剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
They tried the stick.
Now it's the carrot.
老天,他们就想我放弃追查马里的事
God, they want me to back off
this whole Mali thing.
那么你打算怎么办?
So, what are you gonna do?
我要好好想想
Gonna think about it.
不是吧? 怎么了?
- Really?
- What?
我不能像其他人那样
I don't get to sell out my principles
出♥卖♥♥♥自己的原则
like everybody else?
约翰
John?
议员夫人,好久不见了
Senator. Been a while.
退休生活过得怎么样?
How's retirement treating you?
说实话,我无聊透了
I'm bored out of my brains,
tell you the truth.
我一直没明白你为啥要退休
I never understood that,
you retiring when you did.
你是被迫离开的吗?
Were you forced out?
有话直说吧
Straight to the point.
你还有什么未了心愿吗?
Did you expect anything else?
没有,梅根
No, Meaghan.
我不是被迫离开的
I wasn't forced out.
我不关心政♥治♥,很多事情变得很丑陋
Didn't care for the politics.
It's all got so ugly.
你们的人就是罪恶源头
Your people poisoned the well.
我们的人 你们的政党
- My people?
- Your party.
我不同意你的看法
Wish I could disagree with you.
我想问你关于马里的行动
I wanted to ask you
about an operation in Mali.
两年前的那次
Two years ago.
那你得请我去听证会质询
Well, then, invite me to the committee.
到时我会去国会山一游
About time I had an outing to the Hill.
算了吧,我在这件事上遇上很多阻碍
Rather not. I'm getting a lot
of pushback on this one.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
你肯定很怀念菲欧娜餐厅,我请你到那吃一顿
You miss it that much,
I'll buy you lunch at Fiola.
让你重新找回一些归属感
Make you feel like you belong again.
我接受你的邀请,但我还是帮不了你
I'll take you up on that,
but I still can't help you.
内森 米勒负责那项行动,有他和阿曼达 琼斯
Nathan Miller ran that op.
Him and Amanda Jones.
你一定知道内情
You must have been kept
in the loop, surely.
我甚至不知道 那是否是他们份内的事
I don't even know
if it was really their show.
他们的部门想扩张?
Care to expand?
这么说吧 他们有很多私人承包商
Let's just say they have
so many private contractors
参与CIA的事情,有时候
running around the Agency
that sometimes it's hard
很难弄清楚是谁负责这些事情
to figure out who is running things.
据我所知,部门之外还有个协调单位
All I know is that it was being
coordinated out of The Section.
什么单位?
What's that?
那是由英美在伦敦共同成立的组织
That was an Anglo-American setup
over in London.
现在已经被关闭了 我怎么没听说过?
- It's shuttered now.
- How come I never heard of it?
因为不在你的调查范围之内
Because it was outside your reach.
也许这就是他们启用那个单位的原因
Maybe that's why they used it.
我今天遇见一个女孩
I met a-a little girl today,
和你差不多大,你几岁了?
and she was about your age.
How old are you?
九岁半
Nine and a half.
九岁半,我只是确认一下
Nine and a half. Just making sure.
猜猜她在干什么
And guess what she was doing.
我可不知道她在干嘛
I don't know what she was doing.
在弹钢琴
Playing the piano.
有我弹得好吗?
Does she play as well as me?
没有,没有
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
但是她很喜欢练习
But she did like to practice.
老爹,你又来了
Daddy, don't start.
好吧
Okay.
你还会来和我们住在一起吗?
Are you gonna come
live with us again, Daddy?
我希望可以
I hope so.
妈妈和我会想办法的
Your mother and I will sort things out.
你保证?
You promise?
我保证不了
Well, I-I can't promise that,
但我保证会尽力的
but I can promise
that I will do my very best.
好吧,你今天过得怎样?
Okay. How's your day going?
哦,今天,今天
Oh, my day. My day. Let me see.
你要是在这里就好了
Uh, it would be better if you were here.
告诉我你今天怎样,做了些什么?
Tell me about your day. What did you do?
艾米在学校和我聊天
- Well, Amy talked to me at school.
真的吗? 她只是嘴里闲不住
- Really?
- She was just talking about stuff.
宝贝 她说...
- Sweetheart?
- She just said...
稍等一下,别走开好吗?
Hold on one second.
Don't-don't go anywhere, okay?
好的
Okay.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
我们发现了他们,克拉克和图美
We found them. Clarke and Toumi.
我的手下正在盯着他们
My men are watching them right now
真是个好消息
That's good news.
不用多久我们就能找到那名翻译
Won't be long
before we find the interpreter.
我说过是吧,交给我就行
I told you, didn't I? To leave it to me.
没错,你是说过 约瑟夫
Yeah, you sure did, Joseph.
你确实说过
You sure did.
找到了她再你电♥话♥
I'll call you when we find her.
好吧
Yeah, you do that.
先生,打扰一下
见过这个女孩吗?
见过,她偷别人手♥机♥被抓走了
跟上他们
follow them
喂,刚才你和那个女人说了什么?
她向我打听一个被抓走的女孩
我告诉她,那个女孩被带到班科尼警局去了
她在当地的警♥察♥局里
She's at the local police station.
你觉得她在里面吗?
Do you think she's in there?
让我们进去瞧瞧
Let's go and find out.
你们要把我带到哪去?
Where are you taking me?
上帝啊,他要开枪杀了她
Jesus, he's gonna fucking shoot her!
把手放在方向盘上
没事了,有我在
It's okay. I got you.
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表