剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
We're too deep!
向上一米
One meter up!
艏潜水翼平面上升20度
Twenty degrees up on the stern planes.
保持平稳 穆勒
Stay calm, Müller.
保持平稳
Stay calm.
艇摇晃了
Boat has been oscillated.
她踮着脚尖跳舞 像个芭蕾舞演员
She's dancing on tiptoes, like a ballerina!
快 马蒂亚斯 一起干
Come on. Matthias, let's go.
稳住它
Secure it!
稳住
Secured!
- 稳住 - 稳住
- Secured! - Secured!
鱼雷是稳住了 但艇长不觉得
The torpedo is, but the CO isn't!
鱼雷准备装弹了 长官
Torpedo ready to reload, Sir.
3分58秒
3:58, gentlemen.
干得好 穆勒
Well done, Müller.
- 长官 - 你们都做得很好
- Sir. - You all did a good job.
他妈的 真辛苦
God damn it, that was hard work!
你不可妄称耶♥和♥华♥你神的名 混♥蛋♥
You should not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain! Asshole!
你欠我一箱啤酒
You owe me a crate of beer.
再把它放下
Take it down again.
水平浮出水面
Rig for surface.
长官
Sir?
洛里昂(潜艇部队总部)发来电文
Radio message from Lorient!
前往布鲁诺弗里茨71区域
Proceed to sector Bruno Fritz 71.
向潜艇总部报告我们的位置
Report our position to Submarine Command,
距离布鲁诺·弗里茨的58区域
Bruno Fritz 58.
是 长官
Aye, Sir.
到达战区所需时间多少
Time required until reaching the theater of operations?
全速12小时 长官
Twelve hours at full speed, Sir.
有足够的时间做更多的演练
Enough time for some more drills.
演习的目的是在压力下测试人员
The purpose of a drill is to test the men under pressure.
没有压力 就无需测试
Without pressure, there's no test.
但我认为...
But I think that...
你知道这样做的目的 大副
you know this, First Watch Officer.
对吗
Right?
先生们 我是艇长
Gentlemen, this is the Captain speaking.
我们正在拦截向西南方向行驶的盟军船队
We are going on intercept course to an Allied Convoy heading south-west.
没错
Yeah!
我重复一遍:我们正进入拦截航线
I repeat: We 're going on intercept course.
全速前进
Full speed ahead.
全速前进
Full speed ahead.
你来接手 大副
You'll take over, First Watch Officer.
好
Well.
也许他终究像他父亲
Maybe he's like his father after all.
他父亲是船长 不是残酷的监工
His father was a Captain, not a slave driver.
我们很快就会知道他是如何承受压力的
We'll find out soon enough how he is under pressure.
你在这里干嘛 埃米尔
What are you doing here, Emile?
问错了 她在监狱里干什么
Wrong question. What is she doing in prison?
谁
Who?
谁 杰奎琳
Who? Jacqueline.
有人向警♥察♥告发了
Somebody tipped the police off.
教堂...
The church...
只有我们知道...
only we knew about it...
那个U型潜艇人员...
the U-boat man...
和你
and you.
没有其他人
Nobody else.
他一定是说了
He must have talked.
弗兰克·斯特拉瑟
Frank Strasser?
他们肯定在她身上找到了吗♥啡♥
They certainly found the morphine on her.
你觉得呢 德国人要多久才能发现你
What do you think? How long will it take the Germans to find out about you?
她偷了它
She stole it.
- 不知道怎么回事 就这么简单 -我需要知道更多
- No idea, how. It's as simple as that. - I need more.
- 你的一切 - 不
- Everything you got. - No.
告诉门罗小姐一切都结束了
Tell Miss Monroe it's over.
不要再注射吗♥啡♥了
No more morphine.
现在离开我的办公室
And now get out of my office.
7号♥病房♥的病人 你得换衣服...
The patient in room 17, you have to change...
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
- 你是谁 - 我叫西蒙妮
- Who are you? - My name is Simone.
