剧集 | 驯龙记:飞越边界(2015) | 导航列表
This changes everything.
这将改变一切
Pull! Pull!
拉呀!快拉!
Keep pulling, you maggots, unless you want to be giant eel chum!
你们这些蛆蛆,如果不想成为大鳗鱼的鱼饵,就给我继续拉!
Hello, gorgeous. Mwah.
你好啊,我健硕的肌肉
Oh, hello again.
噢,再来一遍
Work for me, baby. Work for Daddy.
宝贝儿,为我效力,为爸爸效力
The Reaper is starting to surface, sir.
老大,收割者号♥正要开始浮出水面了
I can see that!
我看见了!
Oh, right.
哦,好吧
Hello, gorgeous.
你好啊,我强壮的肌肉
So… pretty.
这么......强壮
That's the last of it.
那是最后一批了
Well, now we have everything of value from the dragon-hunting ship.
好了,现在我们已经得到那艘猎龙船上所有有价值的东西了
No. Not everything.
不,不是所有东西
Okay, give me a slow burn, bud.
好了,给我打个小火,哥们
Okay, I've seen this before, but what happens if I push…
好了,我以前也见过这个,不过如果我按这里的话...
Cool. Dragon classes.
漂亮啊,是龙的分类
What you say we check out the Night Fury, bud?
你说我们来看看夜煞怎么样,兄弟
Try to contain your excitement, would you?
尽量抑制一下你的兴奋吧,你说呢?
Now, Monstrous Nightmare gem
现在,烈焰狂魔宝石
plus Night Fury equals...
加上夜煞就得到了
nothing. Okay.
什么也没有!好吧
Oh! Astrid class. Heh heh.
噢!是亚丝翠科,嘿嘿
Hiccup, we have a problem, a huge problem.
小嗝嗝,我们有麻烦了,一个大♥麻♥烦
Dagur?
呆哥?
Worse.
更糟
What could possibly be worse than Dagur?
有什么能比呆哥更糟?
Aah!
啊!
Gustav!
古斯塔夫!
Gustav?!
古斯塔夫?!
Gustav.
古斯塔夫
Gustav, what are you doing here?
古斯塔夫,你在这里干什么?
I...I mean, to what do we owe the pleasure of this visit?
我...我的意思是,我们承了什么情才使你大驾光临?
Hiccup, did you hear Gustav is…
小嗝嗝,你听说了古斯塔夫正...
standing right beside you.
站在你身旁
Perfect.
好极了
You're looking a little different there, Guster.
你看起来有些不一样了,小古
Yeah, I'm growing a beard.
对啊,我在蓄胡子
Really? Let me see.
真的吗?让我看看
Ha! Even Ruff has more hair on her chinny-chin-chin than that.
哈!就连暴芙小下巴上的毛都比你的多
Ow!
噢!
Ow! Hey, what's that thing?
嗷!嘿,那是什么?
Oh.
哦
Oh! Whoa!
哦,哇哦!
You see these spots? Some sort of sun sword?
你看见这些点了吗?像是什么太阳光剑一样
I'll take that.
我来拿着
It's the Dragon Eye, and it's very old and very fragile.
这是龙之眼,它很古老而且易碎
Whoa, these spots, they're not going away.
哇哦,这些光点,它们还在我眼前转悠
Ow!
嗷!
It isn't something to just be touched.
这可不是什么可以乱摸的东西
Relax, Fishlegs, I know what I'm doing.
放松,鱼脚司,我知道我在干什么
Hey!
嘿!
Gustav, Gustav, over here.
古斯塔夫,古斯塔夫,来这里
Uh, when are you leaving?
呃,你什么时候走?
That's funny, Snotlout, but I'm not leaving.
这很好笑,鼻涕粗,可我还不打算离开呢
I'm moving here.
我要搬到这里来
Ha ha!
哈哈!
Yeah, yeah, you are.
好啊,好啊,你要搬过来
Uhh!
呃啊!
Wait, he's serious?
等一下,他是认真的?
I'll get the stake and firework.
我来准备上火刑
Oh, hold on, hold on.
哦,等等,等等
No one is burning anyone at the stake.
人要对别人用火刑
Hiccup's right.
小嗝嗝说得对
Let's just throw him off the cliff.
我们直接把他扔下悬崖好了
Guys, I'm sure there's a simple explanation.
伙计们,我相信他可以简要地解释一下
Please tell me there's a simple explanation, Gustav.
请务必告诉我你有一个简要的解释,古斯塔夫
Yeah, very simple.
对呀,很简单
By the way, do not look right into that sun sword thing.
