剧集 | 驯龙记:飞越边界(2015) | 导航列表
一切因此改变
This changes everything.
好吧 这很奇怪
Well, that's strange.
我不记得曾经见过
I don't recall ever seeing
像那只一样的龙
a dragon that looked quite like that one.
那是什么 你怎么变得那个样子
What is it, Mulch? You have that look.
我不喜欢你那个样子
I don't like it when you have that look!
下去 下去 下去
Off! Get off! Go!
巴克特 你看到了什么
Bucket, what do you see?
瞎了我的眼的东西
Something I wish I hadn't, Mulch.
好吧 现在 要记得伙伴们 我们只做
Okay, now remember, gang we're only taking
关于龙之谷边界的绝对必要的事情
absolute necessities to Dragon's Edge.
我猜我们落下你了 鱼腿
I guess we're leaving you behind, Fishlegs.
你该做得更好 鼻涕唠
Come on. You're better than that, Snotlout.
哦 等等 不 你不是
Oh, wait. No, you're not.
加油 妹子 你可以做到的 抬起你的腿
Come on, girl, you can do it. Lift with your legs.
鱼腿
Fishlegs.
什么 博克岛有更好的
What? Berk granite has a nicer finish.
信我的 你想要更好的
And trust me, you want the nicer finish.
就是这样
Point illustrated.
做的不赖 做了两次了 再来一次
Not bad. That's a two. Do it again.
耶 三次了 我还是觉得我们可以做得更好
Uhm. Yeah, three. I still think we could do better.
没错 我们可以的
Yes, we can!
哦
Ouch!
好棒 第四次了
Oh, zeah, that is a four.
没错 一 二 三 四
Yep. One, two, three, four.
-我打完标签后再打包 -我跟你们说
- I'll tag it and bag it. - I'll tell you what...
你们四个要什么东西吗 我就呆在这里
Any of you four need anything, I'll be right here.
哪个人今天早上
Which one of the usual suspects was out sinking boats
骑着龙去沉船的 我有怀疑对象的
on their dragon this morning? I have my suspicions.
沉船
Sinking boats?
巴克特和莫驰看见了
Bucket and Mulch saw the whole thing.
还有 别告诉我
And don't try convincing me
群岛上还有其他人可以
that there's anyone else in the archipelago
拉起这个东西
who could pull something like this off!
嗯 我在等人坦白
Well? I'm waiting.
是我 头头 我无法控制自己 我必须这么做
It was me, Chief! I couldn't control myself. I had to do it.
有什么问题 为什么我要这么做
What's wrong with me? Why do I do things like this?
为什么其他人不干些事情来阻止我
Why doesn't anybody do anything to stop me?
你们看不见我绝望地哭泣和求援吗
Can't you all see that it's a desperate cry for help?
你在说什么 什么也没发生
What are you talking about? None of that happened.
我知道 我总是想要坦白些什么
I know that. But I always wanted to confess to something.
我没做过头 对吧
Had a play. I didn't overdo it, did I?
总的来说 还不错
Yeah. I mean, overall, you seemed grounded,
但还是有点难以置信
but still it was a little hard to believe.
呃
Grr.
爸爸 事实上 我们在一起一个上午了
Dad, the truth is, we've been together all morning.
不可能是我们中的任何一个袭击了船
It couldn't have been one of us attacking the ship.
好吧 如果不是
Well, if it wasn't one of you, I'd say,
我们就是有更大的问题了
we have a much more serious problem on our hands.
流氓龙骑士
Rogue dragon rider?
不好 一点也不好
Not good, not good at all.
不是 我们要找出来是谁
No, it isn't. And we need to find out who it is.
好吧 伙伴们 散播这个信息
Okay, gang, let's spread out!
我一直思考着这个骑士
I've been thinking about this rogue dragon rider.
-跩爷 -这说得通
-Dagur. -It makes sense.
如果他有一头龙 接着攻击了船
If Dagur has a dragon and is attacking ships,
谁能保证我们不是下一个受害者呢
then who's to say we won't be next?
小嗝嗝 你一定要看这个
Hiccup! You got to see this.
这些伤口很深
Those are some deep gashes.
有什么想法吗
Any idea what it could be?
这只龙力大无比
This dragon is extremely powerful.
伤口看得出速度很快
It has the slashing attack of a Speed Stinger
也很深
yet from the depth of the strikes
可能和回旋飓风一样强壮
it appears to be as strong as a Typhoomerang.Yeah...
伙计们 有其他发现吗
You guys, you find anything else?
有
Yeah!
船上所有值钱的东西都被抢了
This ship has been stripped of everything valuable.
-什么都没有 没错吧 -没错 什么都没有
-Nothing over here. Right, sis? -Nope, no-thing.
