剧集 | 驯龙记:飞越边界(2015) | 导航列表
现在先不想着如何超越自己了,儿子
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, son.
那儿!
There!
你知道我想说什么了吗?每一次,我们都恰好错过它
You see what I mean? Everytime, we just miss it.
嗯,我们没看见它飞走,所以它应该是用脚走的了
Well, we didn't see it fly away, so it has to be on foot.
但是哪个方向?
But which way?
这里,看看被他撞倒的树的方向
Over here. Check the direction of the trees he took down.
我就在你后面,儿子
After you, son.
呵呵呵,这好棒啊
Ho ho ho, this is great.
这些脚印还是刚留下的 我们应该和他擦肩而过了
These footprints are fresh. We should be right on top of it.
看起来这头野兽似乎察觉到我们来了...
It's like the beast can sence us coming...
...然后它改变了方向
...and then it changes direction.
一个真正有价值的对手
A truly worthy adversary.
我们还要再接近他
We have got to be getting close.
啊,我不这么认为 我们之前已经走过这里了
Ah, I don't think so. We've been here before.
瞧瞧足迹边上这些折断的树枝
Look at the broken branches on this side of the trail.
这野兽已经两次回到我们身后了
The beast has doubled back on us.
等一等,你认为它知道我们在抓它?
Wait, you think it knows we're hunting it?
不,我认为它在抓我们
No, I think it's hunting us.
哦,那可真是好啊!
Oh, that's good!
不,我倒更倾向于其他的理解方式
No, I prefer it much more the other way around.
你怎么看,爸爸?
What are you thinking, dad?
我也许有了一个关于我们如何抓住这野兽的主意
I might have an idea on how we're going to catch this beast.
哦,俺拿了棒子拿了绳子...
Well, I've got my club and I've got my rope...
...俺闻着像牦牛就因为不用肥皂...
...and I smell like a yak 'cause I don't use soap...
...俺骨子里就是个维京人!
...I'm a Viking through and through!
哇,你看起来真是伟岸!
Well, you're magnificent!
然后你还有很多要讲,不是吗?
And you're got a lot to say, don't you?
现在我们看看你还能不能碍事!
Now, let's see if you can back it up.
啊!
Ahhh!
爸爸,快离开那里!
Dad! Get out of there!
还不是时候!
Not a chance!
哦,不,你不想这样做!
Oh, no, you don't!
爸爸,放开绳子!
Dad, let go of the rope!
啊!
Ah!
爸爸,别放开绳子...
Dad, don't let go of the rope...
啊!
Ah!
哦,往下掉的时候你想咬我一口,是吗?
Oh, you want a piece of me on the way down, do you?
你倒是来咬啊!
Come and get some!
快呀!
Come on!
我们要回龙之崖搬救兵
We'd better get back to Dragon's Edge for reinforcements.
同意
Agreed.
这还没完!轰鸣龙!
This isn't over, Rumblehorn!
戈伯在哪儿
Where's Gobber?
呦呼!
Yoo hoo!
请回来,哈哈!
Come back, please. Ha ha!
野猪坑
Boar pit.
好吧,戈伯在这儿
Okay, Gobber accounted for.
小嗝嗝,你找到轰鸣龙了吗?
Hiccup, did you find the Rumblehorn?
更多的是他找到我们了
More like he found us.
哈哈,让我们好好跑了一趟,那个家伙
Ha ha, gave us a good run, that one.
我们回来拿补给,然后我们都要去找它
We're going to resupply, and then we all need to go look for it.
呃,我猜我可以找到他,就像现在
Eh, I bet I can find him, like right now.
哦,真的?
Oh, really?
是啊
Yeah.
哦,真的?
Oh, really?
是的
Yeah.
这话怎么说?
How's that?
等一下
Wait for it.
那!
Bing!
我去...啊!
What the...Ah!
嘿,诸位?上你们的龙!
Hey, everybody? On your dragons!
我们要让他离开龙之崖
We need to draw him away from Dragon's Edge.
它老是到处跟着我们
It tracked us all the way here.
真漂亮
Impressive.
爸爸,我们先抓住他吧 然后再赞美他
Dad, let's catch him frist. Then we can admire him.
这些夜妖龙要去哪儿?
Where are all the Night Terrors going?
为什么轰鸣龙不跟着我们?
And why isn't the Rumblehorn following us?