此外,不要直视那个太阳光剑一样的东西
Ha ha ha! Whoo!
哈哈哈!喔!
Anyway, you said when I was ready,
总之,你说过当我准备好时,
I could join the Dragon Riders.
我就可以加入龙骑士
Well, I'm ready and I'm here to join.
那么,我已经准备好了而且我已经来这里加入你们了
Where's my hut?
我的小屋在哪儿?
Wait a minute, why do I have to watch him?
等一下,为什么要我来盯着他?
I would do it,
我是打算亲自做这件事,
but I'm making some, just, major breakthroughs with the Dragon Eye.
但我正要在对龙之眼的研究上取得重大突破了
So?
那又怎样?
Well, I did promise him that when the time was right.
好吧,我是答应过他等到机成熟时
I would train him to be a Dragon Rider.
我会训练他成为龙骑士的
But I just didn't think that said time would be today.
不过我没想到居然是今天
What am I supposed to do with him in the meantime?
与此同时我该对他做什么?
I... I don't know.
我...我不知道
Just keep him occupied.
就让他忙着吧
Great, so I'm a babysitter.
好哇,原来要我当保姆
Babysitter!
什么保姆!
No, I mean, come on.
不,我的意思是,得了吧
He's... he's 16.
他...他已经16岁了
How much trouble could he possibly be?
他又能惹出什么麻烦?
Smidvarg, what is happening?
斯密瓦格,发生什么了?
Hey, Hiccup, did you know they could do this? Awesome!
嘿,小嗝嗝,你知道它们会这个吗?太棒了!
Please? I just need more time.
可以吗?我只是还需要更多时间
Fine! Gustav, arena, now.
好吧!古斯塔夫,现在去竞技场
By the way, your timing...impeccable.
话说回来,你对时机的把握...实在是无可挑剔
Oh, Gustav, you're so much older and more mature...
哦,古斯塔夫,你比原来大了不少,也成熟了许多...
...and I just love that rugged beard you're growing.
...而且我就是爱你长的那粗犷的胡须
Oh, Gustav.
哦,古斯塔夫
Gustav!
古斯塔夫!
Oh. Hey, Astrid.
哦,你好啊,亚丝翠
I was just dream…
我正梦到...
Uh-uh-uh, don't creep me out.
呃呃呃,别恶心我
You're gonna help with target practice.
你要来帮我练打靶
Do you think you can handle that?
你觉得你应付得了吗?
Oh, I can handle that.
噢,我应付得了
Ugh. When I say "throw", you throw.
呃,我说“丢”,你就丢
She sure is something, isn't she, Fanghook?
她的确是个美人啊!牙钩,你说是不是?
Okay, Gustav, throw!
好了,古斯塔夫,丢吧!
Okay, definitely creeped out.
好吧,我确实是被恶心到了
I'm telling you, if you get five boars,
我告诉你,如果你得到了五头野猪,
you can stack them on top of each other.
你就可以把它们一个摞起来
That's a four-boar stack…Aah!
这便是四猪一摞...啊!
What's he smiling about?
他在笑什么?
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样
Whatever he's selling, I'm not buying.
不管他想卖♥♥啥,我都不会买♥♥
对,我们不想要你卖♥♥的饼干!
Hey, guys. Astrid dropped me off, told me to help out around here.
伙计们好啊,亚丝翠把我甩开了,叫我在这附近帮点忙
Yeah? So? What's it to us?
好啊?那又怎么样呢?你想对我们做什么?
You know that big hole under your hut? Filled it in.
你知道你小屋下的那个大洞吧?我已经把它填满了
Oh, no. he doesn't mean…
哦,不好,它不会指的是
Oh! He filled in the boar pit.
噢!他把野猪坑填满了
He filled in the boar pit!
他把野猪坑填满了!
Who fills in a boar pit?
谁会没事把一个野猪坑填满?
Boa-oa-oar pi-i-i-it!
野—猪—坑!
What kind of sick monster would fill in a boar pit?
哪种的妖魔鬼怪会去一个野猪坑填满啊?
It's a boar…
那是个野猪...
Hey, back off!
嘿,滚开!
Haven't you done enough?
你造的孽还不够多吗?
This… This feels weird, Fishlegs.
这...这感觉不对劲吧,鱼脚司
Trust me, Gustav, this is exactly what you need.
相信我,古斯塔夫,这就是你需要的东西
You're not centered, you're all over the place. Shh.
你没有集中精神,你的心思在到处乱晃,嘘
Just breathe in, breathe out.
剧集 | 驯龙记:飞越边界(2015) | 导航列表