At least, nobody recognised his name or description.
那他怎么会跑那里去
So, what was he doing there, then?
牛津2831
Oxford 2831.
-可以找瑟斯戴先生吗 -不行
- 'May I speak to Mr Thursday?' - No.
他还在上班
No, he's at work.
我是瑟斯戴太太
This is Mrs Thursday.
没印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
我们找到一张车票 表明他坐过你们的车
We've a ticket that says he was on your bus.
可能吧 但我不记得他
May have been. Don't remember him.
你们到奇平康普顿时 车上还剩很多人吗
Many left on board when you got to Chipping Compton?
就一两个吧
One or two maybe.
-能描述一下吗 -就平时那些人嘛
- Could you describe them? - The usual, innit?
生意人 学者 偶尔有醉汉
Business types, academics, the odd drunk,
小情侣 老人 学生
courting couples, old people, students.
还有吗
Anyone else?
我不会仔细观察他们以防将来考试啊
I don't watch them thinking there's gonna be a quiz.
-你呢 派克特先生 -我在驾驶室里看不到什么
- What about you, Mr Peckett? - I don't see much from the cab.
而且那天雾挺大
And it was foggy.
我们回去的路上简直是爬行
We was crawling all the way back.
过两点才回来
We didn't get back till gone two.
有人能为你们担♥保♥吗
Can anyone vouch for you?
或许有值夜班的汽修工能吧
One of the mechanics on the night shift, maybe.
还有家里的人吧
And whoever you've got at home, presumably.
我岳母睡眠不好
My mother-in-law don't sleep so good,
我回家时 给她端过茶
so I took her in her tea when I got home.
你呢 格兰特先生
What about you, Mr Grant?
没有 我还没被谁拴住呢
No fear. No little scrubber's got a ball and chain on me yet.
如果你们遇到了
Well, if you run into any passengers
昨晚见过的乘客
you recognise from last night,
就告诉斯特兰奇警长
just point them out to DS Strange here.
他今晚会陪你们同行
He'll be travelling with you this evening.
那好
All right.
-你怎么看他们 -司机看上去还不错
- What do you make to them? - The driver seems decent enough.
那个卡西莫多可不怎么样
I wouldn't give you two bob for Quasimodo.
我也觉得
No, me, neither.
尽量多给乘客看斯坦顿的照片
Show Stanton's face around to as many passengers as you can,
看有没有谁能想起来
see if it jogs any memories.
他在公交车上待了挺久 肯定该有人见过他
He was on that bus long enough. Somebody will have seen him.
不好意思 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen...
你们谁是城♥堡♥门警局的瑟斯戴高级督察
Are either of you a DCI Thursday from Castle Gate Police Station?
-是我 -有电♥话♥找你
- Yeah, that's me. - There's a phone call for you.
-瑟斯戴高级督察 -瑟斯戴
- DCI Thursday. - 'Ah, Thursday.'
控制中心联♥系♥过你的车载电♥话♥
The Control Room did try to reach you in the car.
你妻子来电了
Your wife telephoned.
问你能不能回趟家 她说挺急的
Asked if you could drop by home. 'She said it's of some urgency.'
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
-温 -前屋
- Win? - Front room.
-发生什么了 -他没受伤
- What's going on? - He's not been hurt,
-这个要先说明 -据我们所知没有
- that's the first thing to say. - That we know of.
什么意思
What do you mean?
是萨姆
It's Sam.
有个男人来电 他部队的斯坦诺普上尉
A man called, a Captain Stanhope from his unit,
就是他在那边的军团的
his regiment over there.
我都写下来了
I wrote it all down.
他问我们是否有他的消息
He wants to know if we've heard from him.
-他失踪了吗 -擅离职守
- He's missing? - Absent without leave,
他的长官这么说
his officer said.
据说他昨天下午放了假
He had an afternoon pass yesterday, apparently,
然后就没回军营
and he didn't return to barracks.
他们不知道他去哪了
They don't know where he is.
你好 伙计
Hello, matey.
还担心你今天不会来呢
I wasn't sure we'd see you today.
-好些了吗 -嗯 好多了
- Feeling better? - Yeah, much.
那谁呢...
Where's, er...?
老头子吗
The old man?
对了 你还没听说呢 是吧
Oh, of course, you won't have heard, will you?
怎么了
What?
据他的指挥官说 他最后被见到是在城里的一家酒吧
He was last seen in a city bar, according to his CO.
可能是跟哪个本地姑娘搭上了
He may have got involved with a local girl.
