总问我能不能量量我的脚
and he kept asking me if he could measure my feet.
什么人都有 但是...
I know, it takes all sorts, but...
就是这样
..there we go.
你看上去好憔悴
You're looking tired.
就是工作
It's work.
你可得照顾好自己
You must look after yourself.
我们都很看好你
We all think a lot of you, you know?
很遗憾你经历了不好的事
I'm sorry you've had a bad go.
-那好 -好吧
- Right. - Well...
平安回家 孩儿他爸
Come home safe, Dad.
摩斯
Morse.
是警♥察♥打来的
That was the factory.
他是我会所的尊者尊主
He's the Worshipful Master at my lodge.
梅纳德准将 哈里·梅纳德
Commodore Maynard. Harry Maynard.
我前天晚上才见过他 就是在...
I only saw him the night before last at the, er...
会所
..the lodge.
是谁发现了他
Who found him?
一个巡警
A beat constable.
匿名线报
Anonymous tip-off.
邻居说大概昨晚9点
Next door thought they heard a pistol crack
听到了枪声
about nine o'clock last night.
正好是老爷钟停的时间
That would chime with the grandfather.
-早 先生们 -医生
- Morning, gentlemen. - Doctor.
是啊
Oh, yes.
看上去真糟
That does look nasty.
你似乎总遇上这种事 高级督察
You seem to be making a habit of collecting these, Chief Inspector.
枪击吗
Shot?
乍看来 是近距离
In the back of the head at point-blank range
脑后中枪
would be my first impression.
就这么两天三起了
Three in as many days.
他妻子应该是刚坐出租车到家了
And I think his wife has just arrived by taxi.
老天爷
Good heavens, it's...
斯特兰奇警长 梅纳德太太
Detective Sergeant Strange, Mrs Maynard.
我们进去说吧
If we could speak inside.
-你是从哪过来的 -车站
- Where have you come from? - The station.
我昨晚才来这里接的她过去
I picked her up from here and dropped her there last night.
-那是几点 -5:45吧
- What time was this? - Er, 5:45.
差不多
Something like that.
她说好今早9:30接她回来
She'd booked a return for 9:30 this morning.
我可以走了吗 还得去海丁顿接单
Look, can I go now? I've got a pick up in Headington.
布莱恩没来 伊凡还要替他
Brian's not turned in and Ifan's doing his nut.
不 你向这位警官录份正式口供
No, I'd like you to give this officer a formal statement
然后就能走了
and then you can leave.
去吧
Go on.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
一周三起枪击案啊
Three shootings in a week?
-给 -这是什么
- Here... - What's this?
你的鸵鸟爱好者俱乐部
It's your Ostrich Fanciers' Club.
分类广♥告♥部有人认出了这名字
One of the classified ads boys recognised the name.
"珍稀鸟类的魅力"
"The glamour of exotic rare birds."
一英镑观看影片
"Films £1.
将贴了邮票写好地址的信封寄给鸵鸟爱好者俱乐部
"Send a stamped address envelope to The Ostrich Fanciers' Club,
牛津郡 克洛斯特路12号♥ 牧师住所
"The Rectory, 12 Cloister Walk, Oxon."
珍稀鸟类
Exotic rare birds?
应该是供单手飞旅欣赏的
For the one-in-the-hand brigade, I fancy,
不是给比翼飞队的
rather than the two-in-the-bush contingent.
好吧
Right.
很乐意帮忙
Happy to be of personal service.
谢谢
Thank you.
据我们所知 他是共济会成员
We understand he was involved in the Masonic Order.
是吗
Is that right?
他是会所负责人
He was in charge of the lodge.
我们这周才办过女士晚会
We only had our ladies' night this week.
他是那么自豪
He was so proud.
梅纳德太太
Mrs Maynard...
鸵鸟爱好者俱乐部您听说过吗
..does The Ostrich Fanciers' Club mean anything to you?
没有
No.
完全没有 我该知道吗
Nothing at all. Should it?
太可惜了
Oh, now, that's a shame.
钟坏了 长官
The clock's broken, sir.
它一向走得很准
And it always kept such good time.
