剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
But Photon Harvest Solar Electricity did.
但是光捕太阳能电力公♥司♥给了
Paul's idea.
Paul的主意
Cut out the middleman, go straight to the top,
跳过中间人 直接找最上层
offer them a service they can't live without.
提出一项对他们必不可少的服务
What service?
什么服务
Obstruction clearance, farm machinery, unexploded bombs.
障碍清除 清理农场机械和残余地雷
That was my idea.
那是我的主意
I just said it was your idea.
我不刚说了是你的主意吗
I gave you credit about two seconds ago,
就在两秒钟之前我刚表扬了你
you don't have to repeat it.
你不必重复一遍
Well, it was when I mentioned unexploded bombs,
就在我提到残余地雷
and what happened to that idiot Terry Seymour a couple of years ago,
和Terry Seymour那蠢货当年的经历时
that their ears pricked right up.
他们的耳朵一下就竖起来了
And the permission, ladies and gentlemen,
至于许可 女士先生们
is... Ours.
就 是我们的了
Oh, God!
我的天哪
Are you the metal detectors?
你们就是那些探测金属的吗
Are we THE metal detectors?
什么叫"那些"探测金属的
Bloke I spoke to on the phone?
和我通过电♥话♥的那些人
No.
不是
Oh, right, we got some.
好吧 我们刚请了几个
Some what?
几个什么
We got some metal detectors
我们请了一些探测金属的
who can do all this, so we don't need you.
他们会处理一切 所以用不着你们
Sorry wait, what?
等下 你说什么
We've got five weeks until this farm's converted.
这片地改造前我们还剩五周呢
Five weeks till the panels go up.
太阳能板还要五个星期才装好
We've acquired the land,
我们收♥购♥了这片地
we need someone to get rid of the obstructions.
需要人来清掉障碍
What, and you've got your own detectorists to do it for you?
什么 所以你们另请了金属探测员吗
They're freelance. They wrote to us, we've employed them.
一帮自♥由♥职业者 他们找的我们 我们就雇了他们
What are they called?
他们叫什么
A company called... Terra Firma.
公♥司♥名字是 坚土
Never heard of 'em.
没听过
And when are they showing up?
他们什么时候来
Well, I thought they were going to be here,
其实我以为他们已经到了
I was supposed to meet them. I thought you were them.
我就是来见他们的 我以为你们就是
You are kidding me!
你在逗我呢吧
Are you the metal detectors?
你们是探测金属的吗
Indeed we are. Terra Firma at your service, sir.
正是我们 坚土为阁下服务
And I can see from our friends' faces,
从这两位朋友的表情看来
they've heard the good news.
他们已经听说了那个好消息
It's a sneaky bloody trick.
这种偷摸的卑鄙小把戏
Quite the opposite, in fact.
事实恰恰相反
We've been through all the correct channels,
我们走的全是正当渠道
as can be proved with this paper trail.
这份文件记录可以证明
We've been on this farm five years.
我们已经在这片农场五年了
Can't you all do it? I don't care if they do it as well.
你们不能都做吗 我不介意他们也一起
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
You gave us the permission, as stated in this email.
正如邮件所说 你把许可给了我们
We have the permission of the landowner.
我们有地主的许可
Overruled, actually.
现在失效了 实际上
Oh, come on, there's only four of you and 300 acres.
拜托 你们只有4个人 120公顷地呢
Why can't you all work together?
怎么就不能合作呢
We gave them a chance to share and they turned it down.
我们给过他们机会 但被拒绝了
Why should we? We got here first.
为什么要同意啊 我们先来的
We got here first. Why should we share it with you?
我们先到的这里 凭什么和你们分享
You should share. Shut up.
你们应该分享 闭嘴
You shut up.
你闭嘴
Jesus, it's like a school playground.
天啊 弄得跟小学操场一样
How old are you lot?
你们一个个的都多大了
Look, we'll do it first come, first served.
听着 我们实行先到先得原则
Whoever gets here first gets the choice of their field.
谁先到的谁先选范围
Not fair.
不公平
Oh, all right, well, you can all sling your hooks, I don't care!
那好 你们都滚蛋吧 我无所谓
Hang on, hang on, wait. I can go along with that.
等一下 等等 这个我能接受
First come, first served.
先到者 先得
Ok.
行
See, we don't have to behave like kids.
你看 没必要耍小孩脾气嘛
Yeah, but after we've chosen the field,
好啊 但是我们选了地方后
there is an invisible force field all the way around
要像环绕一圈隐形力场一样
and you cannot enter it.
你们不能进来
What if we haven't got our detectors?
如果我们不带探测器呢
It's impenetrable -- impenetrable force field.
力场是不可 不可穿透的
Right. Now shake hands.
好了 现在互相握手
No way.
想多了
Never.
不可能
Childish.
幼稚
I know you are. What am I?
我知道你是 那我呢
Huh?
哈
Feeling any better?
感觉好点了吗
I think so.
好点了
Did it all come up?
全吐了吗
I saw some fish eating it.
我刚才看到有鱼在吃
Did you?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表