剧集 | 驯龙记:飞越边界(2015) | 导航列表
一切因此改变
This changes everything.
好的 这就是542
Okay, that's 542,
43 哦 这有只藏在这个树桩后
43... Oh, there's one hiding under that tree trunk!
我看见你了 小家伙
I see you, little guy.
你就是544 你不觉得兴奋吗 小姑娘
You're 544. Isn't this exciting, girl?
这是第一届年度龙岛普查统计
The first annual Dragon's Edge census.
我们能一次性清点好所有的夜惊
Once we get all these Night Terrors counted,
我们接着去葛伦科
we move on to the Gronckles.
哈哈 你也许会交到新朋友
Ha ha! Maybe you'll make some new friends.
好吧 这有一大群
Okay, there's a big flock.
575 576
575, 576...
哦 你好
Oh, hello.
这个荧火龙来这么远的地方做什么
What is a Fireworm doing this far out?
他们应该离我们的岛屿完全不近啊
They aren't supposed to be anywhere near our island.
额 他可能迷路了
Eh, it could have lost its way.
我们数到哪儿了 肉球
Now where were we, Meatlug?
这是576 还是675
Was it 576, or was it 675?
哇 哇 哇
Whoa! Whoa, whoa.
哟
Whew.
哇
Whoa!
先开始 是一条荧火龙
It began with one Fireworm,
回去的路上 我们看见得越来越多了
and as we were flying back, we kept seeing more and more.
你觉得他们在迁徙吗
Do you think they're migrating?
如果他们在迁徙 整个岛都会着火
If they were migrating, the whole island would be on fire.
-没有那么严重 - 我们这样
- Not necessarily. - Here we go!
当荧火龙迁徙时 他们会先派龙侦查
When Fireworms migrate, they send out scouts
看看他们的迁徙路径是否安全
to see if their migration route is safe.
- 若那条路线并不顺畅
- If this is a stop along that route...
- 一整群荧火龙
- An entire flock of Fireworms
都可能从这里通过
could be coming through here.
好吧 要我说 让他们来 我爱这些小火球
Well, I say bring 'em on! I love those little scorchers.
要是他把我们整个岛都点着的时候
Are you still gonna love them when they all land here
你还会这么喜欢他们吗
and burn our entire island to the ground?
耶 等等 不
Yes! Wait, no.
等等 这是一个有技巧的问题 十分狡猾
Wait, is that a trick question? Because it's pretty tricky.
- 鱼脚 我们还有多少时间 - 额 很难说
- Fishlegs, how much time do we have? - Uh, it's hard to say.
如果这是这是整体迁徙 剩下他们可能会在这
If it's a full migration, the rest of them could be here
-最早下周 - 哈 这样吗
- as soon as next week. - Ha! Good to know.
很高兴认识你 小岛 鼻涕粗要离家粗走x7f了
It's been nice knowing you, island. Snotlout is outlout!
- 我们不能抛弃这个岛
- We're not abandoning the island,
- 鼻涕粗 - 额 我们要 看
Snotlout. - Uh, yeah, we are. Watch.
伙计们 我们为了岛付出了那么多努力 不能离开
Guys, we put too much hard work into this place to just leave.
鼻涕粗 不能‘粗走’
Snotlout is not "Outlout."
我们留下 现在去工作吧
We're staying. Now let's get to work.
好 我还是更喜欢我的计划
Fine! But I still like my plan better.
好的 亚丝翠 你和鱼脚
Okay, Astrid, you and Fishlegs
把水槽填满 好吧
filled the watering troughs, right?
好的 把所有的水桶也填满
Yep! Topped off all the barrels too.
哦 我给夜惊找到了一个完美的山洞
Ooh, I found a perfect cave for the Night Terrors.
够高而且够荒凉所以火
High enough and desolate enough so the flames
- 烧不到他们 - 完美 干得好 伙计们
- won't get near them. - Perfect. Good job, guys.
现在 如果双胞胎终于回来的话 我们就能知道
Now if the twins would finally get back, we could find out
-他们做了什么 -哦 我可以告诉你 他们做了什么
- what they've done. - Oh, I can tell you what they've done.
零 零蛋 鸭蛋 哦 我忘了还有一件
Zero, zip, zilch. I'm forgetting something.
- 哦 对 鹅蛋 - 哦 相反 我的好伙计
- Oh, yeah, goose egg! - Oh, "Contrary," My fine fellow.
我们都做得好多 实际上
We have done quite a lot, actually.
- 你清理了矮树丛吗 - 额 没
- Did you clear the brush? - Uh, no.
- 建立防火障 -不 没做那个
- Build a fire break? - Nope, not that.
那么水呢 你有没有带一点点回来
How about water? Did you bring any back?
- 没有 太忙 - 在忙什么
- Couldn't. Too busy. - Busy with what?
找一些很酷的事情
Finding something awesome.
瞧呀 我们叫它 名牌石
Behold! We call it the Namey Rock.
- 为什么啊 - 咄 因为上面有我们的名字
- And why is that? - Duh, 'cause it has our name all over it.
- 酷 哈 - 哦 是的
- Cool, huh? - Oh, yeah.
我的意思 不 伙计 你们两个太逗了
I mean, no. Man, you two are completely ridiculous.
