剧集 | 驯龙记:飞越边界(2015) | 导航列表
This changes everything
这将改变一切
All right, gang,
好了,伙计们
we'll buzz past the Scauldron and draw its attention.
我们要从那只热锅龙的上方掠过来吸引它的注意
So Astrid, Ruff and Tuff can net it from behind...
所以亚思翠,暴夫和悍夫可以从后面网住它
...and drag it out to sea, got it?
然后把它拖到远海,明白了吗
I still think we should blast it!
我还是觉得我们应该打爆它
Stoick just wants us to move the Scauldron...
史图伊克只是想让我们把热锅龙移到...
...out of Berk's fishing lanes
远离博克岛渔场的地方
so don't get any crazy ideas.
所以别用任何疯狂的点子
Uh, sorry.
噢抱歉,
Crazy is what we do, Astrid. Duh!
我们疯人干疯事儿,亚思翠
You guys do realize that a Scauldron's hot water blast...
你们知不知道到热锅龙的热水炮
...can rip the scales right off a Screaming Death?
可以把死亡尖啸的鳞片烫个精光?
There it is. Let's focus, guys.
就在那,集中精力,伙计们
As usual, nobody's listening to Fishlegs.
又是这样,没人听鱼脚司的话
One...
一
Two...
二
Three!
三!
Ah-choo!Aah!
阿嚏!啊!
Aaah!
啊!
Help me!
救救我!
Abort! Abort!
停下!停下!
Aah! Fishlegs!
啊!鱼脚司
Uhh! I knew I hate this mission.
噢!我就知道我讨厌这档子事
Plasma blast, bud.
等离子炮,伙计!
Oh, I see how it is.
哦,我明白了
You're allowed to blast it.
就只有你能打它
You and your snot-rockets almost got me killed!
你和你的鼻涕小火箭差点把我杀了!
Calm down, Snolout, you lived.
冷静点,鼻涕粗,你还活着
Yay us.
我们真是...
No thanks to ltch-legs over here.
“痒”脚司,不用谢
It's so weird.
真是奇怪
I mean , I never...oh...ever...
我想说,我从来没...噢
Ah-choo!
阿嚏!
...get sick.
生过病
Ohh.
哦
Oh, gosh.
噢,天哪
Dig deeper, see if you can draw blood.
再挠狠点,看你能不能挠出血来
Well, something's clearly not right with you.
呃,你真的哪里有点不对
I don't see what the big deal is, okay?
我觉得没什么大问题啊,不是啊
Everybody sneezes and scratches sometimes.
人们总有时候会打喷嚏或者挠痒痒
Not like a honey-covered yak on an anthill.
不像是一头涂满蜂蜜的牛站在蚂蚁窝上
What? You've never seen a honey-covered yak on an anthill?
啥?你们居然没见过涂满蜂蜜的牛站在蚂蚁窝上?
Well, those things scratch.
噢,它们挠起痒来...
It's terrifying.
真是太可怕了
The horros haunt my dreams.
这恐惧一直萦绕在我的梦中
I really don't feel sick, okay?
我感觉我根本没病,好吗?
I promise. I'm fine.
我保证,我很好
Ugh. Well, maybe you're just allergic to something.
呃好吧,也许你只是对什么东西过敏了
Uh, that's impossible.
啊,那不可能
Allergies don't run in the Ingerman family.
我们英格曼家族从来没人会过敏
I'm clean, serene and...
我很干净,安详...
And an itchin' machine!
还是个挠痒机器人!
Might I interject?
我可以打断一下吗?
We at the Thorston house...
我们托尔斯顿家族...
...have a very simple allergen detection system.
有一个超简单的过敏原检测系统
It has never failed.
它从没失灵过
That's a system?
那是个“系统”?
It is now.
现在是了
Thousand-year-old egg.
千年老蛋
Slam this down your gullet.
使劲咽下去吧
Hmm...
嗯...
Oh, it could use a little sea salt.
哦,加点海盐味道还不错
Ahh.
啊
What about this?
那这个呢?
Aah!
啊
Yak hair.
牦牛毛
Takes itchy to a whole new level.
把痒痒升到一个全新的水平
Not really.
一般般
Feels kind of like my old Aunt Gerta.
感觉就像我的老姨妈戈塔
You know, she used to...
你知道,她以前总是...
No, I'd like to be able to sleep tonight.
不,我晚上可是还要睡觉的
Spoiled, coagulated goat milk
变质、凝固的羊奶
with just a pinch of hoof jam.
加少许蹄子酱
I find it changes the whole experience.
我发现它改变了整个测试体验
Hmm.
嗯
Oh, that is...
哦,那是...
cheesy and delicious!
芝士味而且很好吃!
Ugh!
噢!
I'm telling you,
我说什么来着,
I've never been allergic to anything.
我从未对任何东西过敏
Ah-choo!
阿嚏!
Huh.
嗯
What? What is it?
怎么?怎么了?
Fishlegs?
鱼脚司?
I think you might be allergic to...
我觉得你可能是对...
Meatlug.
肉球过敏
Why, all of a sudden,
为什么突然间
would he be allergic to Meatlug?
他会对肉球过敏了?
Perhaps it's just a simple case of adult-onset allergies.
也许这只是一种常见的成年发作型过敏
Ah, I concur with your diagnosis, Dr. Nut.
啊,我对你的诊断表示赞同,纳特医生
I concur with your concur-ation.
我对你赞同我的行为表示赞同
Adult-onset allergies develop in your elder years...
成年发作型过敏会在你长大以后的出现...
when your immune system mistakenly
这时你的免疫系统开始错误地
identifies a dangerous substance.
识别某种危险物质
Don't be silly.
别犯傻了,
There's no way I'm...
我根本不可能...
allergic to Meat...
会肉球过...
Oh, yeah, diagnosis confirmed.
哦耶,确诊了
Fishlegs, there's only one person that might actually be able to help.
鱼脚司,最后也许只有一个人能帮你
Ohh, I gotta see this.
哦,我得好好看看
What's she saying?
她说什么
Huh.
哼
What? What?
什么?什么?
She wants to paralyze you.
她想把你整瘫痪
Yes!
耶!
Aah! Check that. Hypnotize.
啊!经检查,是“催眠”
Sorry, she wants to hypnotize you.
对不起,她想催眠你
Uhh, come on.
噢,别这样
Ha ha ha! Unfortunately, guys,
哈哈哈!不幸的是,各位,
this is never gonna work on me...
这对我永远不会起作用...
because I'm way too...Okay...
因为我十分的...好啊...
Unconscious? Ha!
失去意识了?哈!
Quick, put his hands in warm water.
快,把他的手放热水里
We're not going to do that.
我们不是要干那个
Okay, now that he's under,
好吧,现在他睡着了,
she wants us to tell him...
她要我们告诉他...
...that he's not allergic to Meatlug.
...他不对肉球过敏
Does that really work?
那真的有用吗
I guess we'll find out.
我想很快就能发现了
Here goes.
现在开始了
Fishlegs, you are not allergic to Meatlug.
鱼脚司,你不对肉球过敏
You are not allergic to Meatlug.
你不对肉球过敏
So, that's it?
所以,就这样
Hypnosis is very powerful.
催眠的力量是很强的
Okay, let's bring him out of it.
好了,我们让他醒过来
No, no, no, hang on a second.
等,等,等,等一下
We've got an opportunity here.
我们现在有个机会
We can rebuild Fish-face.
我们可以把他改造成鱼脸司
We can turn him into a worshiped Viking,
我们可以让他变成一个万众崇拜的维京人
剧集 | 驯龙记:飞越边界(2015) | 导航列表