剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
你要走了吧
You get to leave.
要来一杯吗?
You want one?
不,不用
No. No, no, I'm-I'm okay.
我不得不佩服你
I got to hand it to you, though...
我们成功了
we got there.
尽管有些曲折
Took a few detours.
没错,我们成功了
Yeah, but we got there.
是啊
Yeah.
我们成功了
Yes, we did.
你还好吧?
You gonna be okay?
我还有很多活要干,这就是工作
I'll do what has to be done.
That's the job, right?
没错 这就是工作
That is the J-O-B.
克拉克和图美怎么办?
What about Clarke and Toumi?
我们达成了一个交易
I made a deal.
没理由不去履行
I see no reason not to keep it.
怎么了?
What?
如果他们继续追查怎么办?
What if they keep digging?
他们为什么要那样做?
Well, why would they?
艾依莎已经安全了
Aicha's safe.
邓巴也死了
Damba is gone.
他们在其中毫无利害关系
They got no skin in the game.
有架飞机正等着送你们去达喀尔
There's a plane waiting
to take you to Dakar.
再从那飞到布雷兹诺顿
And from there, to Brize Norton.
好了,如果你们识相点,把这些都抛诸脑后
Now, if you're smart,
you'll put all this behind you.
说不准
Who knows...
也许有一天 你会给我买♥♥杯热啤酒
maybe one day you'll buy me
a pint of warm beer.
把自己拾掇一下
Clean yourself up.
赎金到账了
你们自♥由♥了
你们干什么?
What are you doing?
我现在有钱了
I have money to spend now.
我需要一个会说英语的人
I need someone who can speak English.
武器交易时要用
- It's the language of arms deals.
别这样,哥们
- Oh, come on, man.
别这样,你们可以另外找人
Come on, you can find somebody else.
我们可没答应,让她走吧,哥们
That's not what we agreed to.
Just let her go, man.
我答应的是让你们走
The deal was I let you escape.
我做到了
I have.
但如果没有交通工具,你们也活不下来
But without transportation, you will die.
她算作你们的交通费
She is the price for your transportation.
不
No!
我们不能扔下她
We are not going without her!
我们不能扔下她
Okay, we are not going without her!
莱拉,过来,别这样
Leyla, come here. Come on, come on.
求你让她走吧
- Please let her go.
好了,上车吧
- Okay, get in the truck.
我不会扔下她
I am not leaving without her!
我们不能扔下她
We are not leaving with...
莱拉,赶紧上车
Leyla, get in the fucking truck!
不
- No!
莱拉,别这样
- Leyla, please.
艾依莎没事吧
- Is Aicha okay?
不
- No.
拜你们所赐,我们都倒霉了
None of us are okay, thanks to you.
你把我们都害惨了
You have fucked us all.
欢迎你们来到新阿富汗
Welcome to the new Afghanistan.
你们可以拍拍屁♥股♥一走了之
Only you get to fly out of here
你们造的孽却要我们来承受
and leave us to the mess
you have created.
我还是想知道一件事情
I just have to know one thing.
Were you in on it
你们有没有参与米勒和琼斯的勾当?
with Miller and Jones all along, huh?
你刚才说什么?
What did you say?
你们玩弄了我,我认了
Oh, you have played me, I get that.
我只是想弄明白
I just want to know for my own sanity.
阿曼达 琼斯?
- Amanda Jones?
真搞不懂,我还能对你们有什么期望
I don't know what I expected from you.
哈利
Harry.
她就在这
She's here.
她也有份参与
She's a fucking part of this.
她当然有份
Of course she is.
我们上飞机吧,哈利
Let's get on this plane, Harry.
来吧,哈利
Harry. Please.
听我的
Listen to me.
你应该置身事外
You crawl back under that rock.
我陪你一起 好吗?
I'm gonna crawl under there
with you, okay?
不管你想去哪里,先上飞机再说,哈利
Anywhere you want to go.
Just get on the plane, Harry.
哈利
Harry.
哈利
Harry!
哈利,你要干什么?
Harry, what are you doing?
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表