剧集 | 驯龙记:飞越边界(2015) | 导航列表
一切因此改变
This changes everything.
- 蛆虫们 吃饭了 - 拿去
- Meal time, maggots. - Over here!
这都不是面包
But that's not bread!
为什么他总是得到特殊待遇
Why does he always get special treatment?
是噢 人家是大人物 是首领先生
Oh, Mr. Big Shot! Mr. Berserker Chief.
噢 嘿 你想要一点吗
Oh, hey, you want some?
过来 我可以给你一些
Come here, I'll give you some.
给我留一小块
Spare me a morsel!
噢
Oh!
我一直想告诉你这三年来
I've been meaning to tell you something
发生的一些事
for the last three years.
你的声音 实在太烦了
Your voice... is really annoying!
啊
Ah!
天哪 感觉好多啦
Gosh, that feels good.
呃 啊 噢
Huh? Ah. Oh!
一个羊毛屋吗 你在哪里听说的
A woolly igloo? Where'd you hear that?
他逃走了 道格越狱了
He's escaped! Dagur's got out!
拉响警报
Sound the alarm...
噢 天哪
Oh, goody.
很挑战嘛 啊
A challenge! Ahhh!
-打他 道格 - 给他们看看谁才是老大
- Get him, Dagur! - Show 'em who's boss!
噢 这不妙了
Oh, that's not good.
喔
Ooh!
不 不 道格 不要 是我给了你钥匙
No, no, Dagur, don't! I'm the one that gave you the key.
这让你成为了叛徒
Which makes you a traitor.
我讨厌叛徒
I hate traitors.
道格
Dagur!
新的一天来了 小嗝嗝
It's a new day, Hiccup.
希望你休息好了
Hope you're well rested.
好啦 伙计 我们来试试新的动作
Okay, bud, let's try the new move.
啊呜
Ah-hooo!
耶 宝贝儿
Yeah, baby!
就是这样 无牙仔 接着往上
That's it, Toothless! Push it.
你学会啦 再飞高点儿
You've got it! Climb higher.
什么鬼 噢 不 你又来
What the... Oh, no, not again!
额 嘿 无牙仔
Uh, hey, Toothless!
嘿
Hey.
所以就让我一直下坠哈 还是说你想怎样
So just plummet, or, uh... any ideas?
我要认真考虑弄一双自己的翅膀了
I seriously have to get my own pair of wings.
噢 冷静 你 不要再来了
Oh, quiet, you. Don't even start.
这里是博克岛
This is Berk.
这里也是博克岛
This is Berk too.
而且这里也是
And so is this.
然后这里也是 是的 已经过去整整三年了
And this also. Yeah, it's been three whole years
自从和巴斯克结束战争后 博克岛改变了许多
since the war with the Berserkers. And Berk has changed a lot.
但之后 我们也有不少变动
But then again, so have we.
鼻涕唠现在在军械库工作
Snotlout works at the armory now.
戈伯给了他一个称号♥ 叫官方武器测试者
Gobber gave him the title of "Official weapons tester."
成功啦
It works!
双胞胎 完全没有任何悬念的
The twins, to absolutely no one's surprise,
决定一生致力于洛基
have decided to dedicate their lives to Loki...
啊 钩牙 钩牙
Uh, Hookfang! Hookfang!
恶作剧之神 我们真幸运
...the god of pranks. Lucky us.
你就一定等到最后那一刻 是吗
You just have to cut it that close, don't you?
钩牙 啊
Hookfan... Ugh!
你们一定会有报应的
There will be repercussions for this.
-报应 -耶
- Repercussions! - Yes!
然后小鱼腿 在这里
And then there's Fishlegs,
他找到了他真正喜欢的工作
who has really found his calling,
教授博克岛的小孩龙的历史
teaching the children of Berk the history of dragons.
如果你近看大厅的墙
And if you look closely at the walls of the Great Hall,
你仍能看到那里有
you'll still see puncture marks
速度史丁格攻击的抓痕
where the Speed Stingers attacked.
关于这些龙的有趣的特征
Interesting fact about these dragons...
噢 噢 看啊 孩子们 我们太幸运了
Oh! Oh, look, kids! We're in luck.
博克岛最著名两个的英雄来了
Here come two of Berk's most famous heroes.
吼吼 英雄们 我正好有事要去处理
Ho ho! Heroes? I've got some chiefing to do,
但是我想我可以花一点时间
but I guess I could spare a moment...
小嗝嗝和最棒的无牙仔
Hiccup and the amazing Toothless!
呃 来介绍我的儿子
...eh, to introduce my son
和他的夜煞 太棒了
and his Night Fury! Hooray.
嘿 你在这里
Hey, there you are.