逗 也许吧
Ridiculous? Perhaps.
但是回答我这个 你的名牌石在哪里
But answer me this... where's your Namey Rock?
额 小嗝嗝 你也许得过来
Uh, Hiccup, you might want to come
靠近点看这个 我认为这是一个领土石
take a closer look at this. I think it's a claim stone.
我 特此声明这个岛
"I, Magmar Thorston, hereby claim this island
以我的名字和我家族的名义命名
in my name and the name of all my family
现在到以后 永久
present and future, forever and ever."
- 还有呢 - 到永无止境 显然
- And what else? - "And ever," Apparently.
哈 失踪很久的叔叔 马格马
Ha! Long-lost great Uncle Magmar!
哦 我的天啊 他是唯一一个可以通过
Oh, my Thor! Wasn't he the one who could pass
用整个鼻孔把鳕鱼穿过
an entire cod through one nostril?
而且同时给他去骨 这真是一门遗失技艺
And debone it at the same time? It's really a lost art.
人们一般不会欣赏的技艺
People just don't appreciate the craftsmanship.
哦 拜托 这个石头是假的
Oh, come on! That stone is a fake.
这明显是你们两个做的
It's so obvious that these two made it up.
我不这么认为 凭一件事
I don't think so! For one thing,
- 拼写完全正确 - 啊 好吧 你抓到重点了
- everything is spelled correctly. - Okay, you may have a point.
让我直说吧 这两个享有整个岛屿
Let me get this straight. These two own this island?
可以这么说
It would appear that way.
- 耶 - 当着你们的面
- Yeah! - In your face!
- 我们完全掌管这个地方 - 哇吼
- We are so in charge of this place! - Whoo-hoo!
-哦 说出来 姐姐 - 好的
- Oh, preach, sister. - Well!
- 根据这块石头 - 别这么拐弯抹角
- According to this stone... - That was a rhetorical preach.
嘿 你要去哪里 鼻涕粗
Hey, where are you going, subject?
和 你也许可以掌管这个岛
Ha! You may be in charge of this island,
- 但是你不能控制我 - 额 啊 尊重一下王权
- but you're not in charge of me. - Ah, ah! Respect the crown.
- 别把事情闹难看了 - 过了那村 早就没那店了
- Don't make us get ugly. - That ship sailed a long time ago.
- 难看 - 很明显 我们需要了结下
- Ugly! - Clearly, we'll need a dungeon.
好的 我们都冷静一点
Okay, let's all just take a breath and calm down.
我要做的第一件事
The first thing we need to do
是拿这个领土石去鉴定
is get this claim stone authenticated.
嗯 我明白
Mm-hmm. I see.
- 如何 戈伯 - 给我一分钟
- Well, Gobber? - Give me a minute.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
真有趣
Very interesting.
口感正确 史图依克
Tastes right to me, Stoick.
这个领土石是百分之百真品
This claim stone is 100% authentic.
- 嗷 耶 - 真品
- Aw, yeah! - Authentic!
百分之百 没有掺假 人们
100%! No more percents to be had, folks.
- 挺好的 对吗 - 额 不
- That's good, right? - Uh-uh, no!
- 不 - 什么 不 不要
- No! - What? No! No way.
好的 够了
All right, that's enough.
这个岛官方属于 这对双胞胎
It looks like this island officially belongs... to the twins.
- 这是我们的岛了 - 我们得到这岛了
- It's our island now! - We got the island.
- 我们得到这岛了 - 但是你还不能得到他
- We got an island! - And you can't have it.
这个岛是我们的 我们可以什么都不做
The island is ours! We don't have to do anything
也不用洗澡
or take any showers.
嗯哼 作为博克的首领
Ahem! As Chief of Berk,
我在这里以维京法律宣布
I hereby declare that under Viking law,
作为马格马 史若诗的合法继承人
the living heirs to Magmar Thorston
拥有这个岛屿全部的使用权限
are indeed entitled to full ownership of this island
-包括该岛屿带来的一切利益 -现在呢
- with all the benefits that comes with it. - Now what?
别问我啊 这是你们的岛
Don't ask me. It's your island.
- 哇哦 - 太好了 这是我们的岛
- Oooh! - Yes! # This is our island #
不是你的 你不能拥有它
It's not your island You cannot have
-不 不 不 难看 - 因为这是我们的
- No, no, no. Ugly! - # Because it's ours #
爸 爸 爸 你是认真的吗
Now, Dad, Dad, Dad, you can't be serious.
你不能把这个摊子丢给我
You're not leaving me with this?
因为这是我们的 我们 这是我们的岛
Because it's ours! Ours! It's our island!
额 是的 我会 欢迎来到我的世界
Uh, yes, I am. Welcome to my world.
-但现在是你的世界了 - 是你的了
- Only now it's your world. - It's your world!
好极了 我们现在怎么做 有点子吗
Great, what do we do now? Any ideas?
哦 我们可以
Oh, we could always...
- 你懂的 - 我们不能杀了双胞胎 鼻涕粗
- You know. - We're not killing the twins, Snotlout.
请告诉我 我们不会给他们这座岛
Please tell me we're not giving them the island.
剧集 | 驯龙记:飞越边界(2015) | 导航列表