剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
I'm going to find my own place.
去找个自己的地盘
Why? He likes you being there. Yeah, I know.
为什么 他喜欢你待在那里 对 我知道
That's why I've stayed so long.
所以我才待了这么久
He's afraid I'm going to disappear again,
他担心我会再次消失
which is I haven't told him yet.
所以我还没告诉他
So why are you telling me?
那你为什么告诉我
I just want you to know that I won't be around all the time.
我只想让你知道我不会再时刻出现
I won't be in your way.
不会再妨碍你
You've never been in my way. That's not fair, Kate.
你从来就没有妨碍到我 不是这样的 Kate
Don't do anything on my account, because I don't even know
别因为我做任何事 因为我都不知道
if your dad and I are still seeing each other.
你♥爸♥爸和我还会不会继续交往下去
Please don't break up with my dad. He thinks the world of you.
请别和我爸分手 他非常爱你在乎你
Kate... He let Maggie stay
Kate 他让Maggie住下来
because he's a kind and decent guy.
是因为他是个善良有风度的人
Did he send you here? Yeah.
是他让你来的吗 是的
He said, "Nip down and tell Toni that I'm a kind and decent guy."
他说"你赶紧去告诉Toni我是个善良有风度的人"
No, of course not.
并没有 当然不是
I just felt bad because I'm the one who let her in the flat.
我只是很内疚 因为是我让她进门的
I didn't know who she was.
我当时不知道她是谁
Look, Kate. I... I don't want to discuss it with you.
听着 Kate我不想和你讨论这个
Your dad and I will either sort it out or we won't
你♥爸♥爸和我要么分要么合
but I don't need advice or character references, thanks.
但我不需要建议或人品证明 谢谢你
I know he's a decent guy, that's why I'm going out with him.
我知道他是个有风度的人 我也是看上他这一点
So you've not broken up?
所以你们没分手咯
Shut up, please! I don't want to talk about it with you.
别说了 我不想和你讨论这件事
I feel like I'm back at sixth form talking about boyfriends.
感觉我又回到了六年级 谈论着男朋友的事
I'm too old for this.
我这么老了不合适
All right. I'll back off.
好吧 那我撤了
I've said my bit.
我已经说过我该说的了
I just worry about him, you know?
我只是很担心他 你明白吗
I know.
我懂的
Huh! I love your ship.
我喜欢你的轮船
It's a boat, really.
实际上它是条小船
I love it. I'll see ya.
我很喜欢它 再见吧
Steve, can I find a safe home for this?
Steve 我能给这个小东西找个安全点的地方吗
What's that, a porcupine?
这是啥啊 一只豪猪吗
Porcupine? You serious? It's a hedgehog.
豪猪 你说真的吗 这是一只刺猬
I thought hedgehogs were flat.
我以为刺猬都是扁的
The squashed, dead ones are flat.
那些被碾死的是扁的
The live ones are... spherical.
活着的都是 成球的
All right, Richard Attenborough.
好吧 Richard Attenborough
David Attenborough 英国自然纪录片制♥作♥人 两人为兄弟关系
Richard Attenborough 英国著名演员兼导演
It's David.
是David
Oh, I'm sorry. Been calling you Andy.
很抱歉啊 还一直叫你Andy
Grab this for me, mate?
帮我拿一下这个啊 伙计
Oh, sorry, mate. I'm not actually...
抱歉 朋友 实际上我不是
Come on! It's killing me.
快点啊 都要累死我了
Hello.
你好
Hey.
你好
What's in the crate?
板条箱里装的是什么
Please step away from the crate.
请离那个箱子远点
Kate came to see me, did she tell you?
Kate来看我了 她有和你说吗
To your place? What for?
去你那里吗 干什么
To tell me what a swell prince of a guy you are.
来告诉我你是一个多么好的白马王子
I'm not that great.
我倒没那么好
That's what I said.
我也这么说呢
She come aboard? Yep.
她上船了吗 上了啊
Did she puke? No.
她吐了吗 没有
Turn a pallid yellow? No.
脸色变焦黄了吗 也没
Not hereditary, then.
看来不会遗传咯
The reason I let Maggie stay
我让Maggie留在我家
was cos I don't have any feelings for her anymore.
是因为我对她没有任何感情了
I could just treat her as a guest,
我可以把她只当成一个客人
but with you, I'd want it to be just us.
但是和你相处 我希望只有我们俩在一起
OK. That's quite sweet.
