剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
whose are these?
这是谁的
They're mine. My first hoard.
是我的 我第一次发现的宝藏
Well, I'm not sure we can call that a hoard, Hugh.
我不确定是否能管这个叫宝藏 Hugh
Purse spill, maybe.
叫路遗 比较好吧
Were they in the same hole?
这两个在同一个坑里吗
Close.
很近
How close?
有多近
50 yards.
46米
They were in a straight line.
它俩在一条直线上
But there are only two of them.
但只有这两枚啊
Any two points on Earth are in a straight line.
地球上任何两点都构成一条直线啊
Oh, now,
好吧
I believe we have got some jewellery retrieval service news. Russ?
我记得有篇关于珠宝寻回服务的新闻 对吧Russ
Indeed.
没错
You'll recall how Hugh, here, found an interesting badge
你们还记得Hugh 这位 找到了一块有趣的徽章
that turned out to be an identification tag
结果那是一块号♥码牌
from Her Majesty's Prison, Chelmsford.
来自切姆斯福德女王监狱
Well, after some research,
在做了一系列调查之后
we were able to match the prisoner number to a Mr Oliver Meeker,
我们找到一位叫Oliver Meeker的先生 对上了囚犯编号♥
who sadly passed away in 1993 --
然而 他在1993年去世
but we also were able to trace his widow, who is still alive
但我们又找到了他的遗孀 如今健在
and she's living in Ipswich
她住在伊普斯威奇
and so we were able to return the badge to her.
所以我们把徽章送还给她
How did that work out? It was a complete surprise.
事情进展的怎么样 这简直就是个惊喜
She had absolutely no idea
她完全不知道
that her husband had even been to prison.
她的丈夫进过监狱
She thought he'd been working away in Colombia for 18 months.
她还以为他在哥伦比亚工作了18个月
In the hotel industry.
在酒店行业
She was very emotional.
她非常激动
Quite tearful.
泪流满面
Do you know why he went to prison?
你知道他为什么进监狱吗
Yes.
知道
He'd, um...
他干了 呃
He'd... I'd rather not talk about it, because it's not nice.
他 我还是不要说好了 不是什么光彩的事
Oh, you're joking -- look at this.
开什么玩笑 你们看
Gah, another solar farm.
又来一个太阳能农场
Won't be any land left to detect on soon.
很快就没有能探测的土地了
Well, it's clean, sustainable energy, Louise.
那可是清洁可再生的能源 Louise
You've got to move with the times, embrace the change.
你得与时俱进 接受变化
Don't they fry birds?
这些板不会把鸟烤死吗
Fry them?
把鸟烤死
Yeah, fry them out of the sky.
是啊 把天上的鸟烤死了弄下来
You know, is that done with solar beams?
太阳光束是用来做这个的吗
No, the solar panels absorb the sunlight, Hugh.
不是 太阳能电池板吸收阳光 Hugh
They don't reflect it back in concentred death rays.
而不是反射阳光汇聚成死亡射线
Don't they confuse bees?
它们不会让蜜蜂晕头转向吗
A confused bee's better than no bee at all, Sheila.
晕头转向也比没有蜜蜂要好 Sheila
They help the bees,
这实际上对蜜蜂有帮助
cos they plant wildflowers in between the solar panels.
因为他们在电池板之间种上了野花
Where's this one going, then?
这个太阳能农场要建在哪
Uh, it's, um... Hang on a sec.
它在 等一下
"Third-largest solar farm"
"第三大的太阳能农场"
uh, "13 megawatts"... No, no, no, where is it?
"13兆瓦" 不对不对 写在哪了
Ah, here we are.
啊 在这呢
"Due to start construction in six weeks at..."
"定于六周后开始建造 地点在"
Look who I found.
看看我遇见了谁
Toni's here.
Toni来了
Hi, love. Hello, you.
你好 亲爱的 你们好
Cider, Numbers, Numbers
苹果酒 啤酒 啤酒
and an Aperol spritz for my good lady wife.
还有一杯阿佩罗鸡尾酒送给我的老婆大人
Thanks, Terry. Thanks Terry.
谢谢 Terry 谢谢 Terry
Cheers, Terpa. Cheers.
干杯 Terpa 干杯
Hang on, has something happened?
等会 是发生了什么事情吗
Just found out we've lost the farm.
刚刚看到我们失去了农场
Oh, no. You've been there for years, haven't you?
