剧集 | 驯龙记:飞越边界(2015) | 导航列表
实际上 我们会 我们给他们这个岛
Actually, we are. We are giving them the island.
- 什么 - 首先 我们没有选择
- What? - First of all, we don't really have a choice.
其次 他们一旦发现掌管
And second, once they find out being in charge
并不是那么容易的事
isn't everything it's cracked up to be,
再加上 他们还要解决荧火龙的问题
and they have to deal with the Fireworm problem on their own,
- 他们会求着我们把这座岛要回去的 - 如果他们不呢
- they will beg us to take the island back. - And if they don't?
这是我们的岛 伙计 多棒的事啊
It's our island! Man, how great is this?
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧 高一点
Okay, a little higher.
不 不 不 向左 好的 不不
No, no, no, to the left. Yes! No.
- 左一点 - 你好了吗
- Little to the right. - Would you come on already?
我整个身体都麻木了
My entire body is going numb.
- 感觉好酷 - 嘿 我们去问问小嗝嗝
- Feels kinda cool. - Hey, let's ask Hiccup.
问什么
Let's ask Hiccup what?
我们新的家族标记 需要再高点吗
Our new Thorstonton sign, does it need to be a little higher?
- 家族标记 - 是的 我们的岛名
- Thorstonton? - Yeah, the name of our island.
这就像在做梦
It came to us in a dream.
好吧 一个相同的梦 双胞胎梦
That's right... same dream. It's a twin thing.
你不懂的
You wouldn't understand.
无论如何 对这标识有什么想法不
Anyway, thoughts on the sign?
算了 当我没说
You know what? Never mind.
今天的日程上 我们有更重要的事要做
We've got more important things on the agenda today.
我同意 我们需要保证小岛的消防问题
I agree. We need to keep fireproofing the island.
不不不 不是这件事 我们需要分配任务
No, no, no, that's not it. We need to give out job assignments.
- 分配工作任务 - 噢 我们可有些不错的任务喔
- Job assignments? - Oh, we got some good ones.
走吧小伙子 别迟到了
Come along, lad. Don't be late.
那么 鱼腿
All right, Fishlegs.
现在 你就是史若诗藤的官方桂冠诗人了
Says here you are now the official poet laureate of Thorstonton.
你自己知道那是什么意思么
Do you even know what that means?
我们希望你懂好么 毕竟这是你的工作
We were hoping you would! It's your job, after all.
艾丝翠 你是官方皇家洗刷官
Astrid, you are the official royal brush-clearer.
毕竟 我们可不希望看到史若诗藤被烧毁
We don't want Thorstonton burning down, after all.
- 其实我们希望么 - 这个么
- Or do we? - Hmm...
我不可能给你俩洗刷子的
I'm not clearing brush for you two!
我啥都不会给你们洗的
I'm not clearing anything for you two!
- 来吧 艾丝翠 - 噢 你会去做的
- Come on, Astrid. - Oh. You'll do it.
你还会喜欢上这份工作的 小姑娘
And you'll like it, little missy.
鼻涕粗 我的朋友 你的工作棒呆了
Snotlout, you, my friend, have an excellent job.
先生 你 是我们军队中的新任军士
You, sir, are our new sergeant at arms.
嗯 我喜欢 军队 这个词的发音
Mm. I like the sound of that... "Arms."
我就知道 好啦 小嗝嗝
Knew you would. All right, Hiccup.
噢小嗝嗝 你是我们的新马童
Oh, Hiccup, you are our new stable boy.
马童
Stable boy?
来吧 小嗝嗝
Come on, Hiccup.
所以 呃 有个问题 军队里的军士到底是干嘛的
So, uh, here's a question. What's a sergeant at arms do, anyway?
你来保证规章制度的实施
You enforce the rules.
如果有人不听你话 你就需要保证他们服从命令
If someone doesn't follow them, you make sure they do.
如果事情变得比较严重
And if things get really nasty,
你就带他们体验体验咱们的新地牢
you show them to the fancy new dungeon
记得请他们尝尝牛粪茶
and give them some yak dung tea.
- 懂了不 - 地牢
- Got it? - Dungeon!
我喜欢 比什么马童好多了
I like it. Better than "Stable boy."
OK 说到新的规矩 里面可没有‘另外’这一回事
Okay, and speaking of new rules, without further "Adieu"...
是的 再也不会有‘另外’了 那么 第一条规矩
Yeah, no more further "Adieus." Anyway, rule number one:
所有人在你的长官走进房♥间时必须鞠躬
everyone must bow to your rulers when they enter the room.
第二条规矩 所有人必须在
Rule number two: everyone must also bow to your rulers
你们的长官离开房♥间的时候鞠躬
when they exit the room.
所有人必须在你的长官在房♥间内的时候鞠躬
Everyone must bow to your rulers when they are in the room.
所以简单说来就是我们任何时候都得鞠躬咯
So basically we just bow all the time?
喔 马童 挑战我们哈
Ooh, stable boy, coming in for the big win.
你得鞠个躬先
That deserve a bow... from you.
我才不要鞠什么躬 谢谢
I'm not doing any bowing. Thank you.
其次 当你把你的龙降落在岛上时
Next, there will be a small
需要交一小笔费用
fee for landing your dragons on the island.
