剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
The neighbors already talk.
为什么我要冒险而你不呢
Why should I take risks and you don't?
再给我点时间
Give me more time.
我会找到解决办法的 拜托
I will find a solution, please.
两天
Two days.
看在孩子的份上
For the child's sake.
一天也不能多
Not one day more.
好吧
All right.
我来吧
May I?
请坐
Please, take a seat.
西蒙妮
Simone.
有些消息最好是从朋友口中得到
it's best to hear some news from a friend,
或者爱你的人
person who loves you.
也许这样会比较好接受
Maybe that softens the hard things.
U-612 失踪了
U-612 is missing.
霍夫曼的艇 弗兰克的艇
Hoffmann's boat. Frank's boat.
他们不得不参加战斗 四天前 从那以后
They had to engage in battle. Four days ago. Ever since
就没有联♥系♥过
there has been no contact.
我非常抱歉
I'm so very sorry.
抱歉 失陪一下
Will you excuse me please.
他们绑♥架♥了格洛克
They've kidnapped Gluck.
我得走了 我别无选择
I've got to go. I have no choice.
只要你愿意 我的司机随时会送你回家
My driver will take you home whenever you want.
我无法取代你弟弟 但我会永远在你身边
I can't replace your brother, but I'll always be there for you.
玛戈特
Margot.
你必须离开
You have to go.
什么
What?
你说“你必须离开”是什么意思
What do you mean by "You have to go"?
他们会逮捕一些人
They will round up people.
作人♥质♥
The hostages.
你在名单上
You're on the list.
什么
What?
听好了 这是一本假护照
Listen carefully. This is a false passport.
拿去吧
Take it.
如果你换个发型 你会看起来像她
If you change your hair you'll look like he.
会有用的 好吗
It'll work, all right?
你带上孩子 安娜
And you'll take the baby. Anna.
你带她一起走
You'll take her with you.
为什么
Why?
弗兰克已经死了
Frank is dead.
那你呢
What about you?
我不能离开
I can't leave.
我不能走
I can't go.
但你可以
But you can.
你可以
You can!
我们需要侦探的头目哈根·福斯特
我给你们48小时
如果我们得不到他 格洛克就会被处决
自♥由♥万岁 法兰西万岁
把你的人头挂在市政厅门口示众
他们字面上的意思
真是一场闹剧
为什么他没有得到更好的保护
因为门罗完蛋了 他们就像逃窜的老鼠
当你把它们推到角落时 它们会咬人
我要把镇上的每一块石头都翻出来
I want every single stone to be turned over in that town,
每扇门都要打开 每个地窖都要搜查
every door to be opened, every cellar to be searched.
你们都知道这种情况下的标准程序
You all know the standard procedure in such a case.
战地指挥官从巴黎接到了相应的命令
The Field Commander received the corresponding orders from Paris
在半小时前
half an hour ago.
所以 我们把人♥质♥抓起来
So, let's round up the hostages.
解散
Dismissed!
我们还需要50人来处理这事 他们都是格洛克的人
去把市长叫来 他会处理好的
然后回我办公室听取做下一步指示
听到没
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表