勒索者往往是如此
That's usually the way with blackmailers.
还是说你只是想确保她不能开口
Or did you just want to make sure her mouth was shut?
罗伯特·芬纳 你因涉嫌杀害
Robert Fenner, I am arresting you
玛格·威德森被捕
for the murder of Maggie Widdowson.
他们承认了
They've admitted it?
都听从律师的建议拒绝回答了 长官
Both declining to answer on the advice of their lawyers, sir.
那有什么用 他们都已经把罪证
Much good that will do when they've already condemned themselves
录在录音带上了
out of their own mouths on the recording.
再加上鉴证证据
Taken together with the forensic evidence,
应该不会有陪审团还对此抱有怀疑了
I can't see any jury giving them the benefit of the doubt.
好啊
Well...
干得漂亮
..excellent work.
-继续吧 -长官
- Carry on. - Sir.
长官 你确定沃德周六时没在广场酒店吗
Sir, are you sure Ward wasn't at the Plaza Hotel on Saturday?
我们查了 电♥话♥是周六打去的
We checked. The call was made on Saturday,
但《这是你的人生》的那些嘉宾
but none of the guests for This Is Your Life
都是周一才到酒店的
were booked into the Plaza till Monday.
也不对
No, that's not entirely correct.
斯威夫特说他上周在城里见过其中一个
Swift said he saw one of them in town last week.
摩斯警长 塞勒斯太太
Detective Sergeant Morse, Mrs Sellars.
这位是瑟斯戴高级督察 我们是泰晤士河谷警队的
Chief Inspector Thursday. Thames Valley.
你丈夫在吗
Is your husband here?
-现在不在 -或许您可以帮我们
- No, not at the minute. - Perhaps you can help us.
-现在不方便 -我们不会太久
- It's not very convenient. - We shan't take long.
能别开吗
Oh, could you leave that, please?
我头好疼
I've a bad headache.
你什么时候为《这是你的人生》来到牛津的
When did you get to Oxford for the This Is Your Life programme?
周一
Monday.
你飞过来的吗
You flew in, or...?
对 节目要...
Yes, the programme sent the...
都是他们安排的
They took care of all that.
你丈夫呢 他什么时候来的牛津
And your husband? When did he get in to Oxford?
-他跟我一起来的 -真的吗
- He came with me. - Really?
但上周有人见过他
Only, he was seen here last week.
你的婚姻幸福吗 塞勒斯太太
Is yours a happy marriage, Mrs Sellars?
我一直都这么幸福
I'm as happy as I've always been.
你丈夫吗 为什么
Your husband? Why?
节目结束那晚的派对过后 他嫉妒了
At the party after the show the other night, he was jealous.
-嫉妒你和杰克·斯威夫特吗 -我和杰克
- Of you and Jack Swift? - Me and Jack?
天啊 不是
God, no.
在你为他录的影像里 你戴了枚
You wore a ring on a chain in the message
挂在链子上的戒指
that you made for him.
我今早在斯威夫特先生家里看到了那枚戒指
I saw that ring this morning at Mr Swift's house.
塞勒斯太太
Mrs Sellers?
我们翘课去了波特拉什
We bunked off school and went to Portrush.
天空湛蓝美丽
This beautiful blue day.
巴里游乐园
Barry's Amusement Park.
游戏厅旁有那种口香糖机
Down the arcade there were these gumball lucky dip machines.
你放钱进去 转手柄 等待惊喜
You put your money in and turn the handle and it's a surprise,
因为你不知道会出来什么
cos you don't know what you're gonna get.
里面有个塑料蛋
Out pops this little plastic egg thing.
一打开 看到里面是枚心型的戒指
We opened it up and there it was, a heart-shaped ring.
他把戒指戴在我手指上 还说他爱我
He closed it on my finger and said he loved me.
我或许本可成为斯威夫特太太
I could probably have been Mrs Swift, too.
我们或许能一起过上平凡的生活
We might've had a regular life together.
但杜克·沃德棒打鸳鸯
Only, Duke Ward put the finish to it.
怎么说
How's that?
他跟杰克说 那样的话 他就不推荐他来试训了
He told Jack he wouldn't recommend him for trials over here.
他说得很清楚
He made it plain.
选我还是选足球
It was me or football.
所以杰克·斯威夫特收获了名利 而你嫁给了他哥们
So, Jack Swift got fame and fortune, and you got his best friend.
我不知道他就是想要杰克拥有过的东西
I don't know if it's just he wanted something Jack had had
还是真对我有感情
or if he felt something for me, but...
