剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
Where do we get the card?
我们上哪儿领卡片
I don't think we need that card.
我觉得我们不需要卡片
Are you sure?
你确定吗
The ones on YouTube usually have a card.
YouTube的视频上通常都有卡片
They've all got cards, I knew it.
他们都有卡片 我就知道
Excuse me, are we supposed to have a card with a number on it?
打搅一下 我们是不是得有一个带号♥码的卡片
To wave?
用来挥舞示意
Lot 3, bid up set stock property 6565663H,
三号♥拍卖♥♥品 拍卖♥♥的是存量房♥产6565663H
1930s mini terraced cottagette.
1930年左右的小型独栋别♥墅♥
What was that? Shh. Ours is the one after this.
都说了啥 嘘 我们的在这个之后
Just watch and see how they do it..
好好看看他们怎么做的
A lot of excitement in the room,
在场的各位都很期待
a lot of excitement on the phones.
电♥话♥线上也很热闹
And, so, twin contracts of ownership, rental guidelines,
包括双份所有权合同 出租指引
pertaining of potential under clauses pending.
存在以下潜在的有关待定条款
Agents charges come under Section 17, Part 3 but merges
代理费在第3部分的第17节 且一次性收费
and contractors can waive the severance in person within 21 days.
承建方本人可以在21天内推迟转让手续
So, what have we got? Start me over if you like?
有人出价吗 示意我一下
There, now there?
这边 这边呢
What's he saying?
他在说什么啊
Get me going. Where you going to be?
要出价吗 出多少呢
Am I going to find you?
快找到你了
Can you feel my eye? Draw it to you. Make me an opener?
感受我的眼神 锁定你 第一个是你吗
Somebody? 45 I have, thank you very much, sir.
有人吗 出价45 谢谢先生
Do I see a 46? 46 I see. Do I see 47?
有出46的吗 好的 46 有出47的吗
May I say 48? 48 for you now. Is it 49?
有人出48吗 您出的48 有49吗
49, 49, 49, 49, 49. No, do I have 49?
49 49 49 49 49 没有 有出49的吗
49, I have, 50?
49 有50吗
50 I'm bid. Fresh bid.
竞价50 新报价
Do I have 51? 51 I have, 51, 52,
有51吗 好的51 51 52
53, 54, 55,
53 54 55
56, 57. 57, 57, I'm selling at 57,000.
56 57 57 57 即将以57000英镑成交
One, twice, three times, sold. Thank you.
一次 两次 三次 成交 谢谢
Moving on.
下一件
What even was that? Jesus.
刚刚都什么情况 天啦
It's not like this on Property Lottery.
跟<置产大乐透>节目一点都不像
Nice button.
很棒的纽扣
Welsh Guards. 2nd Infantry.
威尔士禁卫军第二步兵师
Next I have a bid locked stock trot 4412D,
接下来快速竞拍的是冻结房♥产 4412D
Totterdown cottage.
塔特堂村舍
Oh, this is it, this is us.
哦 就是这个 我们的
Is it? I don't understand a word he's saying, I honestly don't.
是吗 他说的我一个字也听不懂 真的不懂
Keep calm, concentrate.
冷静 注意力集中
Customer starting block? Put it up?
有人开始出价吗 举起来
You hear tick, tick, ticking.
你们也听见滴答的钟声吧
Are you forward, are you aft?
前面的有吗 后面呢
Thank you very much, 15,000 I'm bid. Do I hear 16,000 anywhere?
谢谢你 出价15000 有出16000的吗
No? No 16? 15,000 then, any more?
没有吗 16 那就是15000 还有吗
No more bids at 15,000? 15 and a half.
没有人加价了吗 15500
Fresh bid. Thank you very much. Now, do I hear 16? 16 I have.
新报价 感谢你 有出16的吗 好的16
Do we hear 17, sir?
有人出17吗 先生
16 and a half, sir? Very well.
16500呢 先生 好的
I'm selling at 16,000 for the first, second and third time.
即将以16000英镑成交 一次 两次 三次
And fresh bid, 17,000 at the back of the room there.
有新报价 17000后面的这位
Thank you very much, madam. 18, do I hear 18?
谢谢你 女士 18 有18吗
18, 19, 20,
18 19 20
21, 22, 23, 24.
21 22 23 24
Do I hear 25? 25? No, the bid is 24,000 at the back of the room.
有25吗 没有吗 后面这位出价24000
Any advance on 24,000?
有比24000英镑更高的吗
Selling once, twice and 30,000, a fresh bid on the phone there.
第一次 两次 有30000 来自电♥话♥线上的新出价30000
Do we hear 35, madam? 35 I have.
有出35的吗 女士 好的35
Oh, 40 on the phone. And 45 I have.
