剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
Ah, w-we missed them.
咱们追丢了
We missed them.
全频道下令
Put out a general call.
警♥察♥,军队,路障
Police, army, roadblocks out of the city,
机场...我要找到他们
airports... I want them found!
我们已经聊过这事,约瑟夫
We've already gone over this, Joseph.
如果消息传出艾依莎还活着
If word gets out that Aicha's alive,
有人就会开始质疑
people start asking questions.
那我们怎么办?
And where does that leave us?
我们?
"Us"?
我们?
"Us"?!
没有“我们”,内森
There is no "us," Nathan.
你在那
There is you over here.
而我...
And me...
在这
over here.
你只是个顾问
You are an advisor.
我受够你了
- I tolerate you.
好吧
- Okay.
作为你的顾问....
As your advisor...
能问你个事吗?
can I ask you something?
你有没有让人监视那个翻译的家?
Do you have a watch
on the interpreter's house?
我认为阿依莎不会离开这个城市
If I know Aicha,
she will not leave this city
她不会抛下她的弟弟妹妹
without her brother and her sister.
我给你们带了一点吃的
I've brought you some food.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨,塞尔度
Hey, Seydou.
他怎样了?
- How is he?
老样子
- The same.
我们要搬出这所房♥子吗?
Are we going to have
to move out of this house?
账单谁来付呢?
Who's going to pay the bills?
你得出去找活干
You're gonna have to find work.
你们可以和我住一起...
You can stay with me...
暂时
for a while.
以后怎么办?
And then?
这里
- Here.
这里?
- Here?
这里
Here.
你还好吗?
- Are you okay?
还好
- Yeah.
多谢
Thanks.
你来了
- You came.
当然
- Of course.
你以为我们会抛下你不管?
Did you think we'd leave you?
以前你们就是那样
You did before.
是啊
Yeah.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
你们还是来了
You're here.
你们救了我一命
You saved my life.
谢谢
Thank you.
告诉我们发生了什么事情?
You want to tell us what happened?
我发现政♥府♥在卖♥♥武器给阿尔摩科塔
I found out our government
is selling arms to Al Moctar.
老天
Jesus.
我把知道的告诉我的一个朋友....
I took what I knew to a friend of mine...
宾图 西塞...她在反腐特别行动组工作
Bintou Cissé... she worked for
the anti-corruption task force.
他们守株待兔等着我们
They were waiting for us.
他们杀了她,现在又来抓我
They killed her
and now they are after me.
嗨,我们可以帮你逃出去
Hey, we can get you out of here.
然后就完事了
And that's it.
这不关你的事,对吧,哈利?
It's not your business, right, Harry?
没错
- No, it's not.
那你为什么还来帮我?
- But still you help me?
可能和我有关
Might have something to do with me.
我们会帮你逃出巴马科...
Look, we'll get you out of Bamako...
我的弟弟妹妹
My brother and sister.
我不会扔下他们
I will not leave without them.
如果我把他们独自留在这,他们会死在街上
If I leave them here alone,
they'll end up on the street.
我不会那么做
I won't do that.
莱拉
Leyla.
失陪一会
Excuse me.
我们已经做了我们该做的
We've done what we said we'd do.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious.
她已经安全了
- She's safe.
暂时的
- For now.
你不会认为他们没有监视那些孩子吧?
So you don't think they'll be
watching those kids?
那是找死
- It's suicide.
上帝
- Christ.
你果然没开玩笑
You're actually fucking serious.
我不会抛下她,哈利
I'm not gonna leave her, Harry.
你已经做到了你该做的....干很不错
You've done what you said
you'd do... well done.
我给你们的人打电♥话♥,希望他们会付钱
"We are calling your people.
Let's hope they pay."
他们会付的
They'll pay.
如果不付钱,你们的命还不如我的牲口
"If not, you're worth less than my animals."
你们觉得我是个魔鬼
"You think I'm a monster."
或者一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
"A terrorist."
跟我来
"Come here."
它们已经不出奶了
"They don't give milk."
再也挤不出来
"Not anymore."
这里没有水源
"There's no water."
没有草场
"No grass."
这个国家是怎么做的?
"And what does the state of Mali do?"
他们向我们收税,却不给任何回报
来了国际援助,他们却把援救物资都留在南部地区
我们和你们一样,需要养育我们的孩子
和你们一样,我们想主宰自己的命运
撒哈拉是柏柏尔人的土地,我们要把它夺回来
你真的认为用子弹和AK步♥枪♥就能做到?
You really think you can do that
with the bullet and the AK?
我父亲领导的族人有现在十倍的规模
有天他和我母亲一起去集市售卖♥♥牲口,就在半道上
他们开枪杀了他
就是穆♥斯♥林♥人的军队干的
他们被击中脑袋 双双死于非命
听任他们的尸体在太阳底下爆嗮
我父亲太无辜了
那时我才八岁
我来问你
"Let me ask you."
换成你会怎么做?
"What would you do?"
去欣赏风景吗?
Been enjoying the sights?
方便去了
Been taking a leak.
山脊那边有辆车,钥匙挂在车上
There's a truck, over that
ridge, with the keys in it.
馊主意
- Bad idea.
我们从哨卡东北方向出发,需要90分钟。
- We travel 90 minutes from the outpost, northeast.
我敢肯定,我们能成功
I'm telling you, we could do it.
就算我们能逃到卡车旁而不被射杀
Even if we could get
to the truck without being shot,
你认为我们能在一百英里的空旷沙漠上跑得比他们快?
you think we can outrun them
across a hundred miles of empty desert?
如果那笔钱得不到批准
The money doesn't come through?
那我们别无选择
Maybe we don't have a choice.
他们会付的
It'll come through.
我们需要加速付款
We need to expedite the payment.
我们很清楚形势的严峻
We understand the seriousness
of the situation.
那我们赶紧付钱把他们弄回来
So let's pay the money and get them home.
不过,2500万可不容易
25 million's hardly back-of-
the-sofa money, though, is it?
等等,我没漏掉什么吧?
Hold on a minute. Am I missing something?
我们不打算付钱?
Are we not gonna pay?
当然付,我们对一线人员都设置了一个价格
Pay, and we place a price tag
on every agent in the field.
不过可能与以后本国受到袭击的损失一样多
Might as well bankroll
future attacks on home soil.
本国
"Home soil."
2009年 在贝克大街
Baker Street, 2009.
2013年 在利物浦
Liverpool, 2013.
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表