嗝儿 我从军械库就开始追你了
Hiccup, I've been chasing you since the armory.
好吧 我想我们今天可以到更远的北方试试
Well, I thought we'd try out the far North today.
呃 我们可以先谈谈吗
Uh, can we talk about something first?
好啊 当然啦 如果你可以抓住我的话
Yeah, sure, if you can catch me.
你知道吗 我正想说呢
You know what? I'm just gonna say it.
我今天真的有特别好的感觉 艾丝翠
I have a really good feeling about today, Astrid.
我们每次去找新的龙时你都这么说
You say that every time we go searching for new dragons.
小嗝嗝 现在我们正好有空 我想跟你说
Hiccup, while we have a second, I wanted to talk to you about...
噢 看 看 看 看啊 你看到了吗
Oh, look, look, look, look! You see it?
那里刚刚绝对与偶动静
There's definitely some movement up ahead.
长脖子 巨大的头 在那块石头阵的后面
Long neck, large head. Behind that rock formation.
是的 不管怎样 我想告诉你 唉
Yeah, anyway, I wanted to tell you... Ugh!
那就是啦 无牙仔 一只新品种的龙 伙计
This is it, Toothless. A new species of dragon, bud!
- 逗你玩呢 - 上当啦
- Loki'd! - Loki'd!
哈 你完全以为 巴克是一种新的龙吗
Ha! You totally thought "Barch" Was a new dragon.
噢 够了
Oh, come on.
不要这样 我们走吧 伙计
Did not! Let's go, bud.
哇喔 谁一直喋喋不休的
Wow. Who yakked in his mutton?
小嗝嗝 那两个是傻蛋 但是你必须得承认
Hiccup, those guys are muttonheads. But you have to admit,
我们已经去了每个岛屿 每片海岸
we've visited every island, every sea stack,
还有每块在群岛的石礁两次了
and every rock in the archipelago twice.
我们已经很长一段时间没有发现新的龙了
And we haven't spotted a new dragon in a long time.
这里不是所有的地方
This can't be all there is.
肯定有更多的东西 在更远的地方
There has to be something more out there.
如果那里没有小嗝嗝 如果这就是所有了呢
What if there isn't, Hiccup? What if we're done?
- 如果我们已经找完了呢 - 那不可能
- What if the search is over? - It can't be.
好吧 对于我来说已经结束了 我一直想告诉你
Well, it's over for me. I've been trying to tell you.
我和雪飞 我们已经加入了伯克护卫队
Stormfly and I, we're joining the Berk Guard.
噢 你
Oh. You...
太棒了 我为你们感到高兴
That's great. I'm happy for you guys.
所以或许你也应该想想
Look, maybe you should give some thought
你和无牙接下来去干什么
to what's next for you and Toothless.
我想接下来只剩你和我了 伙计
I guess it's just you and me from now on, bud.
哦 加油
Oh, come on.
莫驰 我不行了
Mulch, I can't get it!
-怎么了 巴克 - 我也不知道 莫驰
- What's the problem, Bucket? - I'm not sure, Mulch.
我拉不动网了 有东西一直在拽
I can't raise the net. Something's pulling at it.
你认为是
Do you think...
海怪
Sea monster!
哇哦
Whoa!
逗你玩呢
Loki'd!
- 嗨 你们 约翰 -救救我
- Gah, you... Johann? - Help me...
噢 兄弟 你应该看看你脸上的表情
Aw, man, you should have seen the looks on your faces.
- 太有趣了 - 完全上当
- Priceless. - Full Loki.
我打赌你从来料到洛基会来 对吧 约翰
Bet you never saw a full Loki coming, am I right, Johann?
约翰
Johann?
小嗝嗝 你怎么回家这么早
Hiccup, what are you doing home so early?
噢 我就是
Oh, I just...
想多陪陪我亲爱的老爸
wanted to spend some time with my dear old dad.
对啊 我们从来没好好聊聊 所以
Yeah, you know, we never get to talk anymore. So...
-好吧 什么事 -什么什么事 什么意思
- All right, what is it? - What's what? "What is it?"
儿子难道不能和他父亲一起打发时间吗
Can't a son spend some quality time with his father?
不是这个意思 起码只是这不太寻常
Not this one. Not usually, at least.
-所以你就听我说吧 -好吧
- So let's hear it. - All right.
你知道艾丝翠得刚加入了伯克护卫队吗
Did you know Astrid just joined the Berk Guard?
我听说了 这对她是好事
I'd heard that. Good for her.
并且其他的龙骑士也得到了各自不同的工作
And the other riders have got their different things going on.
-你要表达的是什么 儿子 -我的意思是 我不知道
- What are you saying, son? - I'm saying, I don't know.
剧集 | 驯龙记:飞越边界(2015) | 导航列表