剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
我需要你弄到
海岸线的巡逻计划表
我要把他和他全家送进集中营 下一班火车
I'll send him and his whole family to a concentration camp. On the next train.
或者他可以回家 这取决于他
Or he can go home. It's up to him.
德国人...福斯特...我们得把所有东西都拿走
The Germans... Forster...we have to take everything.
他们就找不到任何证据
They can't find any evidence.
我们得把电动压缩机开起来
We've got to get the e-compressor started.
然后向上帝祈祷我们能压缩足够的空气 让舱体爆♥炸♥
And then pray to God that we'll compress enough air to blow the tanks.
我们中必须有一个人进去
One of us has to go in there.
他会死的
He'll die.
我们中必须有一个人去做 否则我们就无法浮出水面
One of us has to do it, or else we can't surface.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你得走了 我的女房♥东很快就要回家了
You've got to go. My landlady will come home soon.
- 她一直在上夜班 - 那又怎样
- She has been working night shift. - So what?
不能让她在这里碰到你
She can't find you here.
遗憾的是 这只是咖啡的替代品
Unfortunately, it's just coffee substitute.
谢谢
Thanks.
我去给你拿真正的咖啡
I'll get you real coffee.
我的女房♥东
My landlady,
她也在名单上
she's on the list, too.
我明白了
I see.
因为我们...
And as we...
因为我们现在是朋友 她和我
as we're friends now, her and I,
我想...
I thought...
你知道现在的情况 西蒙妮
You know the situation, Simone.
战地指挥部签了名的
Field Command Headquarters signed off on the names
我对此无能为力 即使我想
and I can't do anything about it. Even if I wanted to.
别担心
Don't worry.
一旦我们抓到门罗 名单上的人就安全了
Once we've caught Monroe, everyone on that list will be safe.
不会太久
It won't be long now.
西蒙妮
Simone,
我爱你
I love you.
哈根 我...
Hagen, I...
那房♥子 那房♥子
The house, this house that
对于我一个人来说 我买♥♥的太大了
I bought is way too big for me on my own.
好吧 我
All right, I,
我不想逼你
I don't want to push you.
我不想和一个容易得到的女人在一起
I wouldn't want to be with a woman who's easy to get.
我得走了
I've got to go.
- 是的 再见 - 待会儿见
- Yes. See you later. - See you later.
- 从海底出击 -
第一季 第七集
他怎么了
What happened to him?
暴燃
Flash fire.
试图焊接一个漏水的u型潜艇柴油箱
Tried to weld a leaky U-boat diesel tank.
什么事 杜瓦尔先生 我有工作要做
What is it, Mr. Duval? I've got work to do.
我们昨晚发现的 在一个抵抗组织的藏身处
We found that last night. In a Résistance hideout.
这是旧东西 过期了
It's old stuff. It's expired.
别误会我的意思
Don't get me wrong.
我想避免进一步的暴♥力♥
I'd like to avoid further violence.
我想你知道名单的事了吧
I assume you know about the list?
100名人♥质♥
100 hostages.
后果会很可怕
The consequences would be terrible.
拉罗谢尔的守护天使
The guardian angel of La Rochelle.
杜瓦尔先生 你闻到了吗
Do you smell this, Mr. Duval?
那是死亡的味道
That's the smell of death.
有人会死在这里 每一天 你知道为什么吗
People die in here. Every day. And you know why?
因为德国人正在和全世界开战
Because the Germans are at war with the whole world.
尽管如此 我们治疗他们 即使我们这里什么都缺
We treat them nevertheless,even if we're short of everything here,
尤其是吗♥啡♥
especially morphine.
所以我向你保证这东西不是这里的
That's why I assure you that this is not from here.
这就是你想问的 对吧
That's what you wanted to ask, right?
我只是在履行我的职责
I'm just fulfilling my duty.
是的
Yes.
我们都是 很遗憾
We all do. Unfortunately.
留着吧 给他 他需要它
Keep it and give it to him. He needs it.
刑监官 我们设法确认了另外两具尸体的身份
Criminal Inspector? We managed to identify the other two dead bodies.
其中一个是法国人 克劳德·马丁 在海军基地的码头工作
One of them is French. Claude Martin. Worked at the naval base docks.
我们在房♥子里发现了这个
We found this inside the house.
昨晚他们是从西边来的吗
Last night, they came from western direction?
是的
Yes.
那条路通向哪里
Where does that road go?
向前是海边
Along the coast.
深水炸♥弹♥损坏了副油箱
The depth charges damaged the saddle tanks.
燃料能用多久
How long will the fuel last?
顶多一天
For one day. Tops.
我们不能使用所有活塞 避免因空车而卡住
We can't use all of it to avoid piston seizure by running on empty.
电池怎么样
What about the batteries?
他们已经充满电了
They're fully charged.
我们应该商讨一下
We should talk.
我们就在这附近
We're somewhere around here.
但我们不知道确切位置
But we don't know the exact location.
不可能进行定位 太阳还没出来
No positioning is possible; the sun is not coming through.
接收机和发射机呢
What about the receivers and transmitters?
一堆废品
Pile of scrap.
没有合适的备件 我无法修理它
And I'm not able to repair it without the right spare parts.
我们有甚高频设备 但在这里没用
We have the VHF device but it's useless out here.
如果我们潜水呢
And if we dive?
我可以试着用水听器定位
I could try to locate with hydrophones.
也许我们会找到另一艘船
Maybe we'll find another ship.
祈祷那是我们的人
And pray that it's one of ours.
我们只能在这里碰到船队
We could only bump into convoys around here.
然后呢
And then what?
想要投降吗
Want to surrender?
我不想投降
I don't want to surrender.
或继续战斗
Or continue fighting.
我唯一想做的就是回家
The only thing I want is to get home.
哦 是的 这很重要
Oh yeah, that's very important.
他们会立刻拘留我们
They'll detain us immediately
然后把我们都带到军事法庭 我们所有人
and then put all of us in front of court-martial. All of us.
你打算告诉他们吗
Are you going to tell them?
什么
What?
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
除了我们 没人知道
Nobody knows, apart from us.
拉罗谢尔的人完全不知道
The guys in La Rochelle have no clue.
航海日志...
The logbook...
交换格林伍德之后就没写过任何东西
nothing has been written in it since Greenwood's exchange.
是的
Yes.
所以我们仍然可以把发生的事情写进去
So we can still write in it what happened.
但我们得先回家
But we have to get home first.
我们怎么做呢
And how do we do that?
没有燃料
Without fuel?
不知道
No idea.
我们必须先找到一艘德国船
We would have to find a German ship first.
潜水航行
Submerged running.
直到我们离护航路线足够远
Until we're far enough away from the convoy routes.
以3节的速度航行 我们能走多远
How far will we get with running on the batteries at 3 knots?
180英里
180 miles.
航向东南方
A course in south-eastern direction.
这样至少能让我们离法国海岸更近一点
That would get us at least a bit closer to the French coast.
设置新的航向1-3-5
Set new course one-three-five.
准备下潜
Rig ship for dive.
西蒙妮
Simone.
她在楼上吗
Is she upstairs?
不在 但...
No, but...
我知道她在哪里
I know where she is.
你把她藏起来了吗
Could you hide her?
城外吗
Outside of town?
在我的农场
At my farm.
但不是长久之计
But not forever.
她必须离开拉罗谢尔
She has to leave La Rochelle.
行吗 到处都是士兵
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表