不要啊 你们在那寻宝好几年了 不是吗
Five. Well, exactly.
五年 就是说嘛
I mean, you've searched the place out.
你们都把那片地方搜得底朝天了
You said yourself you've got to accept change. Time to move on.
是你自己说的要与时俱进 是时候改变一下了
No such thing as searched out, Terry, there's always more.
根本就没有搜完这一说 Terry 总是会有更多东西
I've always thought there's something good there, something significant.
我一直觉得那里会有什么好东西 真正有价值的
Well, I thought this was the year we were gonna find it.
我还觉得我们今年就能找到这样的东西呢
How long are the solar panels going to be there?
那些太阳能板要放多长时间
Says the lease is 30 years.
上面说最少是30年
And how old are you now?
那你现在多大了
48.
48岁
You'll find a new permission.
你肯定能拿到新的许可证
I don't know, love, it's getting harder and harder.
我不知道 亲爱的 事情越来越难了
Oh. Oh, well.
好啦
Let's all take off our gloomy trousers
让我们走出这阵低落的情绪
and talk about something else.
谈谈别的事情吧
Good idea, love. Yeah.
好主意 亲爱的 是啊
Change of subject.
换个话题
Ooh, I heard your Kate dropped her keys the other night?
我听说你女儿Kate前几天晚上丢了钥匙
How do you know that?
你怎么知道呢
Who told us that Kate dropped her keys?
是谁告诉我们Kate丢钥匙来着
Was it Miriam in the pet shop?
是宠物店的那个Miriam吗
Miriam heard from one of the mums at Clown Land.
Miriam是从小丑游乐场一位母亲那里听说的
Did she find them? I don't think she lost 'em.
她找到钥匙了吗 我觉得她好像没弄丢
She just dropped them? I think so.
她只是弄掉了钥匙吗 是啊
I'll have to tell Miriam.
我得告诉Miriam
If you could.
看你方便
It might be a good thing.
这也许是件好事
You can spend more time with me, or start writing songs again.
你可以花更多时间陪我 或者重新写点歌♥
Mm.
嗯
When you gonna play me something on your mandolin?
你什么时候用曼陀林给我弹一曲呢
Er... I'm not that great.
我还没到那个程度
That wasn't the question.
牛头不对马嘴
Ah, I don't know.
我不知道
Tonight?
今晚呢
Kate's there?
Kate在家吗
She's got some friends staying.
她有朋友过来玩
I don't mind.
我不介意
The place isn't really my own at the moment.
现在那个地方不是我自己的
Well, can't you bring your mandolin over to mine?
那你不能把曼陀林带到我家吗
I stopped off at the chemist and got these.
我顺路去药剂师那里拿了这个
Seasickness pills.
晕船药
It's just they don't agree with me.
但是这药不适合我
"Yes, we do."
"不 我们适合"
I've had 'em before and they make me hallucinate.
我以前吃过这种药 它会让我产生幻觉
That sounds fun. Then I get the runs.
听起来很有意思 然后我就跑肚了
Oh.
哦
Look. Look, I'll talk to Kate
你听我说 我会和Kate谈谈
and I'll sort it out.
我会把事情处理好
I'm sorry. I promise.
我很抱歉 我保证
OK. Well, then, I'll see you tomorrow.
好吧 那么 我们明天见
All right. Sorry.
好的 抱歉了
It's all right.
没关系的
Sorry.
抱歉啦
I'm living in a squat.
我简直住在一个茅坑里
Did you say something?
你刚才说什么了吗
I said, I live in a squat. There's shit everywhere.
我说 我住在一个茅坑里 到处都是脏东西
Towels on the floor, piles of clothes, dirty mugs and plates.
地板上的毛巾 成堆的脏衣服 没刷的杯子和碗碟
Spillages.
到处是污迹
What's brought this on?
怎么提起这事了
Toni won't stay while Kate's there.
Kate在那的话Toni就待不了
And I'm worried she's gonna leave me if I don't sort it out soon.
我在担心 我不处理好这些事她就会离开我
Place isn't mine anymore. I want it all spick and span again.
那地方都不算是我的了 我想让房♥子重新变得井井有条
You should say something to Kate
你应该跟Kate讲讲规矩
if she's staying there rent free.
如果她不交房♥租待在那里
Yeah, I know.
是 我也知道啊
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表