起飞的时候 也得交一小笔费用
And another small fee for taking off.
睡觉的话 也会有笔费用
There will be a fee for sleeping.
- 醒来也得交钱 - 进食也得交钱
- A fee for waking up. - A fee for eating.
- 饮水也得交钱 - 呼吸呢 还得交钱不
- And a small fee for drinking. - How about breathing?
- 机智 把这条记下来 - 可比你机智多了
- Good idea! Mark that down. - Way ahead of you.
最后 字母S
And finally, the letter "S"
被正式从字母表中取缔
has been officially removed from the alphabet.
所以你得想办法避免使用 剑 这种词语
So you're going to want to avoid words like sword...
- 还有 断臂 - 断头
- Severed leg... - ...severed head...
- 旋风 - 旋风那个单词用的是C好么
- ...cyclone! - That's actually a "C."
啊呃 涕粗 让他闭嘴
Uh-uh! Notlout, quiet him!
涕粗 谁是涕粗
Notlout? Who's Notlout?
你俩有意识到
Do you two realize that
你们这座岛的名字里都有个S么
there is an "S" In the name of your island?
安静 你这东西 你怎么有胆子说这种话
Ilence, ubject! How dare you ay such thing?
还有别的规矩么
Any other rules?
- 马童 把它搞定 - OK 我处理的时候
- Table boy, clean that up. - Okay, while I'm doing this,
你们得呆在比萤火龙高的地方
you guys need to stay on top of this Fireworm thing.
事情已经越来越逼近了
It's starting to get pretty real.
呃 你不觉得忘记了什么事情么
Uh, aren't you forgetting something?
啥 噢对 抱歉
What? Oh, right. Sorry.
这还差不多
That's better.
现在让我们看看你的工作情况 马童
Now let's have a look at your work, table boy.
嗯 不错 细节处理的很好
Hmm, good. That's nice attention to detail.
- 呃 我们有个问题 - 啥 啥问题
- Uh, we have a problem. - What? What's the problem?
- 可悲 - 不雅
- Pathetic. - Disgraceful.
- 无法接受 - 怎么了呀
- Unacceptable. - What is it?
这水有点凉了
This water is lukewarm.
我们特别要求这水应该是滚烫的
We pecifically asked for scalding...
抱歉 我错了 忽视 滚烫 那个单词里的S
sorry, calding, if I'm not miskaken.
噢你该也去掉 错 那个字里的S 哥哥
Oh, you are not mitaken, brother.
好吧 这水确实太烫了
Fine, scald... calding it is.
无牙 无牙牙 镭射球
Toothless... Toothle... Plama blat!
我会继续注意你的 夜煞先生
I'm keeping an eye on you, Mr. Night Fury.
我眼睛好的很
My good eye.
等等 你是想说你眼神不好么
Wait, are you telling me you have a bad eye?
等等 你是想说你腿不好么
Wait, are you telling me you have a bad leg?
- 我想也是 - 这荒诞还得继续
- Thought so. - And the weirdness continues.
小姐 着陆费为两条马鲛鱼
That's a two-mackerel landing charge, little lady.
两条半 你在做记录么
Two more mackerel. Are you keeping track
- 还是我来做 - 不我记着呢
- or should I? - No, I got it.
看 我一条马鲛鱼都没有
Look, I don't have any more mackerel.
就算我有 我也不会给你们
And if I did, I wouldn't give it to you
为了什么扯淡的起飞着陆费
for your dumb take-off and landing charge.
泡歉(去掉了S)
Excue me.
你是在说这片土地的法律扯淡么
Are you calling the laws of this land dumb?
你不喜欢扯淡这个词 那换成煞♥笔♥如何
You don't like "Dumb"? How about dopey?
无脑的 愚蠢的 低智的 需要我再说几个么
Brainless, dimwitted, moronic. Shall I go on?
- 涕唠 - 火速前来报到
- Notlout! - Coming in hot!
军士在此 有何吩咐
Ergeant at arm Notlout reporting.
把这个反抗者带去新地牢
Take this mutineer to the new dungeon,
把她的龙也带去
and her little dragon, too.
给她点时间反省自己的态度
Give her some time to think about her attitude.
地牢 你逗我呢
Dungeon? Are you serious?
我看起来像是在逗你么
Do we look serious?
啊
Ugh!
你知道的 那倒是个好问题
You know, that's a good question.
- 我们是认真的么 - 我也不造啊
- Do we? - I don't know.
给我看看你最严肃的表情
Here, give me your best serious face.
哇哦 确实很严肃 OK 你看我呢
Whoa, pretty serious. Okay, what about me?
- 噢 是啊 - OK 我们看起来真的很严肃了
- Oh, yeah. - Okay, we look pretty serious.
曾经 有一座叫做史若诗藤的小岛
There once was an island named Thorstonton
所有的居民都喜爱享乐
where everybody wanted to have fun, fun, fun.
我们唱歌♥ 我们跳舞 我们还尿裤子
We sang and we danced and we all peed our pants
统治者来了 还带了一把大枪
when the ruler came up with a great pun... pun, pun...
母鸡都表示不满意
The chicken is not amused.
剧集 | 驯龙记:飞越边界(2015) | 导航列表