剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
We go down there, small group.
不能引人注目
Under the radar.
如有可能,看看那里的玩家都有谁
See if we can get a sense of who
the players are on the ground.
我们尽量进行接触
And if we can, we reach out,
建立起私下的联络通道
and we establish
a back-channel communication.
天知道,如果能早点接触到我们的敌人
Lord knows, if we'd have reached
out to our enemies earlier
不管是在伊♥拉♥克♥还是在阿富汗
in Iraq and Afghanistan,
或许我们不会损失3千名联合部队士兵
maybe we wouldn't have lost
30,000 coalition troops
以及50万人的性命
and had to kill half a million people.
你觉得怎样,乔治
So what do you say, George,
想去晒晒太阳吗?
you fancy a little time in the sun?
你不可以进来
You can't just walk in there.
请你
Please.
哦,对不起,她说认识您?
Uh, sorry. She said she knew you?
是的,我认识她,没事
Yeah, I know her, it's fine.
没事了,谢谢你,玛丽亚姆
It's no problem. Thank you, Mariam.
你来这干嘛?
What you doing here?
招呼也没有?
- No hello?
你好
- Hello.
你来这干嘛?
What you doing here?
哇,安保生意待遇很高嘛
Gosh, security business
is treating you well.
不太像你的风格,不过...
Not quite your taste, but...
不想请我喝一杯?
Are you gonna offer me a drink?
一会我有个简报会议
I've got a briefing coming up.
这生意比我一直在做的更有趣
It's got to be more interesting
than what I've been doing.
向客户推销网络安全服务
Selling cybersecurity to men,
and it is always men
那些见识过太多间谍威胁的人
who have watched too many spy thrillers.
要给钱的,对吧?
Got to pay the bills, right?
你来这干什么,莱拉
Why are you here, Leyla?
点开看看
Play it.
莱拉,我有麻烦了
Leyla, I'm in trouble.
请你帮帮我
Please help me.
帮帮我,求你了
Help me. Please.
是我们连累了她
We dragged her into this mess.
我们可不知道这有什么联♥系♥
We don't know it's even connected.
总从我们离开后,我们不知道她发生什么事
We have no idea what happened
to her, since we left.
你是说自从我们抛弃她之后?
You mean since we abandoned her?
我觉得应该从那间遭枪击的酒吧着手
I figure we start at the bar
看看能不能找出点线索
that got shot up,
and see if it gives us anything.
你也不知道她是否还活着
You don't know she's still alive.
这是昨天发的
This was sent yesterday.
假如他们想灭了她,这会儿已经找到她了
If they wanted her dead,
they'd have got to her by now.
老天
Jesus.
你真的不想帮我?
You're really not gonna help me.
是因为我们之间的事吗?
Is this about us?
这是你报复我的方式吗?
Is this your way of getting back at me?
我不会那么斤斤计较,莱拉
I'm not that fucking petty, Leyla.
- 那是怎么回事
Then what?
- 之所以我来这里
I came out here
就是想摆脱那些破事
to get away from all that.
不,你来这是为了贪图享受,哈利
No, you came out here
to crawl under a rock, Harry.
这种奢侈安逸的生活,我敢肯定,
A luxurious, well-paid rock,
I'll give you that.
我不想卷进去
I'm not getting involved.
一个住在世界上最贫穷国家豪♥宅♥
Says the man in the gated villa
里的男人说出这样的话
on one of the poorest nations on Earth.
老天
Jesus.
你到底怎么了?
What the fuck happened to you?
知道吗,和你说话
You know that I talk to you
比和我老婆说话的次数还多
more often than I talk to my wife?
每天早上你都这么说
You say that every morning.
因为这就是事实
I say it every morning
because it's a verifiable fact.
你应该来为我工作
You know, you should come work for me.
每天早上你也这么说
You say that
every morning, too.
坚持就是成功之母
Persistence is the mother of success,
这是我在某个贴纸上看到的
or at least, so I read on some
fridge magnet, somewhere.
你知道我还看到什么?
- You know another one I read?
不知道
- Nope.
假如瘾君子们也这样怎么办?
What if the hokey-cokey
really is what it's all about?
发人深省,是吧?
Makes you think, huh?
你们看到这些垃圾玩意吗?
You seen this bullshit?
嗯
Yeah.
关于马里的袭击事件
This Mali attack
说的都是情报工作失误
has intelligence failure
written all over it, right?
是啊
Right.
我要把阿曼达 琼斯拎上听证席
I want Amanda Jones brought
before the committee.
我会提出申请的
I'll file a request.
我以为你走了
I thought you'd gone.
很明显我还没走
Evidently not.
晚上见
See you tonight.
爱你
Love you.
瞧见了吧?
See what I mean?
你是说
You're saying the attack
此次袭击不是蓄谋的?
wasn't premeditated?
我们初步评估,袭击是随机发动的
Our initial assessment is that
the attack was spontaneous.
我们认为,那些被杀的士兵不幸成为目标
We believe that the soldiers
were a target of opportunity,
证据表明与优素福 阿尔 莫克塔恐怖组织有关
spotted by militants linked
to Issouf Al Moctar.
那间被袭击的酒吧
The bar in which they were spotted,
对于西方安♥全♥部♥门来说
it's a popular hangout
是一个很热门的娱乐场地,对吗?
for Western security forces, right?
没错,是的
That is correct, yes.
很有可能恐♥怖♥分♥子♥知道这点?
And it's likely the militants knew this?
我认为有这种可能
I think that that is possible.
那么说他们可能早有预谋?
Then they could have been planning it?
目前来说,我们还没有证据
We have, at this stage, no evidence
证明此次袭击是早有预谋的
that this attack was premeditated.
好吧
Okay.
鉴于这种...
In the light of these...
惨剧....
- tragic deaths...
注意时间,议员女士
- Time, Senator.
有鉴于这场惨剧
In the light of these tragic deaths,
你认为,派遣更多的美军部队进入马里
do you believe sending
more U.S. troops into Mali
是一种正确的做法?
is the right course of action?
这是政♥治♥决策,我不会...
Well, that is a policy decision.
I would never...
不需要你置评,好了,情况我已了解了
Not for you to comment on.
Yeah, I get the picture.
谢谢,琼斯女士
Thank you, Ms. Jones.
算我向葛瑞宁议员让步了
I yield to Senator Greening.
早,西安娜
- Morning, Siena.
早,阿曼达
- Morning, Amanda.
情况怎样?
- How'd it go?
这些破事
- Oh, those things are
真踏马累人
so fucking exhausting.
莎莉文又在表演她的肥皂剧
Sullivan's on her soapbox again.
政客们就会干这事,瞧瞧这个
That's what politicians do. Look at this.
我一直在整理发回来的文件
I've been finalizing
the paperwork for repatriation.
停尸房♥里只有三俱尸体
There's only three bodies
listed at the morgue,
都是美国人
and they're all American.
没有翻译员
- There's no interpreter.
嗯,她是穆♥斯♥林♥
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表