我是他姐姐
I'm his sister.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
娜塔丽
Nathalie.
你们两个在一起了
You two are together?
他没向我表白
He didn't tell me.
弗兰克在哪
Where is Frank?
出海了 他别无选择 命令
Gone to sea. He had no choice. Orders.
昨晚他让我去见一个女人 去做交易
Last night he sent me to meet a woman. To make an exchange.
我不明白为什么
I don't understand why.
请离开
Please, leave.
我想是关于吗♥啡♥的
I think it's about morphine.
- 弗兰克是瘾君子吗 - 离开 拜托
- Is Frank an addict? - Leave! Please!
你得帮帮我 我需要了解
You have to help me! I need to understand.
- 是的 拜托 - 你是新来的女孩吗
- Yes, please? - Are you the new girl?
- 弗兰克有危险 - 新来的女孩吗
- Frank is in danger. - New girl?
先生 您要点什么
What can I get you, mister?
- 你得帮我… - 到我房♥间来去吗
- You have to help me... - Will you join me in my room?
- 亲爱的 这是怎么回事 - 你的嘴唇很美
- Darling, what's going on here? - You've got great lips.
别碰我
Leave me alone!
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
- 跟我到房♥间去 - 她是我的
- Come with me to the room. - She's mine!
法国荡♥妇♥
French slut!
杜瓦尔先生吗
Monsieur Duval?
这个房♥子你喜欢吗
How do you like this house?
真的很完美 标准的法国风格
It's perfect. Standard French style.
比较粗犷 但是我觉得挺适合德国人住
It's rough, but I think it's suitable for German people.
你不是为这房♥子而来的吧
You're not here for this house, are you?
之前我们有了新进展
We have made new progress before
很高兴你这么说
I'm glad you said that.
您觉得他是自杀吗
Do you think he committed suicide?
他从3楼坠落 本来是可以好好活着的
He fell from the third floor. It could have been alive.
令人感到好笑的是身为一名医生
It's funny that as a doctor,
他居然没有利用自己职业上的优势去死
he didn't use his professional advantage to die.
不管怎么说 虽然过程比较惨烈
anyhow, although the process is more tragic.
但他还是拿到吗♥啡♥给了那个犯人
But he got the morphine and gave it to the prisoner.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
这瓶吗♥啡♥是从医院里偷来的
This bottle of morphine was stolen from the hospital.
莫顿先生负责医院的药柜
Mr. Morton is in charge of the medicine cabinet in the hospital.
真遗憾
What a pity!
本来我还想问他几个问题
Originally, I would like to ask him a few questions.
好吧 别人会告诉我答案的
Well, people will tell me the answer.
我只能得到这些
That's all I could get.
如果她招了怎么办
What if she talks?
其实 她总有一天会说的
She will talk at some point. Even her.
你可以离开 但是卢克 马克 克劳德和我...我们的家人都在这里
You can leave. But Luc, Marc, Claude and me... our families are here.
我不会离开的
I will not leave.
如果可以的话 我会立刻和她交换 你知道的 不是吗
I'll trade with her right away if I can. You know that, don't you?、
还是不开口
Still not talking.
告诉我们吗♥啡♥的事 一切就结束
Tell us about the morphine and it all stops.
你也不是瘾君子 没有针孔
You're not a drug addict either. No needle marks...
国际纵队吗(西班牙反法♥西♥斯♥的武装组织)
International Brigades?
我们拍照了吗
Did we take a picture?
我是说...之前
I mean... before?
是的
Yes.
把照片寄到巴黎
Send the photo to Paris.
他们应该查得到所有在西班牙内战后
They're supposed to check all records of female International Brigades
逃到法国的女性退伍军人记录
veterans who fled to France after the Spanish Civil War.
需要几天时间
It'll take a few days.
也许你能很快搞定
Maybe you can do it faster.
用刑 别让她睡觉
Torture. Don't let her sleep.
如果你叫出声 你就死定了
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表