剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
狗♥日♥的♥维多
Fucking Vod!
- 什么情况 - 我们被偷了
- What's going on? - Are we being burgled?
这贼可够讲究的
In a very orderly fashion?
安全起见我把你们的东西放在地窖了
I'm putting your stuff in the cellar for safekeeping.
听着
Look...
我没有家人
I don't have any family.
我有 但是他们太恶心了
I mean, I do, but they're shit,
你们就是我的家人可我搞砸了
so... you're my family and I fucked it with you.
我要把这一切都搞定 我找了些人帮忙
And I'm gonna put it right, so I have pulled in a couple of favours
维多仓库现在成为公♥寓♥狂欢
and Vodstock is now Houseapalooza!
派对就在这办了 各位
We're having the party right here, losers!
一千人的派对 在6个人住的房♥子里办
We're throwing a party for 1,000 people in a house designed for six?
不行 这是我的房♥子
No! This is my house!
是我的私房♥钱
My nest egg!
我们有个花♥园♥
We've got a garden.
可以啊 可以吗 希望可以
Could work. Could it work? I want it to work!
也可能不行
Might not work.
你们都同意吗
Are we all up for this?
当然没有
No!
好吧 我就当你答应了
Right, well, I'm gonna take that as a yes,
我已经把信息传到网上了
cos I've just put the details on the internet.
赶紧删掉啊
Then take them off the internet!
不行啊 我又没有... 网络橡皮
I can't! I don't have the... internet scraper!
我能重复一遍吗 不行
Can I say again? No!
小金 你负责音乐
Look, Kingo, music?
乔西 去偷点杯子
Jose? Stealing pint glasses?
霍华德 保安 不 你负责接待
Howard... Security. No ... meet and greet!
能换一个不
Not my ideal role.
管不了那么多
I don't care!
来看看这个
Have a look at this.
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
人来了
There are people!
你们走错了 看看隔壁
You've got the wrong house! Try next door!
我们是素食者
We're vegans!
这不是维多仓库吗
Is this Vodstock? A fucking house?!
JP 没有回头路了
JP, Vodstock can't be stopped!
你可以的 霍华德
You can do this, Howie.
来吧
Come in!
记好了 花♥园♥里不准打炮
Remember... no sex in the garden!
开玩笑的 随便来
I'm kidding! Everyone's gonna have sex in the garden!
不许进花♥园♥
Don't go in the garden!
下面的音乐 由金斯利·欧文原创
All music, all the time... you're listening to Kingsley Owen in his own house.
跟着音乐嗨起来
Just letting the playlist of the century roll out over you.
特拉普音乐 电子音乐的分支
接下来 一首特拉普风格
Coming up, a little bit of grime in the trap stylee.
跟着节奏一起颤动吧
Don't dance, just quiver.
- 能好好放音乐吗 - 好
- Maybe just play the music, yeah? - Yeah.
各位 小心一点 这里被重低音包围了
OK, guys, watch yourselves, there is bass all over the place
当然 偶尔有两块砖
and, bits of the roof also.
好了各位
OK, so, next in, guys
派对继续
let's get this party... continued!
查理
Charlie?
- 当然了 - 真的啊
- Definitely! - Really?!
托尼: 等不及要"坦诚相见"了 托尼 X
借酒浇愁
Drowning my sorrows.
你不应该在楼下吗
Aren't you supposed to be downstairs?
我怕一会天花板塌了
I'm just a bit worried the ceiling might come down
先把东西收拾好
before I get the chance to pack all my stuff.
金斯利 我现在要亲你
Kingsley, I'm gonna kiss you.
什么
What?
如果我们应该一直在一起呢
What happens if we were always supposed to be together?
必须试试我们来不来电
We need to check if we have chemistry.
看来是没电
OK, I'm gonna call that a no.
刚才那是...
Was that...?
试试来不来电
Just a chemistry experiment.
好吧
Right.
- 有戏吗 - 并没有
- Any good? - No!
我只是想弄清一件事
I just need to check one thing.