但乔治求婚了
..George asked and, by that stage,
而我当时也不在乎了
I didn't much care one way or another.
所以你的戒指怎么会在斯威夫特先生家
Right, so, why was your ring in Mr Swift's house?
比赛后他来找过我
He came to see me after the match.
他看到乔治干的事后
When he saw what George had done.
为什么
Why?
我宰了他
I'll kill him.
别说了
Stop, now. Stop.
你一直是我心爱的女孩 萨拉
You were always my girl, Sarah.
我从未停止爱你
I never stopped loving you.
我现在也还爱你
I love you still.
别这样 杰克
Come on Jack, stop. Erm...
那都是半生前了
It's half a lifetime ago.
你爱的女孩死了15年了
You're in love with a girl dead and gone these 15 years.
我已经不是她了 她也不是我了
I'm not her any more. And she's not me.
给
Here...
我一直留着
I've held on to it long enough.
有些事只能放手
Some things you have to let be.
你走吧
You should go.
如果杰克·斯威夫特不是你丈夫嫉妒的人
If Jack Swift wasn't the cause of your husband's jealousy,
那谁是
then who was it?
约翰-保罗·马丁奈利
John-Paul Martinelli.
你丈夫遇到杜克·沃德时
It was him that your husband was looking for
就是想去找他 不是杰克
when he ran into Duke Ward, not Jack.
他就是个帅小伙 但我们没什么
He was a good-looking boy. But it was nothing.
在洗衣间里快活了五分钟罢了
Five minutes in a laundry closet. Just... fun.
我就是想活一把
A bit of life.
你丈夫怎么知道的
How did your husband find out?
他在我身上闻到了他的须后水
Oh, he smelt his aftershave on me.
所以他上周来牛津做什么
So, what was he doing in Oxford last week?
我不知道
I don't know.
但他箱子里有把枪 他收拾东西时我看到了
But he has a gun in the case. I saw it when he was packing.
你丈夫怎么会有枪
Why would your husband have a gun?
他什么都不跟我说
He doesn't tell me the half of it.
天黑后跟其他小伙子去扮士兵
Out with the lads after dark playing soldiers with the boyos.
支持和英国保持政♥治♥联合的忠诚分子
你是说他是支持联合的民兵吗
So, you're saying, what, he's part of some Loyalist militia?
你以为只有另一边有枪和炸♥弹♥吗
You think it's just the other side deals in guns and bombs?
你们这些人 就知道报上写的
You people, you get what you see in the papers,
但根本不了解真实情况
but you've really no idea how things are.
骑士团 12日 风笛和鼓
The Order, the 12th, the pipes and drums.
他们恨我们 我们恨他们
Them hating us, us hating them.
他在哪 塞勒斯太太 你丈夫在哪
Where is he, Mrs Sellars? Where's your husband?
有人要来吗
Are you expecting anyone?
天啊
Christ!
-你干了什么 他死了吗 -最好是
- What have you done? Is he dead? - He'd better be.
闭嘴
Shut up!
布丽奇 别说话 亲爱的 乔治
Bridge, be quiet, love. George...
不管你是为什么 跟她无关
Whatever this is, she's no part of it.
-你疯了吗 -奉旅部之命
- Have you gone mad? - By order of the Brigade Staff.
旅部 该死的联合派吗
The Brigade? The bloody Blacknecks?
你在缺席的情况下被审判 并被判犯下了
Tried in absentia and found guilty of providing funds...
-乔治 -为爱尔兰共和军
- Georgie... - ..providing funds
临时运动提供资金
to the Provisional Irish Republican Army.
什么 哪有
What? Where?
你去年在一场五人制慈善球赛里打过比赛
You played in a charity exhibition five-a-side game last year.
有些收益流入了王权敌人的腰包
Some of the proceeds went to enemies of the Crown.
天啊 乔治 我每年能参加50场慈善活动呢
Jesus, George! I must do 50 charity things a year!
我根本不知道都是干什么的 钱流向哪里
I don't know what it's for or where the money goes.
都是雷给我安排的 我只是到场踢球
Ray organises my time. I just turn up and play!
-那没办法了 -等等 求你
- That's too bad. - W-W-Wait a minute, please...!
五人制是为了
Five-a-side was for, er...
青年俱乐部
was for youth clubs.
那是为了喜欢足球的孩子 乔治
It was for kids who like football, George.
就像我们当年 是为了孩子
Same as we did. It was for kids.
天主教孩子
Catholic kids.
你们筹集的钱 有一些成了
And some part of the money you raised found its way
天主教♥徒♥的军费
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表