 大♥麻♥ 毒品
coke, weed, pills.
有意思 不觉得我们有小零碎的供货商了吗
Interesting. Don't think we've found a supplier yet for our sundries,
- 不是么 小金- 是 抱歉 摩尔
- have we, Kingo? - Yeah. So sorry, Mole.
恩 是的 我和我朋友再商量一下
Um... just, yeah, quick conflab with my associate. Um, yeah.
靠 他是个毒贩子
What the fuck? He's a dealer!
他是个穿着短夹克 来自利物浦的矮秃子
He's a short bald man from Liverpool in a bomber jacket
阿加莎·克里斯蒂笔下的著名比利时侦探
我是说 我不是波罗
I mean, I'm no Poirot...
青蛙大厅 一部儿童舞台剧 四位一位是鼹鼠 (摩尔)一位是青蛙
摩尔 他看起来都很合适
Mole - he sounds all nice.
就好像是是青蛙大厅里的那只鼹鼠
He sounds all Toad of Toad Hall.
他是卖♥♥毒品的鼹鼠
He's a drugs mole.
毕业舞会上一定会有毒品
There are going to be drugs at the Grad Ball, hmm?
所以 我们要我到外边找
So, we either go to the open market
要不就找当地的保证质量的毒贩
or we go with a local supplier who provides a quality,
新兴的毒品
freshly-sourced product.
别把他说的好像个就是一普通的烤面包的
Don't make him sound like he's some fucking artisan baker!
他是个毒贩 他很危险
He's a drug dealer, he's dangerous.
好吧 别再重复了 我们找其他人
All right. Don't stack your briefs! We'll find someone else.
好的 那现在我们怎么做
OK, so what now?
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表