剧集 | 驯龙记:飞越边界(2015) | 导航列表
旁观者的龙之眼
第二部分
驯龙高手衍生剧 克雷西达 考埃尔 系列作品
一切因此而改变
This changes everything.
- 快来救我们 - 小嗝嗝 快把我们救出去
- Get us out of here! - Hiccup! Get us out of here!
多令人兴奋的画面
Isn't this exciting?
女士们 先生们 他会怎么选择呢
What will he choose, ladies and gentlemen?
救朋友还是
Saving his friends or capturing his mortal enemy,
抓捕与他不共戴天的哥哥呢
his brother?
哼 太失望了 但的确是你的风格 小嗝嗝
Hmm. Disappointing, but oh, so typically Hiccup.
- 快来救我们 - 小嗝嗝 救命啊
- Get us out of here! - Hiccup, help!
都离门远一点
Move back from the door!
没牙仔 等离子体冲击波
Toothless, plasma blast.
驯龙专用门栓 噢 醉了
Dragon-proof bars? Oh, fascinating.
造船人还真是目标明确
Whoever built this ship really knew what they were doing.
哇喔 你还知道比这更有趣的吗
Whoa! Oh, you know what would be more fascinating?
- 救命 - 快把我们救出去
- Help! - Getting us out of here!
无牙仔 就现在
Toothless, now!
我们需要更多火力 伙计们 呼叫驯龙
We need more firepower. Guys, dragon calls.
不要 不要
No, no, no!
怎么全是鳗鱼
Why'd it have to be eels?
快一点啊
Come on!
啊 无牙仔
Aah! Toothless!
谢谢 哥们儿
Thanks, bud.
啊 钩牙 快来帮帮我们 快来救你男主
Uhh! Hookfang, help us! I'm important!
- 雪飞 - 呃 恶心 特么滚远一点好吧
- Stormfly! - Barf, Belch, get your butts over here!
啊 无牙
Uhh! Toothless!
啊呀 太好了
Ahh. That was great.
啊 不要啊
Aah! No! Aah!
噢 现在你决定现身了哈
Oh, so now you decide to show up.
- 这一次也太险了吧 - 小嗝嗝 我们接下来怎么办
- That was way too close. - Hiccup, what are we doing?
你们几个回博克岛 我去追道格
You guys go back to Berk. I'm going after Dagur.
不管那个圆柱是什么鬼
Whatever that cylinder-looking thing is,
我只知道一件事
I know one thing for sure...
绝对不能落到他手里
it shouldn't be in his hands.
太神奇了 我从没见过这种东西
Amazing. I've never seen anything quite like this.
我 也没有 你觉得它会是什么
Me, neither. What do you suppose it is?
不要问这种愚蠢的问题 你个野蛮人
Don't ask ridiculous questions, Savage!
只要知道 它现在是我的就行了 都是我的
Just know this... it's mine now, all mine!
你到底是干嘛用的呢
Now, what exactly is it that you do?
告诉道格吧 乖乖的
Tell Dagur, now. That's it.
别害怕 告诉道格爸爸
Don't be afraid. Tell Daddy Dagur.
- 啊 道格 - 啊 又怎么了
- Uh, Dagur? - Uhh! What now?!
- 又是愚蠢的问题吗 - 你看一下周围就知道了
- Another stupid question?! - More of an observation.
谢谢你的好意
Thank you kindly.
啊
Aah!
啊
Aah!
- 啊 - 看你做的好事
- Aah! - See what you did?
是你让我分心了
You distracted me.
现在我神秘的圆筒形宝贝不见了
And now my pretty, cylindrical, mysterious object is gone.
干的不错 小嗝嗝 干的不错
Good for you, Hiccup! Good for you!
但我得到了所有黄金 听到了吗 所有 黄金
But I got all the gold! You hear me? All the gold!
所 有 黄 金
All... the... gold!
和那种人在一起你得不到什么好处的
You know, you can never have nice things around that guy.
啊
Uhh!
你之前见过类似的 龙之眼 吗
Have you ever seen anything like this Dragon Eye before?
龙之眼 你怎么知道它叫龙之眼
Dragon Eye? How do you know it's called a Dragon Eye?
- 因为我给它起了名 - 哇喔
- Because I named it. - Whoa, whoa.
我们平时不都是投票决定一件事的吗
Aren't we supposed to vote on stuff like that?
好吧 赞同的人 说龙之眼
Fine. All in favor, say "Dragon Eye".
龙之眼
Dragon Eye.
只是确定一下我们是否都赞同
Just wanted to make sure we voted.
你能打开它吗 盖博
Can you open it, Gobber?
我能打开它吗
"Can I open it?"
我曾经打开过一只有500年历史的
I once opened a 500-year-old giant clam
和我的吊钩沉在海底的硕大钳子
at the bottom of the ocean with my bare hook.
我能打开它吗 哈 我觉得这应该
Can I open it? Ha! I think it's going to be...
哈 啊
Huh. Aha.
啊 那是什么
Ugh. What is that?
看起来像是
That looks like a...
额 那是 某种东西 可能
Well, that was... something, maybe.