JP他是个混♥蛋♥ 对吗
JP, He's a dick, isn't he?
是啊 不过
Yeah, he is, but...you know...
在混♥蛋♥里 他算是好人了
for a dick, he's surprisingly all right.
不过 如果你没和他在一起我还是会高兴
But I... I would love it if you didn't go out with him.
不好意思哥们 这没有训练器材
Sorry, pal. No trainers.
开玩笑的 来者不拒 还有他
I'm kidding! We'll let anyone in! Even him!
- 开玩笑的 本 - 本
- Just messing with you, Ben! - Ben!
霍华德 我发现个奇怪的事
Howard? There's something weird about you.
你没那么奇怪了
You seem less weird.
- 太奇怪了 - 谢谢
- Which is weird! - Thank you.
观察你们这么多年
After studying you lot for years,
看来我也能正常了
it would seem that I can now appear normal.
像精神病
Like a psychopath?
没错 良性的精神病
Yes, like a benign psychopath.
生活真美好
Life is good!
向痴男欲♥女♥们致敬
Mad love to the lady bitches and the man bitches!
拿好票 进去嗨到死
Gimme your tix then get in and get your fix!
- 也许稍微收一点 - 没问题
- Maybe take it down a notch? - Not a problem.
欢迎 欢迎
All right? All right?
走你
All right?
杯垫放好
Right, you need a coaster!
拿着这个给大家分了
Come on! Take one of these, pass them on!
都把杯垫放好 各位
Let's coaster up, people!
你 从窗户下来
Oi! Get down off that window!
你敢抽烟
Oi! Are you smoking?
这可是犯法的 赶紧掐了不然我报♥警♥了
That's illegal! Put it out now or I will make a citizen's arrest!
天哪 维多
My God! Vod!
墙上这条缝 早就有了
That massive crack on the wall... that was here before, right?
是啊
Yeah!
我记得可清楚了 之前就有
Yeah, I definitely seem to remember the massive crack in the wall.
这
So...
最后的狂欢
The last hurrah.
好啊
Hurrah!
晚上有时间吗
You up for a good time tonight?
什么
What?
你可能觉得我是个衣着光鲜的弱智
You probably look at me and think "bit of a posh twat",
其实我是好人
but I'm a good guy.
我是对JP严了点
Like, yeah, I'm tough on JP, but...
那是恨铁不成钢 我关心他
It's tough love, because I care about my little brother.
- 是吗 - 没错
- Yeah? - Yeah.
所以你才会勾搭他的...
Is that why you're hitting on his...
室友
housemate?
只是因为你太诱人了
It's probably cos you're incredibly hot.
我又欲♥火♥中烧
And I'm incredibly horny.
所以要不要来一发
So what do you say to... to getting jiggy?
我很委婉地说一句
I say, politely...
滚蛋
Fuck off!
离远点 汤姆西 你太混♥蛋♥了
Back off, Tomothy, you're being a prick!
哥们 你就这么和你的未来老板说话吗
Dude, I'm not sure you wanna talk like that to your soon-to-be boss!
你不是我的老板 永远不是
You're not my boss! And you never will be!
知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为我不想要你的破工作
Because I don't want your job!
我不想干一个我不喜欢的破工作
I don't want to do a horrible job that I don't like!
没办法 谁都不想
Sorry, pal, no-one does.
欢迎来到现实社会
You just joined Real World Soc.
操蛋的社会
And it's a terrible Soc!
有各种破事 可你却没法脱身
And you have to go to all the meetings! And you can never leave!
你也没有别的选择 所以闭嘴吧
Or join any other Socs, so suck it up!
我已经决定了要去做别的
I've decided I want to do something else.
- 比如呢 - 我不知道
- Like what, for fuck's sake? - I don't know!
乔西说我能成为一个漫画家
Josie was telling me that maybe I could become a cartoonist.
漫画家
A cartoonist?
我靠 咱爸在下边都被你气得直打转
Jesus! Right now, Dad is spinning in his grave!
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表