剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
你不再是这艘U-艇的艇长了
you're not the captain of this U-boat anymore.
轮机长
Chief.
罗伯特
Robert.
你们都疯了吗
Have you all lost your minds?
你们都想被送上军事法庭吗
Do you all want to be court-martialed?
我知道你父亲 霍夫曼
I know your father, Hoffmann.
伟大的人
Great man.
是我们所有人的榜样
An example to us all.
不幸的是 你不像他
Unfortunately you're not like him.
你有机会击沉一艘美国船
You had the chance to sink an American ship.
- 但你宁愿消失 - 我的一个手下在船上
- But you preferred to disappear. - One of my men was on board.
- 他受伤了 - 于是你把他交给了美♥国♥佬♥
- He was injured. - And you handed him over to the Yanks.
自愿的
Voluntarily.
你怎么了 伙计
What's wrong with you, man?
- 你在和敌人交朋友吗 - 我执行命令
- Are you fraternizing with the enemy? - I follow orders.
你知道我们正在打仗吗
Are you aware of the fact that we are at war?
一场你被俘虏的战争 弗兰格尔
A war in which you've been a prisoner, Wrangel!
仅此而已
And nothing else.
现在我是U-612的艇长
And now I am the Captain of U-612.
席勒
Schiller,
带他回铺位去
take him back to his bunk.
霍夫曼先生
Mister Hoffmann.
别碰我
Don't you touch me.
克劳斯 拜托
Klaus, please.
回你的铺位
Go to your bunk.
会好起来的
Get better.
希望你很清楚这个事实
Hopefully you're very well aware of the fact
你必须在军事法庭面前证明自己的正当性
that you'll have to justify yourself in front of a court-martial.
- 首席舵手 - 是
- Chief Helmsman. - Aye.
重新计算
New calculation.
带我们去护送路线 我们会在天黑时攻击他们
Take us to the convoy route. We will attack them when it's dark.
美♥国♥佬♥还没意识到是谁打了他们就完蛋了
The Yanks are going to go down before they even realize what hit them.
是 艇长
Aye, Captain.
我不认为你是那种逆水行舟的人
Didn't see you as the type to go against the tide.
厨师告诉我海因茨的事
The cook told me about Hinz.
我不敢相信我为同性恋者辩护
I can't believe I defended the faggot.
对不起 同志
I'm sorry, comrade.
我很想回家
I would have loved to go home.
呃
Ugh.
这是我不好的一面
That's my bad side.
你暴露了
You're exposed?
是的...
这不会改变什么
我们的联络人已经在来的路上了
他们会派谁来
Who will they send?
更大级别的人
最好与国外有联♥系♥
但不管他们派谁来 他都会告诉他们
我们是认真的 我们不会停止
然后他们会给我们更多的武器和炸♥药♥
但是你们必须去会合点
那你呢
And what about you?
我另外有事
走吧
Let's go.
艇长
Captain?
你怎么认为 我们的机会有多大
What do you think? What are our chances?
在军事法庭
At court martial?
你现在在想这个
You're thinking about this now?
监狱 大副...最好的情况
Jail, First Watch Officer... best case.
什么
What?
不会有军事法庭审判
There won't be a court martial.
他是艇员中唯一的幸存者
A Captain who is the only survivor of his crew,
还有一个因为不服从命令而被解职的大副
and a First Watch Officer who got dismissed because of insubordination.
这个问题必须解决 对吗
That will have to be straightened out. Right?
没有什么比犹豫不决更糟糕的
There is nothing worse than indetermination.
但如果这是唯一的出路 那么就要果断行动
But to act determined when it's the only way out,
这需要勇气 坦斯特德
that requires courage. Tennstedt.
你有勇气吗 大副
Are you courageous, First Watch Officer?
是的 艇长
Yes, Captain.
很好
Good.
我们要把霍夫曼扔到海里
We're going to throw Hoffmann overboard.