因为它在跟着他
Because it's following him.
野猪先生,请回来
Mr. Boar, come back, please.
我只是想和你友好地聊聊
I just want to have a friendly chat.
让我们吸引他的注意,哥们
Let's get his attention, bud.
风飞,射尾刺!
Stormfly, spine shot!
嘿呀!
Hyah!
对于这么强壮的一条龙,他看起来却并不那么嗜血
For as powerful as the dragon is, he doesn't seem to have a real thirst for blood.
还不能确定,它还跟着戈伯
Not yet, but it's still going after Gobber.
我讨厌做这个,但是轰鸣龙和戈伯只能选一个
I hate to do this, but it's the Rumblehorn or Gobber.
我们也许只能射一次
We may only get one shot at this, bud.
我们来试试看吧!
Let's make it count!
这个起不了任何作用
This doesn't make any sence.
除非...小嗝嗝,等等!
Unless...Hiccup, wait!
爸爸,你在干什么?
Dad, what are you doing?
别太快啦你
Not so fast, you.
哦,瞧瞧,是皮皮,我最心爱的牦牛
Oh, look, it's Pepe, my favorite pet yak.
我们又不在亲衣节早上吃你
We didn't eat you on Snoggletog morning after all.
不
No.
如果那条龙真的想伤人,他现在应该已经下手了
If that dragon wanged to hurt people, he'd have done it by now.
这里另有玄机
Something else is going on there.
比如什么?
Like what?
只有一种方法可以找到
Only one way to find out.
把我放在他边上
Put me down next to him.
哈哈哈!史图依克,你还记得皮皮吗?
Ha ha ha! Stoick, you remember Pepe?
是的,是的,戈伯
Yes, yes, Gobber.
皮皮和我要小聊一下
Pepe and I need to have a wee talk.
小嗝嗝,你见过皮皮了吗?
Hiccup, have you met Pepe?
哦,天那
Oh, God.
你到底想干什么,龙?
What is it you really want, dragon?
我想这条龙在试着告诉我们什么
I think this dragon is trying to tell us something.
怎么啦,怎么啦,到底怎么啦?
What is happening, what is happening, what is happening?
我觉得你是对的
I think you're right.
啊!
Ah!
爸爸!
Dad!
哇,大家伙!待在这儿!
Whoa, big fella! Hold on there!
跟着他们,兄弟!
Go get'em, bud!
儿子,去那边!
Son, out there!
海平面...它在上升吗?
The sea level...Is it rising?
这里正有一个巨浪冲我们过来了
There's a giant wave headed for us.
轰鸣龙知道它然后在试着让我们离开
The Rumblehorn knew it and was trying to get us to leave.
他在试着救我们!这也就解释了为什么他要跟着戈伯
He was trying to save us! That explains why he chasing Gobber.
我不敢苟同 好了,伙计们,快点...
I'm not buying it. Okay, guys, real quick...
要学会游泳得多长时间?
How long does it take to learn to swim?
没人要游泳
No one has to swim.
我们只要防止巨浪冲击到营地就行了
We just need to block the wave from hitting the camp.
现在干这个有点晚了,小嗝嗝
Isn't it a little late for that, Hiccup.
不!戈伯的石墙 它大到足以顶住巨浪
No! Gobber's rock wall. That's big enough to stop the wave.
我们只需要加固它
We just need to reinforce it.
巨浪来了!快点!
The wave's coming! Hurry!
这道墙高度不够拿来阻止巨浪
The wall's not going to be high enough to stop that wave.
它裂开了
And it's cracking.
你来控制开裂,儿子!我有一个主意
You handle the cracks, son! I've got an idea.
你们都听到了!
You heard the man!
明白!
On it!
风飞,射尾刺!
Stormfly, spine shot!
肉球,喷岩浆!
Meatlug, spew!
好的,然后,让我们实现你最初的想法吧
All right, then, let's finish what you started.
全速前进,大家伙!
Full speed, big fella!
我真不敢相信,伙计们
I can't believe it, guys.
假如那个轰鸣龙没有警告我们,
If that Rumblehorn hadn't warned us,
我们就会被浪卷走了
we would have been wiped out.
哈哈!
Ha ha!
看看那家伙 他真是奇特
Look at this guy. He is amazing.
剧集 | 驯龙记:飞越边界(2015) | 导航列表