剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
真不敢相信 我们一半的分数就这么定下来了
Can you believe 50% of our mark is about to be decided?
发生了糟糕的事情
Something terrible has happened.
怎么了
What?
我写这个东西的时候 我感觉相当不错
Well, when I was writing this, I had this amazing feeling
感觉这是我写过的最原创的
like it was the most original...
最有想法的论文
thought-provoking dissertation ever written.
还是拿英语写的
In the English language.
但是现在 回过头看看我写的东西
But now, looking back over it...
看起来更像是
...well, it's more like the...
一个疯女人曲曲折折做的一个无聊的华夫饼
tedious meandering waffle of a madwoman.
到底发生了什么
What's going on?
你可能是当局者迷
You're probably just too close to it to be objective.
要不然我来
Want me to...?
你滚开
Fuck off.
如果这是垃圾怎么办
What if it's shit?
如果这是大作怎么办
What if it's genius?
如果这是垃圾怎么办
What if it's shit?
如果这是大作怎么办
What if it's genius?
如果这是垃圾怎么办
What if it's shit?
如果这是大作怎么办
What if it's genius?
新生六居客 第四季 第三集
伦敦 白金汉宫路15号♥ 英国地形测量局 约翰·格林瓦斯收
我觉得他们想要的是我自己的播放清单
What I'm thinking... is what they're gonna want is a playlist of the self.
五首歌♥ 提取出我的个人精华
Five songs that distil my essence.
谁是金斯利·欧文
Who is Kingsley Owen?
他们会问问你的职业道德 或者是
They will ask you about your work ethic,
你是不是一个善于团队合作的人
or if you are a team player.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
他们会问我这种问题
They're gonna be like...
英文中迈尔斯与爵士乐大♥师♥迈尔斯·戴维斯的名字发音相同
Dig是其1951年的唱片名字
你挖过多少英里
"Do you dig Miles?"
你就是不要太做作 或者是
You just don't want to be pretentious or, you know...
太无聊
boring.
我得回办公室了
I have to get back to the office.
好吧 我一会给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
Um, cool. I'll call you later, yeah?
告诉你事情进行的如何
Let you know how it goes?
好的
Cool.
超级巴士 英国长途汽车公♥司♥
我可能和你一起坐超级巴士了
I may come with you on the Megabus.
我申请了英国地测量局的工作
I'm applying for a job at Ordnance Survey,
但是他们办公地点在伦敦
but they're based in London.
我需要先考察一下那里的环境
I need to do a recce of the surrounding environment,
看看我适不适合那里的环境
make sure we're compatible.
我可不想为测量局工作
I don't want to work for Ordnance Survey
如果他们还有其他的要求 比如
if it requires, for example,
我不想每天都被警♥察♥扣押
being kettled by Metropolitan Police on a daily basis,
上次我去伦敦的时候就发生这样的事
as happened on my last visit to London.
霍华德 我很确定 你不会在上班的路上
I'm pretty sure you're not going to get randomly kettled
被警♥察♥随随便便扣押了
on the way to work, Howard.
金斯利自己以为我不会被扣押
Oh, Kingsley doesn't "think" I'll get kettled.
真是让人放心啊
How reassuring
但是过去的经验告诉我
And yet experience tells me
我去过伦敦就那么一次
that on 100% of my visits to London,
被扣押的概率是百分之百
I have been kettled.
所以 比较明智的做法就是去确定一下
Therefore, it is only sensible to make sure.
那么 我能和你一起吗
So, can I come?
应该能 但是你要早点做好准备 好吗
I guess, but you have to be ready early, OK?
不用你操心
Oh, don't you worry.
我肯定会准备好的
I'll be ready.
托尼 你好
Hi, Tony.
谢谢你打来电♥话♥
Thanks for calling. Um...
我只有两分钟
I've got two minutes,
能不能先让我把事情简单说一下
so let me download the facts
然后你再发表意见
and then you can respond, OK?
当代最好也是最有争议性的作家之一
简单地来说 珍妮特·温特森已经同意
Basically, Jeanette Winterson has agreed to
做肖克罗斯比赛的评委了
be our judge for the Shawcross...
对的
Uh-huh.
是的 确实是非常好的
Uh-huh, yes, it's fabulous.