电♥话♥上40 出价45
50 on the phone. Do I hear 55, madam?
电♥话♥上50 要出55吗 女士
Thank you very much. All out on the phone.
谢谢你 电♥话♥上的就这些了
Any more bids in the room before I sell to this lady
在我卖♥♥给后面这位女士前
at the back of the room for 55,000?
现场还有人出价吗
Selling, once, twice, three times and sold.
第一次 第二次 第三次 成交
Thank you very much. And moving on.
谢谢你 下一件
What have you done?
你都干了什么啊
It's all right.
没事的
They'll send people round.
他们要派人来了
They'll take us down. It's all right, Andy.
他们肯定会逮捕我们 没事的 Andy
We'll go to prison. Andy.
我们要进监狱了 Andy
You'll go to prison.
你要进监狱了
My mum's going to lend us the money. I've got it here.
我妈妈会借钱给我们 我都带来了
Well, why didn't you fucking tell me? I nearly passed out.
那你♥他♥妈♥不早说 我差点昏过去
It's ours, Andy. We won it.
归我们了 Andy 我们赢了
I can't feel my legs.
我的腿麻了
Come on then, I dare you.
过来呀 我挑战你
Let's swap for an hour.
我们交换一个小时
All right.
行啊
Now, you're going to have to be careful,
你可得当心点
cos this is going to be like a Formula 1 racing car,
因为这就像F1赛车一样
you're not going to be used to the power.
你会不习惯它的马力
Honestly, look at this ridiculous thing.
讲真 看看这些离谱的东西
I mean, it does everything for you.
我是说 它什么都替你包办了
You don't feel like you have any control.
你完全失去控制感
Hang on, hang on, hang on. Where do you shovel in the coal?
等等 等等 等等 这要往哪里铲煤球啊
I'm assuming this is steam driven?
我猜这是蒸汽提供动力吧
And what's this? You've got spoons mode?
这是什么 你还有勺子模式
It's a bit specific, isn't it?
这有点多余了 是吧
Well, not if you're searching in an old cutlery dump, it isn't.
你搜索的要是一个旧餐具堆 那就不多余了
See, the Arado, it's, it's sleek, elegant, minimalist.
你看 我的Arado非常圆滑 优雅 简约
This is vulgar like, like a monster truck.
这个太粗俗了 像是个怪物卡车
What year is this?
这是哪年的
It's an original. 1978.
初版 1978年
Is it really?Is it? Mmhmm.
真的吗 没错
Oh. Same as my Triumph.
和我的凯♥旋♥汽车同年
there it is.
就是这个味道
1978, well I never.
1978年 我真没见过
Unmistakable. A good year?
绝对没错 年份久吧
It'll be 40 soon.
马上就要40年了
The big 4-0.
四十大寿
Here.
听着
I, er... I might have to take a little photograph of 'em together later.
我 嗯 待会儿可能要给它俩拍点合照
I like the way your mind ticks.
我喜欢你这思维方式
How are your legs? Yeah, still a bit trembly.
你的腿好些了吗 还是有点哆嗦
Oh, there's Toni looking bored, you go.
哦 Toni在那边很无聊 你过去吧
I love you. I love you!
我爱你 我爱你
Hurry up and find some gold, we've never been skinter.
快去找点♥金♥子 我们现在穷到家了
Hey, mate!
嘿 兄弟
Mate, I'm a home o...
兄弟 我是个 东
What, mate? All I got was -- you're a homo.
什么 兄弟 我只听到 你是个同性恋
Home OWNER. I'm a home owner.
房♥东 我是房♥东啊
No way, mate? You won it?
不是吧 兄弟 你赢啦
Bloody won it.
终于拿下了
Oh, congratulations. With 12 grand?
祝贺你 花了12000英镑吗
Well, no, we, we had to go over.
不是 我们不得不提高
Ah. Who did the bidding, you?
是谁在竞价 你吗
Yeah, yeah, me, yeah.
对 对 是我呀
With the little card? All of that, you know.
用那小卡片吗 就那一套 你懂的
Well, nice one, mate, congratulations.
太棒了 兄弟 祝贺你
Hang on a sec, what's going on? What's that?
等一下 什么情况 那是什么
Oh, yeah, I'm trying it out. My idea.
哦 我在试用这个 我的点子
You know what, it's not half bad.
你知道吗 感觉并不差
That's embarrassing. Leave you alone for a couple of hours.
这就尴尬了 我就走了几小时而已
Simple, but effective.
简单 但高效
Well, a good day, all.
好的 非常好的一天 各位
No gold, unfortunately, despite the earlier false alarm.
没找到黄金 可惜了 除去之前的错误警报
Yes, sorry, shouldn't have done that dance.
不好意思 不该跳舞的
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表