不在前面 不在后边 也不在我们边上
Zilch. Not a thing in front, behind, or to either side of us.
你知道我看的见吧 是吗
You know I can see that, don't you?
好吧 但是我们要
Alright, but we get to keep it.
没错 发现守护者
Yeah, finders keepers.
失败者
Losers...
失败者没法说 因为成为失败者太酷了
I... Losers don't get this 'cause it's way too cool for a loser.
没错
Yeah.
-倒钩 -看上去像是风中飞的
-A barb! -That looks like one of Stormfly's.
意味着我们在寻找的龙可能属于刀锋类
Which means the dragon we're looking for could belong to the Sharp Class.
说实话 我用我的肉球保证 我说的没错
In fact, I'd bet my Meatlug on it!
不 别担心 只是个说辞罢了
No, don't worry. It's just an expression.
我不会这么做的
I'd never do that.
塔弗
Tuff.
啊 你
Ah, you!
你在想我在想的吗
Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?
干得好 小嗝嗝 你想些东西
Oooh! Good game, Hiccup! You think of something,
我们猜那是什么
we'll try to guess what it is.
如果猜到了 我们就有奖品
If we do, we get a prize. Alright?
想想 我的好家伙 开始游戏
Think away, my good man. And let the game begin.
让我想想 我想你们两个是傻瓜
Let me see. I'm thinking you two are muttonheads.
没错 我赢了
Yes! I win!
我真的在想
I was actually thinking,
如果我们找到了龙 也就找到了骑士
if we find the dragon, we find the rider.
对怎么找到龙 我挺有一套的
And I have a pretty good idea of how we can find the dragon.
刀锋类 我说了嘛
Sharp! Did I say that it's sharp?
我知道 巴克特 我们说了二十遍了
I know, Bucket. We've gone over that 20 times.
好吧 有长长的尾巴
Well, it's got a very long tail.
可以自己打一个结
And it can tie itself into a knot.
没错 没错 说的对
Yes. Yes, that's right.
有一对大翅膀进行攻击
And two large wings to slice.
-所以 -在龙之书或者博克岛的记载中
-So? -I've never seen anything like this
我从没见过这样的龙
in Book of Dragons or Bork's papers.
但你们还没有查一个东西
But there is one place we haven't looked yet.
所以 我在想 因为风中飞也是刀锋类
So, I'm thinking, since Stormfly is also a Sharp Class--
她的镁光爆射或许可以
Her magnesium blast could possibly illuminate some information
提供些新龙的信息
about this new dragon.
风中飞 放轻松
Stormfly, easy now.
只要点起来就好
Just enough to light it up.
致命纳得 我第一次漏了这个
Deadly Nadder. I must have missed this the first time.
谁有粉笔 我要翻译一下
Who's got some chalk? I have to translate it.
鱼腿 现在不是时候
Fishlegs, now's not the time.
疾刺 我的最爱 还有很多要学
Speed Stinger! One of my favorites. There's always so much to learn.
哦 我的雷神
Oh, my Thor!
我知道 鱼腿 我知道 等等
I know, Fishlegs. I got it. Later.
-没错 -它叫做刃尾龙
-That's it! -It's called a Razorwhip.
好吧 鱼腿 干♥你♥的活
Okay, Fishlegs, do your thing.
好吧 刃尾龙 刀锋类的龙 有长长的多刺的带倒钩的尾巴
Okay. Razorwhip. "Sharp Class dragon. Long, spiny, barbed tail.
凶猛好斗 十分危险
Very aggressive. Very dangerous."
好吧 我们知道了 还有其他新的嘛
Yeah, we got that. Give us something new.
-鼻涕唠 你想做这个 -我会的
-You want to do this, Snotlout? -Duh! I would.
但 我现在不想做
But I'm just-- I don't feel like it right now.
继续 这标志着
Continuing on, this symbol indicates
它可以用它的尾巴缠住受害者
that it can use its tail to wrap around a victim
让它窒息而死
and literally squeeze the life out of them.
除非十万火急 它就直接把你切成两半
Unless it's in a hurry. Then it just slices you in half.
打我一下 我一定是在做梦 嗷
Punch me, because I must be dreaming. Ow!
鱼腿 它有哪个部分不致命吗
Fishlegs, is there anything about it that won't kill us?
-眼球怎么样 -不幸 有毒的眼泪
-How about its eyeballs? -No. Poisonous tears.
有毒的 超爱的
Poisonous! Love it!
毒很棒哒
Yeah. Poison's fantastic.
有什么可以帮我们定位一下它的吗
Fishlegs, is there anything that might help us locate it?
飞行速度 求偶仪式 口腔卫生 饮食习惯
"Top speed, mating rituals, oral hygiene, feeding habits--"
剧集 | 驯龙记:飞越边界(2015) | 导航列表