- 盖博 也许你不应该 - 相信我 我
- Gobber, maybe you shouldn't... - Trust me. I'm...
没事 我没事 我被什么东西打到了 但现在
It's all right, I'm okay. I got hit with something, but now...
不 快关了它
No, scratch that.
好吧 我觉得也许我们应该去找盖琪了
Yeah, I'm thinking we should probably go get Gothi.
我牙齿好痒 我牙齿好痒
My teeth are itching. My teeth are itchy.
她说那是个好征兆 说明药起作用了
She says that's a good sign. Means it's working.
谢谢 盖琪 真的很感谢
Thank you, Gothi. We really appreciate this.
哈嗯
Huh.
盖琪 你还好吧 它是什么
Gothi, are you okay? What is it?
盖琪
Gothi...
她的 她的疤 和那上面的孔很匹配
Her... Her scar... it matches the keyhole.
是啊 看起来像曾经要咬我的一条龙
Yeah, and it looked like a dragon bite to me.
噢 的确是 但她貌似不想谈论这件事
Oh, it is. But she doesn't like to talk about it.
她不想谈论任何事
She doesn't like to talk about anything.
哦 那就是为什么她要用拐杖写了
Oh, that's why she writes in the dirt with her stick.
我以为只是 就像 她的性格
I thought that was just, like, her thing.
是呵 就像鼻涕粗排斥女性一样
Yeah, like Snotlout being a woman repellant.
也许我们可以用她的拐杖帮你挠痒
Maybe we could use the stick to itch the teeth.
- 你要去哪 - 跟在她后面
- Where are you going? - After her.
我们得搞清楚是什么龙留下的疤痕
We have to find out what kind of dragon made that scar.
这可能是弄清楚 龙之眼 的关键
It could be the key to opening the Dragon Eye.
等一下 我有方法让她 说话
Hold on. I have ways of making her talk.
额 虽然是乱写乱画的
Well... scribble, anyway.
这个老狡猾的弱点 不是吗 赶紧的吧
It's the old bat's weakness, isn't it? Come on.
你知道自己抵御不了 盖博自♥制♥的牦牛汤面的
You know you can't resist Gobber's homemade yak noodle soup.
吼 吼 她吃的就像踩在热浪上的牦牛一样快
Ho ho! She downed that like a yak in a heat wave.
也是想得通的 是吧
That makes sense, right?
好 现在告诉我那个咬痕的故事吧
Now, tell me about this bite mark.
我还是一只火鸡的脖子
"I was a turkey neck..."
喔 年轻的时候 抱歉
Ow! "Teenager." Sorry.
我曾经渴望去攀爬冰川岛
"I had a longing to climb Glacier Island
去寻找以治愈性闻名的纯净的冰川水
to find pure glacial water known for its healing properties.
所以 我和两颗蔬菜一起去了
So, I went with two vegetables."
噢 维京人 抱歉
Ow! "Vikings." Sorry.
我有一点迟钝
I'm a bit rusty.
我们只在顶点待了几个小时
"We had only been at the summit for a few hours,
当时我们遭受了一场可怕的暴风雪
when we were hit by a terrible snowstorm.
就是那时候 它袭击了 它非常恶毒
That's when it attacked. It was vicious."
无情 而且在白雪之中了无踪迹
"Relentless, and impossible to see in the white-out."
雪煞
"The Snow Wraith."
我永远都不知道为什么它那天没有杀掉我
"I'll never know why it didn't finish me off that day.
我离开并认识到一件事
I left knowing only one thing...
就是我永远都不会再想亲吻那只龙
that I never wanted to smooch that dragon again."
亲吻吗 嗷 是看 永远都不想再看到它
Smooch? Ow! "See! Never wanted to see it again."
你知道 你的画已经没有以前画得好了 老女人
You know, your drawing ain't what it used to be, old woman.
但是你挥动手杖的力气还是跟以前一样
But your swing, strong as ever!
盖琪 雪煞的牙印
Gothi, a tooth from the Snow Wraith
是解锁龙之眼的钥匙
is the key to unlocking the Dragon Eye.
你一定要帮助我们找到它
You have to help us find it.
我不能对他说这个 他是首领的儿子
I can't say that to him. He's the Chief's son!
她说 她永远都不会回去那里了
She says, no way she's ever going back.
而且 博克岛需要她
And besides, Berk needs her.
这是真的 她是我们有史以来最好的医生
It's true. She's the best healer we've got.
好吧 盖博会掩护你的
Well, Gobber can cover for you.
啊 哦 好吧 呃 我当然可以
Huh? Oh, well, uh, of course I can.
我已经看Gothi工作了那么多次
I've watched Gothi work so many times,
我了解这个地方像了解我的手背一样
I know this place like the back of my hand.
呃
Uh...
你记得雪煞有多恶毒 我懂
You remember the viciousness of the Snow Wraith. I get that.
但是你也应该知道它跟我年龄差不多大
But you also remember how it was to be my age,
它也想去探索 需要去看看其他的世界
剧集 | 驯龙记:飞越边界(2015) | 导航列表