剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
The French should be in fear of us!
我们在讨论对付敌人
We're talking about the enemy!
你忘了南特袭击后发生了什么
Have you forgotten what happened after the attack in Nantes?
在执行死刑之后 工人们罢♥工♥了
After the execution took place? The workers went on strike.
战时经济瘫痪了好几个星期
The war economy was paralyzed for weeks.
你怕了吗 因为几个工人
Are you afraid? Of a couple of workers?
这是一个观点问题 战争必须胜利
It's a question of perspective. The war has to be won.
我们承受不起罢♥工♥
We can afford neither a strike nor
也承受不起你手下所做之事 舒尔茨艇长
the actions of your men, Schulz., Captain Schulz.
她只是个法国妓♥女♥
She was just a French whore.
很迷人
Charming.
也许离开你的办公桌 到大西洋去一趟
Perhaps a little time away from your desk and out in the Atlantic
可能会改变你的观点
might change your perspective.
这些人是德国英雄
These men are German heroes!
不再是了 现在他们是罪犯
Not anymore. Now they are criminals.
够了
Enough!
我们有一百名人♥质♥的名单
We have a list with a hundred hostages.
但他们只有在再次发生暴♥力♥事件时才会被处决
But they will only be executed if there's going to be another incident
盖世太保希望能阻止这种事发生
which the Gestapo hopefully will prevent from happening.
这已经得到了战地指挥部的同意
This has been agreed with Field Command.
我命令你把这四个水手带进基地
I hereby order you to bring the four sailors in question into the base
在你的船修好之前他们会呆在那里
where they will stay until your vessel is repaired.
当一切准备就绪
When everything is finished and ready,
你就尽快启航 明白了吗
you'll sail as soon as possible. Is that clear?
- 是 - 解散
- Aye. - Dismissed!
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
鲍比·舒尔茨的人...
Bobby Schulz' men...
他们想找点乐子
they wanted to have fun.
那娜塔莉呢 酒吧女招待 她怎么了
And Nathalie? The barmaid? What happened to her?
她总觉得自己比别人强多了
She always thought she was so much better than anybody else.
如果她配合 什么事也不会发生
If she'd played along nothing would have happened.
但在码头发生的事之后
But to fight them and yell
还和他们打架并大喊大叫
after what happened at the quay.
她挨了一顿痛打 我们得关门一周
a thrashing. And we have to close up for a week.
她是格洛克办公室的电♥话♥接线员
行凶者必须在海军基地工作
只有那里的人才能进入码头
我们将审问所有在那里工作的法国人
我们会找出是谁干的...
他们都是你的了
两个女人都会有个盛大的葬礼
我想让人们知道人♥渣♥谋杀了两个法国女人
马克西米利安·路德维希·塔西洛·冯·哈伯
Maximilian Ludwig Tassilo von Haber!
你出身高贵
You're a highborn,
穆尔维克男孩
Mürwik boy.
我从穆尔维克退学了
I dropped out of Mürwik!
啊...
Ah...
现在你觉得你是我们的一员了吗
And now you think you're one of us or what?
你是个懦弱的混♥蛋♥
You're a cowardly bastard.
因为你不尊重任何东西…不尊重上帝 不尊重命运 什么都不尊重
Because you don't respect anything...not God, not fate, nothing!
但我知道你的命运
But I know your fate.
你逃不掉的
You can't run away from it!
- 这是给马提亚的 - 那是你的错
- That's for Matthias! - That was your fault!
闭嘴
Shut up!
托尔斯滕
Thorsten!
过来 杀手
Come here, killer.
告诉我们你站在哪一边
Show us whose side you're on.
揍他
Beat him.
他这种人根本不在乎我们这种人
People like him don't give a shit about people like us.
在这个前舱
Here in the forward room
我们有自己的法律
we have our own laws.
托尔斯滕 我以为我们是朋友
Thorsten, I thought we were friends.
嗨
我们什么时候到那里
我们明天就到目的地了
我也想回家
卫兵 你们解散
Guards, you're dismissed!
希望你们没染上淋病
Hopefully you didn't catch the clap.