好吧 你说的可真贴心
Yeah? Shall I go on?
是吧 要不要我接着说呢
See what happens.
你说我听着呗
Well, that was it, really.
啊 其实我都说完了
Kate's got her own room. She wouldn't disturb us.
Kate有自己的房♥间 她不会打扰我们的
Well, that's not it, is it?
不是那回事 对吧
I mean, the thing is, would we disturb her?
重要的是 我们会不会打扰她
Huh?
啥
You know?
你明白吧
Not really.
不太明白
Well, it's a question of acoustics.
实际上是传声效果的问题
Acoustics?
传声效果
Oh, God, you know, soundproofing.
老天哪 你知道的 得给房♥子装隔音
The thought of Kate hearing any goings-on.
担心Kate听到我们的什么动静
Don't laugh.
别笑
It's hard enough as it is, you know what I mean, it's awkward.
这实际上挺难搞的 你明白我说的是什么 这会很尴尬
So what are you thinking, egg boxes?
那你想怎么办 用装鸡蛋的盒子做隔音
I was thinking egg boxes, actually,
实际上我真的想用鸡蛋盒
cos there's a stack of 'em in the warehouse.
批发商店里多得是
Big sheets of 'em.
成堆成堆的
I... I can't tell her to leave. I just can't do it.
我不能让她走 我就是做不到
You know what?
你知道吗
I think she might be ready to go but she thinks you'll be upset.
我觉得她可能准备好离开了 但她觉得你会很难过
What makes you think that?
你怎么会这么想
She told me.
她告诉我的
She told me she was going to start looking for a place of her own.
她和我说 她打算出去给自己找个住处
Where? Here?
在哪 在这边吗
Oh, close by. Yeah.
是啊 离这很近
Oh, well, that's... that's different.
那样 那就不一样了
I mean, if she wants to,
我是说 如果她想走
I mean, I just didn't want it to come from me, but...
我只是不想由我来开口 但是
I could help her to look for a place, if it's around here,
我可以帮她找个住处 就在这附近
she doesn't have much stuff, she doesn't need much space.
她也没有什么物什 她不需要太大的地方
And then what?
然后呢
You could move in, if you want.
要是你愿意 你可以搬进来
OK. Do you want?
好啊 那你愿不愿意呢
I do.
我愿意啊
I'm not selling my boat, though.
不过 我可不会卖♥♥我的小船
You don't have to.
用不着的
I'll be able to find a tenant, although it is very small.
虽然那船很小 我应该也能找个租户
Well, you know, let's see if Kate can find somewhere for herself
还是先看看Kate能不能自己找到房♥子
and then you could advertise for a tenant.
然后你再打广♥告♥招租也不迟
That's probably the obvious thing to do.
可能就是得这么做吧
Yes. Yes, I think so.
是啊 我也觉得
Cheers, Ray.
谢谢了 Ray
Phone!
有电♥话♥
The thing is, there's this house.
是这么回事 我看到了一间房♥子
I found this house and I think it could be amazing.
我看到这间房♥子 觉得它很棒
Who's that? Dada.
是谁呀 爸爸
Hello?
在听吗
The thing is there's this house.
我看到了这么一间房♥子
Are you on your way back? You on the way home?
你在回家的路上了吗 你在路上吗
I found this house and I think it could be amazing.
我看到这间房♥子 觉得它很棒
Andy? I found this amazing place.
Andy 我发现了这个很美的地方
Andy? I've found a house. I found a house.
Andy 我发现了一间房♥子 我找到了一间房♥子
Let's listen to Daddy talking to himself.
我们来听听爸爸自言自语吧
I found this house, Becky. I found this...
我找到了这么个房♥子 Becky 我找到了
Becky, I found a house. I've...
Becky 我找到了间房♥子 我
I've found this house and I think it could be within our means.
我找到了这间房♥子 我觉得我们应该能负担得起
There's a lot of work to do on it but I could do the work myself.
那间房♥子还有很多事情得弄 但我都能自己做
In fact, I think that's what I want to do.
事实上 我觉得我正是想做这样的事
The only thing is I've quit my job.
唯一的问题是我辞职了
I have to tell you at this point, though, Becky...
不得不在这时候告诉你了 Becky
Not at this point, it's stupid.
不能在这个时候 太蠢了
I have to come clean, Becky. I quit my job.
我必须说实话了 Becky 我不干那份活了
Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
靠 靠 靠 靠 靠 靠 靠
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表