剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
What?
怎么了
Hello?
喂
Have a nice day?
今天过得怎么样
And my mum knew?
我妈妈早知道了吗
Yeah.
是
That doesn't make it all right.
那也不会让事情变好
Half makes it all right. No, it doesn't.
也算有点意义 不 完全没用
You wait till you see this house. That will make it all right.
等你看到那间房♥子就知道了 那间房♥子会让事情变好
So tell me what it's like. No.
那你告诉我它是什么样 不
I want to know your first impression.
我想看你的第一反应
But you have to imagine what it could be,
但是你得自己想象那房♥子会是什么样
so don't look at the holes in the roof or the broken window.
所以不要看♥房♥♥顶上的洞和那个破窗户
So my second impression?
那就看我的第二印象咯
Yeah. I want to know your second impression.
行 我想知道你的第二印象
How can we afford a house?
我们怎么买♥♥得起房♥子呢
It's an auction and there's no reserve,
那房♥子是拍卖♥♥的 而且没有定底价
so we just take what we've got and bid what we can afford.
所以我们就用上全部身家 出个最高价就好
We haven't got anything.
我们的全部身家也没多少
We've got some savings.
我们有一点存款
Andy, we've got ten grand.
Andy 我们只有一万块钱
That buys a deposit on a flat,
那钱能付个公♥寓♥订金
not a three-bedroom cottage in half an acre of land.
买♥♥不到占地半亩地的一间三居室房♥子
Well, if you don't try, we'll never know.
要是不试一下 我们也不知道成不成
You're a dreamer.
你真是个梦想家
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
你可以说我是做白日梦 但我不是唯一一个做梦的人
I hope some day... I get it.
我希望有一天 我明白
Imagine.
想想吧
Oh, Andy, what have you fallen in love with?
Andy 你这是看上了个什么东西啊
It's beautiful, isn't it? I mean, it could be.
挺美的 不是吗 收拾一下会很美的
Who's going to do the work? You?
谁来干这个活啊 你来吗
Yeah.
是啊
Singlehanded? Singlehanded, baby. That's what I want to do.
一个人吗 就一个人啊 宝贝 这就是我想做的事
I'll be a full-time hobbyist.
我就做个全职爱好者
I'll take Stan to school, I'll pick him up
我会送Stan上学 接他放学
and in-between I'll build us a house with roses round the door.
在这中间我会弄出一间门前开着玫瑰花的房♥子
I haven't seen you so enthused since we got back from Africa.
打我们从非洲回来 我还没有见你这么热心
So, what? You'd give up archaeology?
怎么 你要放弃你的考古学了吗
Yeah. For a couple of years, I would.
是啊 放下几年 我先这样
And then I'll have time to fix the shingles,
之后我就有时间去修屋顶板
I'll have time to fix the door,
有时间修好门
I'll have time to oil the hinges and to mend the windows...
有时间给门铰链上油 再补好窗户
Shut up! I get it. Go and find Stan.
别说了 我明白了 去把Stan找回来
There could be bear traps or a hidden well.
说不定院子里有什么陷阱或者草盖着的井
I'd pay extra for a hidden well.
要是有那种井我就多付点钱
Bucket it! Bucket it!
装起来 装起来
So, you been to an auction before?
那你之前去过拍卖♥♥会吗
No, I but I see 'em every day on TV.
没有 但是我天天在电视上看到
Homes Under The Hammer, Property Lottery,
<一锤定家> <置产大乐透>
Auctions-Auctions-Auctions.
<拍卖♥♥拍卖♥♥大拍卖♥♥>
You got the Auctions Channel?
你订了拍卖♥♥频道吗
No.
没有啊
Well, all you need is confidence.
你只要有信心就好了
Exactly.
确实
So, how much cash you got?
那你有多少现金呢
About 12 grand.
大概一万二
Bloody hell.
老天爷啊
Well, you're going to need more than confidence, then.
那你需要的就不只是信心了
Here, you fancy moving on to a houseboat?
那么 你会喜欢搬到房♥船上来住吗
Well, that would be a brilliant move with a two-year-old.
带着两岁孩子住那个可还挺好
Toni's looking for a tenant so she can move in with me.
Toni在找住户 然后就能搬来和我一块住了
Yeah? Hmm. So if you hear of anyone looking for somewhere.
真的吗 是 要是你知道有人在找住处的话
What about Kate?
问问Kate呢
Good idea. Yeah. I'll ask her if she knows anyone.