但是事情是这样
But the thing is,
她只有时间来选出两首最好的诗
she only has time to judge the two best poems.
我需要一个人 从一堆诗里
Now, what I need is someone to read through the bulk of the poems
给珍妮特·温特森选出两首
and choose Jeanette's two.
也可以说是找一个靠谱的人
A stableboy, if you will.
一个能从一堆垃圾里淘出金子的人
Someone to shovel through the shit and find the gold.
我想到了你
And I thought of you.
我知道现在讲师挣得钱也不多
Now, I know that lecturers don't make the big money any more,
我能给您一百块钱 加上各种基本费用
so, er, I can offer you 100 pounds plus expenses.
因为我在给您提供
Because I'm offering you
和珍妮特·温特森一起工作的机会
the chance to work with Jeanette Winterson!
好的 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
太棒了 你不会后悔的
That's great. OK, you won't regret this.
我保证
I promise.
罗萨 为什么有六个怒汉坐在轮椅上
Rosa, why are there six angry men in wheelchairs
在我办公室里 冲我喊
in my office, shouting at me?
他们在抗♥议♥你取消他们小巴士的决定
They are protesting your decision to take away their minibus.
我没取消他们的巴士
I didn't take away their minibus.
我取消的是英式橄榄球队的巴士
It's the murderball team.
那就是橄榄球队
That's the murderball team.
没错 我取消的是橄榄球队的
Yes, that's the murderball team.
不 我是说他们就是橄榄球队的
No, that's the murderball team.
我们为什么来来回♥回♥说这件事
OK, why do we keep saying it?
坐着轮椅的这些人就是橄榄球队的
Those men in wheelchairs are the murderball team.
那只是轮椅橄榄球的另一个说法
"Murderball" is another word for wheelchair rugby.
没错 你取消了他们的巴士
Yes, you took away their special minibus.
那辆带着他们去青少年残疾人活动中心
The one that takes them from the outreach programme
参加校外活动的那辆巴士
to the disadvantaged youth centre.
你用这笔钱赞助了
And you used the money to fund poems
一个以你自己名字命名的诗歌♥奖项
for a prize named after yourself.
显然 我说的这些你都已经知道了
Obviously, you knew that.
因为你不会随随便便大幅削减某件事的开支
Because you wouldn't slash funding for something
除非你非常了解 对吧
without understanding what it was for, would you?
我的天哪
Oh, no.
我们的巴士去哪了
Where's our bus? Where's our bus?
欧西亚你能和我聊聊吗
Oregon, are you about for a chat?
维多 我们能聊聊
Vod, can we have a talk about...?
您好 是夜线节目吗
Yes, hello, Nightline?
我想找个人说说话
I need to talk to someone.
说一说我做过的事情
About something I've done.
很糟糕的事
Something terrible.
我之前和JP上过几次床 好几次
I've had sex with JP before. Quite a few times.
但是这次是我们第一次
But this is the first time we've ever done it...
清醒的
...sober.
我太讨厌我自己了
I fucking hate myself.
我也想和我朋友们聊一聊这事
Yeah, well, I would talk to my friends about it,
但是他们都三年级了 太忙了
except they're all third years and they're too busy,
我只能自己处理这件事了
so I'm in this on my own.
可能我需要不那么依赖这些人
Maybe I need to detach myself from these people.
尽量变得更
Try and be more...
自我一点
...self-sufficient.
更独♥立♥一点
More independent.
我是那种
Yeah, I'm the guy
听够了杰克的歌♥
who, yeah, will listen to I'm Ready by Royal Trux
皇家卡车 1987到2001年美国的一支另类摇滚乐队
皇家卡车乐队"我准备好了"这种音乐的人
when he gets fucked on Jack.
第二天早上起来没觉得有什么问题
But sees no contradiction in rolling out of bed the next day
20世纪60-80年代美国流行歌♥手和创作人 整体风格属于民谣加流行摇滚
一边听着尼尔·戴蒙德的甜蜜卡洛琳
and slowly grooving to Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond
一边喝拿铁
while he sips his morning latte.
不 等一下
No, wait...
家人一直想强行指挥我
Well... the family baton has been foisted upon me.
我来了
So, here I am.
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表