他们都是单纯的水手
They are all simple sailors.
他们会照我说的做
They will do what I want them to do.
猎狗需要严厉的管教
Hunting dogs need a firm hand.
只有这样 他们才会忠诚
Only then they are devoted.
至死不渝
To the death.
先生
Sir?
我得请你跟我来
I have to ask you to follow me.
做事要有尊严 席勒
Act with honor, Schiller.
就像你朝那个可怜的混♥蛋♥脸上开枪那样
Like you did when you shot the poor bastard in the face?
还有你和那个臭犹太人喝啤酒的时候
Or when you were drinking beer with that stinking Jew?
闭嘴
Shut up.
- 他们想杀霍夫曼 - 什么
- They want to kill Hoffmann. - What?
是的 抛弃他
Yes, abandon him.
没人阻止吗
And nobody steps in?
- 没有 - 连埃伦伯格都没有
- No. - Not even Ehrenberg?
霍夫曼自己总是说 命令必须服从
Hoffmann himself always says that orders have to be followed.
你要怎样对付我们
What are you going to do to us?
就像他们对霍夫曼一样
The same as they'll do to Hoffmann.
我得带你们去集控室
I have to take you to the control room.
这是怎么回事
What's all this?
想象一下
Imagine
你已经回到了拉罗谢尔
you'd have returned to La Rochelle.
你的结局会是什么
What would have been your outcome?
一个死了
One dead.
一个受伤了 你就把他和美♥国♥佬♥留在了一起
One injured,whom you left with the Yanks,
还有一艘装满鱼雷的艇
and a boat full of torpedoes
因为你救了一个该死的犹太人
because you saved a shitty Jew.
你觉得邓尼茨为什么同意交换吗
Why do you think Dönitz agreed to do the exchange?
因为他想赢得战争
Because he wants to win the war.
你觉得我会让一艘新的
Do you think I'll let a new,
准备战斗的U艇和艇员逃离敌人吗
combat-ready U-boat and crew run from the enemy?
U-612现在的位置很好
U-612 is in an excellent position now,
就在护航路线上
right on the convoy routes
在我的指挥下
under my command.
你太可笑了 弗兰格尔
You're so ridiculous, Wrangel.
霍夫曼艇长
Captain Hoffmann,
作为艇上的最高长官我命令你
as the highest ranking officer on board I order you
离开u - 612
to leave U-612.
你会得到小艇和一些给养
You will get the dinghy and some provisions.
你们都知道命令
You all know the order.
你们不能让这种事发生
You can't let this happen.
这些人与此无关
The men have nothing to do with this.
我是最高级别的军官 决定权在我
I am the highest ranking officer. The decision rests with me.
另外两个人...
The two other men...
马斯和斯特拉瑟
Maas and Strasser.
将和你一起去
Will go with you.
为什么
Why?
不服从命令
Insubordination.
因为他们不服从你的命令吗 坦斯特德
Because they didn't obey your orders, Tennstedt?
我解职了你
I dismissed you.
马斯和斯特拉瑟不用听你的
Maas and Strasser don't have to obey you.
他们不能因为履行职责而受到惩罚 这是不对的
They can't be punished for fulfilling their duty. That's not right.
除非弗兰格尔艇长想让人
Unless Captain Wrangel wants men
拥护任何自称是艇长的人
following anyone claiming to be their captain.
忠诚 弗兰格尔 还有荣誉
Loyalty, Wrangel, and honor.
但这些话对你来说可能毫无意义
But these words probably mean nothing to you.
释放他们
Release them.
而你 霍夫曼 可以对他们讲话
And you, Hoffmann, can address the men.
我以水手的身份跟你们说话
I'm talking to you as men of the sea.
每天都有人面临死亡
Men facing death every single day.
我坚信
I'm convinced
只有服从命令才能成功
that only following orders will result in success.
你们现在所做的就是公开叛变
What you're doing now is open mutiny.
你们知道的
And you know it.
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表