看来有不少士兵都如此
A lot of the lads have, apparently.
但没人知道她是谁
But nobody knows who she is.
他可能是为了她开小差 但那不像他
He might have gone AWOL over her, but it'd be out of character.
如果你需要去一趟
If you need to go out there...
谢谢 长官 但那位军官说
Thank you, sir, but the officer said
我去了也只能给他们添麻烦
I'd just be one more thing for them to worry about.
如果你需要请私假别不好意思
Well, you're to take whatever compassionate leave you need.
瑟斯戴太太肯定希望你在家陪伴
Mrs Thursday will want you home, I'm sure.
温还有我家琼陪她 长官
Win's got our Joan looking after her, sir.
我也在可能反而碍事
I don't think she'd want me under her feet as well.
真的 我还是在这里工作更好
I'm better here, to be honest, working.
那随你
Whatever you think best, of course.
有几位乘客提供了消息
A couple of passengers have come forward
帮我们了解车上当时还有谁
to help us build a picture of who else was on the bus.
到目前 有一个戴圆顶礼帽的生意人
So far, we've got a business type in a bowler,
小胡子 40多
moustache, 40s.
一个20多的女孩 穿了塑料雨衣和白色摇摆靴
A girl, 20s, in a PVC mac and white go-go boots.
一个中等身高和胖瘦的醉汉
A drunk, medium height, medium build,
像个职员 可能30左右
clerk type, 30s possibly.
还有个学生模样的年轻人 一直看着书
A younger man, a student type reading a book.
还有个老妇人 可能退休了
And an elderly woman, retired maybe.
信封放在哪的
And where was the envelope?
他外套胸袋里
Inside the breast pocket of his jacket.
里面没东西吗 没有信什么的
And there was nothing in it, no letter or...?
东西都在那里了 伙计
What's there is there, matey.
一个老师 拼写能力不怎么样 是吧
Not much of a speller, though, was he, for a don?
which里用的是y
Which with a "y".
你来了 感觉好些了
You're in, then. Feeling better?
-萨姆有消息吗 -没有呢
- Oh, any news on Sam? - No. No news.
你昨天是怎么了
So, what was the matter with you yesterday?
-就是吃错了东西 -或许你该去查查
- Ah, just something I ate. - Maybe you should get a checkup.
不用了 我真好多了
Oh, no, no. I'm much better. Really.
总比他好
Well, better than this chap.
眼睛是怎么回事
What's the story with the eyes?
或许是看到了他不该看到的吗
Saw something he shouldn't have, maybe.
查到他晚上那时候去奇平康普顿做什么了吗
Any idea what he was doing at Chipping Compton at that time of the night?
没有 他在北牛津有住处
No. He has a place in North Oxford,
但我们在那里问了一圈 也没人知道他去干吗了
but nobody we spoke to there could shed any light.
他肯定是去见什么人的
Well, he must have been meeting someone.
公交车的人都怎么说
What do the bus crew say?
没说什么 都不记得他
Not much. They didn't remember him.
好吧 那么从案件板来看
Right, so, according to the crime board,
公交车过两点才回到总站
the bus was back at the depot gone two.
-跟打卡钟对得上吗 -什么
- Does that chime with the Bundy clock? - Which?
终点站应该有个打卡钟
Well, there'll be a Bundy clock here at the terminus.
售票员用钥匙转一下 就能给自己打卡
The conductor turns it with his key and gets his card punched.
可以证明车在他们说的时间到了那里
It's to prove the bus was there when they say it was.
-老实说 该先查这个的 -是吗
- I'd thought checking that would be a priority, to be honest. - Would you?
有趣的是 我们昨天少了个人
Well, funnily enough, we were a man down yesterday,
所以有些人手不足
which left us short-handed. So...
我们还是有进展的 伙计
We did manage to make some headway, matey.
哪怕没有你去监督我们工作
Even without you there to oversee our efforts.
我们不需要谁来马后炮 给我们的作业打分
We don't need someone coming in wise after the event to mark our homework.
当然
No.
我可以...
I can, erm...
我可以去看看斯坦顿在沃尔西的住处
I can go and check Stanton's rooms at Wolsey
如果你觉得会有帮助的话
if you think it would help.
行啊 你去吧
Yeah, if you like.
他的一个朋友被杀了
He had a mate killed.
就在他身旁
Right beside him.
一个同队的战友
A fellow from his unit.
被一个关卡的狙击手杀了
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表