剧集 | 驯龙记:飞越边界(2015) | 导航列表
我用了你们在博克岛教我的去训练她
used the training you guys taught me on Berk.
我们组成了完美的一队 我们势不可挡
We've become the perfect team. We're unstoppable.
看看她 没人能将我们击败
Look at her! No one can take us down.
如果他们想尝试 他们会后悔的
And if they try, they'll be sorry for it.
哈 我觉得她很酷 但没这个酷
Ha! I guess she's pretty cool, but not as cool as this.
钩牙 燃烧吧
Hookfang, flame up!
这可爱 风之剪 亮出尾片
That's cute. Windshear, tail slice!
哦 天
Oh, gah!
啊 这有什么了不起
Ha! What's so great about--
好吧 我们打平
Okay, we'll call it a draw.
她还能做什么
What else can she do?
她的呼吸能在100英尺远就烧死人
Her breath can burn the flesh off a human from 100 feet away.
把我弄出来呗
You're gonna get me outta here?
她尾部的每一个刀片
One single blade of her
都锋利的像战斧一样致命
tail is as deadly as the sharpest battle-ax.
很高兴海瑟的回归 她很
Great having Heather back. She's so...
我说不好 她非常 强硬 我喜欢
I don't know, intense, hardcore. I love it!
很棒
It's great.
在我们上次见她后 她已经完全长大了
She's definitely grown up since the last time we saw her.
小嗝嗝 已经三年了
Hiccup, it's been three years.
我们当时还只是孩子 我们现在都长大了
We were just kids. We've all grown up.
是的 她以前很可爱 但是她现在很 我不知道
Yeah, but she was so sweet, and now she's so-- I don't know.
凶猛 那有什么不好 我喜欢
Edgy? What's wrong with that? I like it.
她不但凶猛 她还破坏船只
There's edgy and then there's destroying ships.
-这事我还得问问她 -帮我个忙
- Which I still need to ask her about. - Well, do me a favor
我得先问问她战斧的事
Wait until I ask her about her battle-ax.
我得问问她我该如何给自己也造一个
I want her to show me how to make one for myself.
来吧
Let's do this!
你就这点能耐吗
Come on! Is that all you got?
看到了吗 强硬
See? Hardcore.
我觉得你不会想和她谈谈的 是吧老兄
I don't suppose you want to talk to her, do you, bud?
耶 再次感谢一切
Yeah, thanks again for everything.
吃光 丫头 你得为
Eat up, girl. You'll need
将要到来的事补充能量
all your strength for what we've got coming.
-我们应该谈谈 -当然 谈什么
- Heather? Uh, we should probably talk.. -Sure, about what?
关于你和风之剪破坏的船
About the ship, the one that you and Windshear destroyed.
哦
Oh.
-那条船 -海瑟 你在干嘛
-That ship. -Heather, what are you doing out there?
我只是在谈生意 没什么可担心的
I'm just taking care of business, Hiccup. Nothing you need to worry about.
但我很担心 如果龙袭击船只 那我就要担心
But I do worry about it, Heather. If dragons are attacking ships, I worry.
看 在过去几年里发生了很多事情
Look, Hiccup, a lot has happened in the last few years.
时过境迁 我们不再是小孩子了
We're not kids anymore. Everything's changed.
-这不是你 你不可能这样的 -但是现在是了
-This isn't you. It can't be! -It is now.
你最后一次看我时 我
The last time you saw me, I--
算了 不说了
Never mind.
-如果你想要我离开 -我没这么说
-If you want me to leave-- -I didn't say that.
不 不管你现在在经历什么 我们可以帮助你 大家都会帮你
No, whatever it is you're going through, we can help. All of us.
-还有另一个办法 -你们太好了
-There's another way. -You're so sweet.
谢谢你 小嗝嗝
Thank you, Hiccup.
你一直是我最好朋友
You've always been a great friend to me.
嘿 嘿 嘘
Hey, hey. Sh!
没关系
It's okay.
对不起 伙伴们 这无关私人恩怨
Sorry, guys. Nothing personal.
好吧 姑娘 我们去弄清答案吧
Okay, bud, let's get some answers.
快点 快转身 让我看看你的脸
Come on, just turn around. Let me see your face.
好的 这有点奇怪了
Okay, this is getting strange.