不然哈里也不会把它放在家里
Harry wouldn't have had it in the house otherwise.
长官
Sir...
花圃里有两处凹痕
There are two indentations in the flower bed,
间隔大概一英尺
spaced about a foot apart.
我可能知道是谁报的信儿了
I think I know who made the tip-off call.
是梯子吗
A ladder, you mean?
如果阿卡西亚大道刚好在李·蒂莫西的工作路线上
Well, if Acacia Avenue is on Lee Timothy's round,
我能理解他为何不想连续两天
I can understand why he wouldn't want to be found
被发现出现在了凶案现场
at the scene of a murder two days running.
梅纳德的旅行钟是怎么回事
What's all that about Maynard's carriage clock?
调时间似乎是凶手的特征
Changing the time seems to be the killer's calling card.
但天知道是为什么
Though, God knows why.
-你怎么想 摩斯 -我...
- What do you think, Morse? - I've...
-我见过这房♥间 -你来过吗
- I've seen this room before. - What, been here, you mean?
这就是达利·伦恩那部黄♥片♥拍摄的房♥间
This is the room where Dudley Lunn's blue film was shot.
你能理解我为什么不想卷入吧
But you can see why I didn't want to get involved.
连着两天我工作的地方死了人
Two people dead on the round in two days
人们会视我为瘟疫
could play havoc on my goodwill.
我是擦玻璃李 不是伤寒玛丽
I'm Squeegee Lee, not Typhoid Mary!
-你跟梅纳德夫妇熟吗 -他们就是客人
- How well did you know the Maynards? - They're customers.
我给他们擦窗户 他们给我钱 仅此而已
I clean the windows, they pay me. That's it.
你昨晚9点在哪
And where were you last night at nine o'clock?
去见我的女人嘛
Meeting my bird, wasn't I?
她晚上有个兼♥职♥
She works of an evening part-time.
大概10点结束 然后我送她回家
Gets off about 10:00 and I walk her home.
那么昨晚9点时 没人能为你的行踪担♥保♥咯
So, no-one can vouch for your movements last night at 9:00?
这么说的话 是没有
Not when you put it like that. No.
好吧
Right.
摩斯
Morse.
摩斯啊
Ah, Morse.
我还想找瑟斯戴高级督察谈谈呢
I was hoping for a few words with DCI Thursday.
他去伦敦了 长官
He's gone to London, sir.
去查这个鸵鸟爱好者俱乐部的线索
Looking for a lead on this Ostrich Fanciers' Club.
我们认为马霍尼神父的继兄弟
We think Father Mahoney's step-brother,
多诺 可能涉案
Donal, might be involved.
色情片案 真是可恶
This smutty films case, wretched business.
好 如果有任何进展随时告诉我
Very well. Keep me apprised of any developments.
-继续吧 -是 长官
- Carry on. - Sir.
伙计 正好碰到你
Ah, matey, glad I caught you.
有个女人被丈夫殴打
I've got this woman being knocked about by her husband.
警员要我们录份口供
Uniform would like us to take a statement.
你能去吗
Can you deal?
不干这个
Well, it's that
就去看德布林尸检 把梅纳德的脑子摸个透
or watching DeBryn rooting around Maynard's brain pan at the postmortem.
你应该更想去应付女人吧
I thought you'd sooner the frail.
我不想起诉
I won't press charges.
是我的错 是我激了他
It's my fault. I provoked him.
不管你做了什么 都不该遭这样的毒打
There's nothing you could have done that would warrant this.
我认识了个人
I met somebody.
我跟他有染
I went with him.
你丈夫得知了
And your husband found out?
那这个男人是谁
And who was he, this other man?
-我不想给他惹麻烦 -拜托 格雷迪太太
- I don't want him getting in any trouble. - Please, Mrs Grady.
是达利
It's Dudley.
达利·伦恩
Dudley Lunn.
你丈夫在哪
Where can I find your husband?
他在一个叫天堂院的地方
He's at a place called Paradise Court.
但我不想起诉
But I don't want to press any charges.
格雷迪太太
Mrs Grady?
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表