剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
-美国 - 可是我服务于美国人♥民♥
- America. - Except I serve the American people.
你除了服务于自己..还服务于谁?
Who do you serve... beyond yourself?
为了这个国家...
I put my life...
我甘冒生命危险
on the line for this country.
你敢说同样的的话吗?
Can you say the same?
“服务于美国人♥民♥”
"Serving the American people."
这是我们国家有史以来用得最多的词藻
That's the most overused phrase in the history of the republic.
那到底他妈什么意思,议员夫人?
What does that even fucking mean, Senator?
看来你对我们的民♥主♥进程失去了信心
Seems like you've lost faith in our democratic process.
我对很多事情都失去了信心
I've lost faith in a lot of things.
但你并没有对威廉 金斯利失去信心
But you haven't lost faith in William Kingsley.
你认为美国应该由他掌控吗?
Do you think he should run America?
政♥府♥把这个国家的安全事务
The government outsourced the security of this country
外包给他们董事会的狐朋狗友多达数十亿美元
to make their boardroom friends a few billion dollars.
你是个唯利是图的小人,米勒先生,仅此而已
You're a mercenary, Mr. Miller. Nothing more.
好吧,让我告诉你,议员夫人
Okay, let me tell you something, Senator.
我看到华盛顿的那帮官老爷们
I've seen bureaucrats here in D.C. protect their turf
他们可以牺牲掉战场上的男男女♥女♥,只为了保护自己的利益,
at the expense of men and women on the battlefield.
我见过高高在上的权力瞬间坍塌
I've seen towers come down
就因为自我的膨胀和权力的倾轧
because of inflated egos and agency rivalries.
我见过朋友丧命……他们都是些好人...
I've seen friends die... good people...
就因为那些政客行动迟缓、无能
because of the slow-footed incompetence of politicians
一心只有自己那该死的前程
who are only interested in hanging on to their fucking careers.
所以,是的,谁能让我达到目的,我就为谁干
So, yes, I'll work for whoever gets the job done.
还有其它正确的方法
There are other ways of doing it.
谁敢说你的方法就比我的好?
Who's to say that your way is better than mine?
谁为你们支付的赎金?
Who paid your ransom?
我需要名字,细节
I want names, details.
整个事情是如何运作的
How the whole thing works.
你们的暗势力里所有的一切
Everything you have on the deep state.
没有什么暗势力,议员夫人
There is no deep state, Senator.
只是一群不舍手中权力的老头
Just a bunch of old white guys clinging to power,
在他们消亡之前尽一切可能
doing everything they can to protect their interests
保护他们自己的利益
before they become extinct.
他们会被追究责任的,米勒先生
They will be held to account, Mr. Miller,
国会,媒体都不会放过他们
by our Congress, by our press,
如果我们那没卵子的政♥府♥做不到
if not by our spineless government,
你就必须帮我做这件事
and you are going to help me do that.
既然你这样了解我
Knowing me like you do, you really think
你真的认为我会这么干?
that that's gonna happen?
如果你不想让小凯蒂
If you don't want little Katie
12岁之前只能去监狱看望她妈妈……
spending her 12th birthday visiting her mom in prison...
没错,我会这么干的
yeah, actually, I do.
我要去睡觉了
I'm gonna go to bed.
祝你睡个好觉,议员夫人
You sleep well, Senator.
内森?
Nate?
阿曼达 琼斯的事
Amanda Jones.
包在我身上
Consider it done.
那我就保证你太太不会被调查
And I will put your wife beyond reach.
-喂 -亚当
- Yeah? - Adam.
阿曼达 琼斯
Amanda Jones.
真是意外之喜
An unexpected pleasure.
我听不清
I can't hear you.
等等,我换个地方
Hold on, I'm just moving.
你没喝多吧?
Are you sober?
那要看你想要干什么
Depends what for.
你想再把克拉克和图美整治一番吗?
Do you want another crack at Clarke and Toumi?
你真是个大美女
You're a fucking beautiful woman,
以前我有没有和你说过?
did I ever tell you that?
他们应该在六号♥房♥间
They should be in room six.
他们来了吗?
Are they here?
当然
Yes, of course.
进来,进来,进来
Come. Come, come, come.
哦,我想死你们了
Oh, I missed you.
真想你们
I missed you.
真想你们
I missed you.
谢谢你把他们带来
Thank you, for bringing them here.
不客气
You're welcome.
-尸体在哪里发现的? -我的一个手下
- And where did you find the body? - One of my men found him
在戴克的一个旧矿屋里发现的
in an old mining hut in Dianke.
这家伙为你做什么的?
What did this guy do for you?
他是我主要的发货联♥系♥人
He was my main contact for shipment.
莫滕到底知道些什么?
And what did Morten know, exactly?
他什么都知道
Well, he knew everything.
好吧,谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
如果莫滕招了
If Morten spilled,
克拉克和图美会去找皮埃尔 法尔康
Clarke and Toumi will be on to Pierre Falcon.
他们将前往港口
They'll be heading for the port.
所以我们比他们快一步
So we get a jump on them.
我想动用麦凯做这件事
I want to use McKay.
这样可以保持低调
Keep it low-profile.
待在这
Stay here.
直到我给你电♥话♥
Until we call you.
遵命
I'll do that.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Both of you.
我们还没有脱身呢
We're not out of it yet.
你就不能接受一点感激之情吗?
can't you accept just a little bit of gratitude?
不,他不能
He can't, no.
这是他众多天赋之一
It's one of his many gifts.
我不应该和你说话
I'm not supposed to be talking to you.
先生,我...
Sir, I...
别那样叫我
Don't call me that.
你不再为我工作了
You don't work for me anymore.
见鬼...
Hell...
你甚至不再为他们工作了
You don't even work for them.
米勒这么告诉你的?
Did Miller tell you that?
米勒他妈的什么都没告诉我
Miller didn't tell me a goddamn thing.
米勒没和你谈过?
Miller didn't talk to you?
他说他要来找我
He told you he was coming to see me,
是吗?
didn't he?
他跳过我直接去找了哈尔
He went straight to Hal, right over my head.
我很佩服这个混♥蛋♥
I almost admire the bastard.
他们会把你清除掉,阿曼达
They will fuck you, Amanda.
千万别抱其它任何幻想
Don't you be under any illusion about that one.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
你要进来吗?
You want to come in?
不
No.
不,我还要..
No, I've got to...
我还要去睡一会儿
I got to get some sleep.
好吧
Okay.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know
你不用担心苏利文
that you don't have to worry about Sullivan.
你只需要打个电♥话♥就行
You could've called.
嗯
Yeah.
是的
I could have.
她不会有事吧?
She's okay, right?
苏利文?
Sullivan?
她很好
She's fine.
你觉得我会对她怎样,妮可?
What did you think I would do to her, Nic?
不好意思,今天太累了
Sorry, it's-it's been a long day.
我...
I...
谢谢
Thank you.
我会支持你的
I've got your back.
永远如此
Always.
这是你的,艾伦
There we go, Aaron.
谢谢,明天见
Thanks. See you tomorrow.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我打算去我姐姐家住
I'm going to stay at my sister's.
我们可以再谈谈
We can talk about this.
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表