好主意 我问问她知不知道什么人要住
Wait a minute! I've come up with an even better idea.
等一会 我想到了比这还好的主意
I am a genius. Go on.
我真是个天才 继续讲
Kate could move on to the narrowboat
Kate可以搬到那条小船上去
and they could do a straight swap.
她们俩直接一换就好了
That is a good idea. I wish I'd thought of that.
真是个好主意 要是我也能想出来就好了
Yeah. Yeah.
是 是啊
She doesn't get seasick like me, doesn't have much stuff
她不像我一样会晕船 也没有那么多物什
and she loves the boat.
她又很喜欢那条船
Like, I say, I wish I'd thought of that.
可不是嘛 我能想出来就好了
Housing problem fixed.
安置问题解决啦
It looks like I've come up with the perfect solution.
看来我想到了最好的解决办法
Couldn't come up with a few grand for me, could you?
怎么不给我想点现钱出来呢
Yeah. We just gotta find it. A pot of gold.
我们就要找到了 一整罐金子
We've got a week.
还有一周时间
Oh, bollocks. We're too late.
靠 我们来得太晚了
They've sealed it off.
他们把这地封掉了
Damn!
妈的
They must have come some time after we left.
他们肯定是在我们之后的什么时候来的
If only we got here before they put this up.
要是我们在他们封上之前来就好了
Ah, well. At least we tried.
好啦 至少我们试过了
Hang on.
等一会
What?
怎么了
There's no-one around for miles.
这方圆几里都没人
What you saying?
你想说什么啊
I don't know. It's just...
我不知道 只是
Oh, nothing, nothing.
没什么 没什么
No, go on. What are you thinking?
别呀 接着讲 你想的是什么
I reckon I could get under that tape.
我觉得我们可以钻过去
What, you...?
什么 你
I know, you're right. It's stupid.
好了 你是对的 这太蠢了
No.
不是
No, I reckon you're on to something.
我觉得你说的有道理
Keep watch.
盯着点
Done?
完了吗
Felt good, didn't it, being an activist?
感觉不错 是吧 当个社会活动家
We were like ninjas, environmental ninjas.
我们就像忍♥者 环保忍♥者
Yeah. So, when do the bats turn up?
是啊 那么蝙蝠什么时候出来
I don't know, tonight?
我也不知道 今天晚上吗
Oh, well, you reckon they'll move straight in?
你觉得它们会直接搬进去吗
I haven't really thought about it.
我还没想过呢
I suppose it takes a while,
我估计得等一阵子
doesn't it, for them to find the boxes?
不是吗 让它们找到我们放的盒子
Oh, here we are, look. 24-hour bat helpline.
在这啊 24小时蝙蝠求助热♥线♥
Shut up, there isn't.
别说了 没有这个吧
There bloody is, look. Bat Action Trust.
就是有 你看 蝙蝠救助行动托管机构
"After hours our calls are redirected to bat volunteers."
"工作时间外呼叫我们 将转接到蝙蝠志愿者处"
Do it.
打吧
Hello. Er...
你好
I'm on hold.
占线了
Busy time.
这时间正忙吧
Oh, it's ringing.
正在呼叫
Paul, turn your phone off. Paul!
Paul 把你的手♥机♥关掉 Paul
Can you switch your phone to airplane mode, please?
你把手♥机♥调到飞行模式 好吧
It's interfering with my Arado.
它在干扰我的探测仪
Hello? 24-hour bat helpline. How can I help?
你好 24小时蝙蝠求助热♥线♥ 我能帮你吗
Oh, yes.
是的
I've got a bat question for you, uh, a bat query for you.
我有一个蝙蝠问题来问你 不 一个关于蝙蝠的问询
Oh, I'll certainly do my best to help.
我肯定尽力帮你
What's the nature of your bat enquiry?
你的询问是什么呢
Yeah. Well, basically, we've installed a bat box.
我们差不多是安了个蝙蝠能住的盒子
How soon can we expect the bats to turn up?
蝙蝠最快多久会出现
Well, ideally, you want to plant some wild flowers
理想一点的话 你得种点野花
that will attract the insects and invertebrates upon which the bats feed,
招来蝙蝠能吃的昆虫或者无脊椎动物才行
or, as we like to say, provide bed and breakfast.
或者 像我们常说的一样 提供住处和早餐
Oh, yeah, bed and breakfast.
是啊 住处和早餐
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表