剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
Oh-ho. I am all for dancing, Paul,
哦 我支持跳舞 Paul
as any of these people will tell you.
旁边这些人都会这么告诉你
But in the field we only dance for gold.
但在现场我们只为黄金起舞
I didn't expect everybody to run towards me like that.
我也没想到大家都朝我跑过来
No, as I say, no gold,
如我所说 没找到黄金
and I feel we've found all there is to be found.
我认为该找到的都找到了
And if there was a grave here, I think, unfortunately,
如果这里确实有一块墓地 我想不幸的是
it has been lost to time and the plough.
它最终已被时间与耕作湮没
And with that, I suggest we all retire to the Two Brewers,
因此 我建议我们都撤到双酿酒吧
where the first round is most definitely on me.
第一轮酒水肯定算我的
Come on then. Race you.
走吧 看谁跑得快
Are you coming?
你要去吗
Yeah. I was just going to, erm...
要 我就是想
Do you need a moment alone?
你们需要单独待会儿吗
Do you mind? Would you mind?
你介意吗 你介意吗
So, that's it then?
所以 就这样啦
Wasn't meant to be?
没有命中注定了吗
Nope, not this time.
没有 至少这次没有
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
Find a new permission. Carry on, mate.
争取新的授权 继续下去啊 兄弟
Got to keep searching.
必须继续探寻
I don't know why we do it.
我都不知道继续下去的理由
No? I do.
不知道吗 我知道
I thought you probably would.
我想你也应该知道
Time travel.
时光旅行
Go on.
继续
Metal detecting is the closest you'll get to time travel.
金属探测是你最接近时光旅行的方式
See, archaeologists, they gather up the facts,
你看 考古学家 他们搜集历史事实
piece the jigsaw together,
以及零碎的线索
work out how we lived
拼凑出人类的生存方式
and find the buildings we lived in, but what we do is...
探寻人类居住过的建筑 但我们的所做所为
That's different.
是截然不同的
We unearth the scattered memories,
我们挖掘四散的记忆
mine for stories,
开采出故事
fill in the personality.
勾勒出脾性
Detectorists.
寻宝人
We're time travellers.
我们是时光的旅者
Yeah, all right. I'll give you that one.
是啊 没错 我赞同你的观点
Pub?
去酒吧吗
Go on, then.
那就走吧
**Will you search the lonely Earth for me*
*你愿为我搜寻大地吗
**Climb through the briar and bramble*
*攀越过漫山的荆棘
**I'll be your treasure...*
*我将作为你珍宝
**I felt the touch of the kings and the breath of the wind*
*接受君王的洗礼 呼吸狂风的气息
**I knew the call of all the song birds*
*我记得每只鸣鸟名字
**They sang all the wrong words*
*纵使它们常歌♥不对词
**I'm waiting for you*
*我在此静候
**I'm waiting for you*
*只为你停留
**Would you drift all the rolling fields for me*
*你愿为我翻山越岭
**Hoard me in the highest bough*
*将我于最高枝藏匿
**I'll be your treasure*
*我愿作为你珍宝
**But in history's rhyme there's a place and a time*
*但在历史的漫长诗篇 总有一处地点与时间
**And a truth to the gold that the folds cannot hold*
*时光褶皱难以隐藏 一个如黄金的真♥相♥
**I'm waiting for you*
*我在此静候
**I'm waiting for you.*
*只为你停留
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表