谢谢 约翰 很高兴和你做生意
Thank you, Johann. It's always a pleasure doing business with you.
我也有同感 海瑟小姐
The feeling is quite mutual, Miss Heather.
我向你保证 我享受我们的每一次交易
I can assure you, I enjoy our every transaction.
没牙仔
Toothless!
好的 约翰 让我们看看离开你后我们会得到什么
Okay, Johann, let's see what we can get out of you.
我错了 小嗝嗝大人 我已发誓保密
I'm sorry, Master Hiccup, I've been sworn to secrecy.
以巴布内亚新几内亚的猎头阿斯玛特部落的酋长的名义
Chief of the headhunting Asmat tribe from Papua New Guinea
我不能说这秘密
couldn't part these lips!
那博克岛的流氓部落首领史图伊克怎么办
Really? How about Stoick the Vast of the Hooligan tribe from Berk?
你知道贸易制裁是什么吗
Do you know what trade sanctions are, Johann?
同一句话 我不说第两遍
Two words that should never be used in the same sentence?
好吧 我们从哪里开始
Right then! Where shall I begin?
我们从海瑟为什么攻击船只说起
Let's start with why Heather is out attacking ships all by herself.
这也许和她所在的整个村子
It suppose that would have something to do with her entire village,
也包括她自己的家族
including her own family,
被一群相当令人讨厌的家伙摧毁了有关
being decimated by a rather nasty group of undesirables.
她用自己的行动
She's made it her personal
为了她的岛和家族报复
mission to avenge her island and her family.
通过打劫和击沉船只
By sinking and looting ships?
她没有抢劫
She's not looting.
她只是把抢来的东西
She's redistributing back
重新分配给那次灾难中的受害者
to the victims of those horrible crimes.
海瑟每攻击一艘船
Every ship Heather attacks
意味着他们抢回了一些失去的东西
means they'll get back some of what they've lost.
当然 失去爱人是不能被替代的
Of course, lost loved ones can't be replaced.
但是为什么 为什么是现在 为什么是她
But why? Why now? Why her?
许多的疑问 小嗝嗝大人
Many "Whys," Master Hiccup.
此时此刻没有一个问题我可以解决
None of which I can address at this very moment.
-为什么我们要做这个 -你说什么
- Johann, why do we do this? - Sorry?
你知道你要告诉我 我也知道你会告诉我的
You know you'll tell me. I know you'll tell me.
那么为什么不痛快点说呢
So why not save us both the trouble and just--
我赞同你的想法很有道理
I suppose you do have a point.
想象一下 如果你喜欢的话
Picture, if you will, a
在Karantha翡翠岛上的阳光明媚的一天
brilliant sunny day on the Emerald Isle of Karantha
当我从一个小男孩那里
when I received a mysterious correspondence
收到一封神秘信件 再一次
from a little boy. Yet again--
约翰 海瑟去哪了
Johann! Where is Heather going?
这不仅仅是她去哪 小嗝嗝大人
It's not merely where she's going, Master Hiccup,
这是她自己的追求
it's who she's going after.
那 它在那 风切
There! There it is, Windshear.
记住 女孩
Remember, girl, we're doing
我们做个是为了我的父母 为了我们村
this for my mom and dad. For our whole village.
我希望跩爷死前看到的是我的脸
I want my face to be the last thing Dagur ever sees.
雷神名字里是什么
What in the name of Thor?
先生 那龙在那盘旋了好久了
Sir, that dragon's been circling up there for a while.
恩
Hm.
从来没见过这种龙
Never seen one of those before.
我也没有 我们该做什么
Nor have I. What should we do?
好吧 你知道我常说 遇到麻烦就解决它
Well, you know what I always say. When in doubt, take it out.
开火
Fire!
等一下 等一下
Wait for it, wait for it.
现在
Now!
不
No!
卷入棘手的麻烦了
Reel in that spiny menace!
哇哦
Whoa!
好吧 你好 海瑟
Well, hello, Heather.
用力拉 她对我们很有用
Pull harder! She can be useful to us!
非常有用
Very useful.
我们可以做到的 女孩
We got this, girl!
或者不行
Or not.
海瑟
Heather!
剧集 | 驯龙记:飞越边界(2015) | 导航列表