快走
Go now!
走吧
Go!
我会确保
I'll make sure
- 你没事 - 她能撑过去吗
- you're fine. - Will she pull through?
安娜的父亲 我的弟弟 他会回来的
Anna's father, my brother, he'll return.
战地指挥部宣布
The Field Command Headquarters announces that
德国占领军现阶段不会
the German Occupying forces will not at this stage
行使报复权
exercise their right to retaliate.
我们希望
We expect
法国人♥民♥提供情报 以便逮捕
the French people to yield information to apprehend
袭击海军基地的人
those responsible for the bombing of the Naval Base.
所以突然之间德国人成了好人而我们成了坏人
他很聪明
谁
Who?
福斯特
盖世太保 他们的手段就是这样
他们从外部环境隔离、分化政♥治♥对手
把对手孤立起来后再打击
这也是我们尝试过的
That's what we tried as well.
是的 他比我们领先一步
这就是为什么我们要把这件事想成个人的原因
情绪化 愤怒的人会犯错 他想要报复
那么你不是吗
And you don't?
“为历史复仇...
比最勇猛之人的复仇更可怕"
托洛茨基
Trotsky
聪明
德国佬没作出回应
The Krauts aren't reacting.
没有搜捕...什么也没有
No arrests... nothing.
只有几个混♥蛋♥在街上
Just a couple more assholes on the streets.
那法国人呢
And what about the French?
他们也没作出回应
They don't react either.
你还期待什么 那些人都是懦夫
他们既懦弱又懒惰
他们宁愿从德国人那里赚钱
多亏了德国人他们才有工作
他们就这样自欺欺人 一次次地被愚弄
明显 得有人提醒他们整个国家
都被占领了 我们在打仗
像我们这样的少数人 在这样的地方...
炸♥弹♥只是个开始
现在怎么办
What now?
等待 直到风头过去
我们要尽可能多地招募人
招谁呢
有个人能帮忙
西蒙妮小姐
Miss Simone.
- -你要见我 - 我很担心你
- You asked to see me? - I've been worried about you.
我当时在医院
I was at the hospital.
花的时间比我想象的要长
It took a bit longer than I thought.
我要如何为您效劳
How can I be of service?
我们正在审问基地的工人 逐一地
We are interrogating the workers of the base. One by one.
暂时不会有人被枪毙 感谢上帝
No one will be shot for the time being. Thank God.
这并不容易 但战地指挥部最终同意了
It wasn't easy. But the Field Command Headquarters finally agreed.
我们说话这会儿已经公之于众了
It's being made public as we speak.
我需要你的帮助 西蒙妮
I need your help, Simone.
95名法国工人 95份审讯记录
95 French workers, 95 records of interrogation.
这是必须翻译的 因此
This has to be translated. Therefore
我想提个建议
I'd like to make a suggestion.
我们今晚边吃边谈好吗
Shall we talk about it over dinner tonight?
晚上7点怎么样
Let's say around 7 pm?
我会珍惜你的陪伴
I would value your company.
就晚上7点了
7 pm it is then.
我们得提防他不会感染
We really have to watch out that he won't get an infection.
你也病了
You're already sick, too.
我认识一个人 U-711引擎室的人
I knew a guy, engine room guy on U-711.
他的手被活塞卡住了
His hand got caught in the pistons.
手腕处被扯了下来
Ripped off clean at the wrist.
后来他得了坏疽
Then he caught gangrene.
- 整艘艇都散发着腐肉的气味 - 别告诉我细节
- The whole boat smelled of rotting meat. - Spare me the details please!
他能回家吗
Will he make it home?
我很想给你一个不同的答案 但是...
I'd love to give you a different answer, but...
告诉我
Tell me,
你好像知道很多德国潜艇的故事
you seem to know a lot of U-boat stories.
我一直在关注事态发展
Well, I keep my ear to the ground.
U-311吗
U-311?
你是说海因茨
You mean Hinz?
你跟吗
Are you in?
跟你
Raise you.
- 那比我的赌注还高 - 没错
- That's worth more than my stake. - True.
那又怎样
What about that?
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表