剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
No thanks.
那么 我们进展如何
So, how are we doing?
武器都被清点过了
Weapons are all accounted for.
锁好并固定武器箱
Lock and secure weapon box.
对
Aye!
最新的天气预报
Latest weather report?
今晚有大雾 但西北风强劲
Heavy mist coming in tonight, but stiff north-westerly winds.
我想明早就会放晴
I think it'll clear by morning.
所有的鱼雷检查完毕 长官
All torpedoes checked and loaded, Sir.
很高兴再次见到你
Good to see you again.
同样 约瑟夫
Likewise, Josef.
明天早上6点报到
Report for duty at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.
厨师给你准备了点东西
Ah, and the cook got something for you.
太好了
Great!
向上
Upwards!
发动机运转平稳 让我心情很好
Engines are running smoothly. Puts me in a good mood!
艇长来了吗
The Captain shown up yet?
他不必这么做
He doesn't have to.
准备艇是我的职责
It's my duty to prepare the boat.
什么 就一个吗 如果我想再做一次呢
What? Just the one? What if I want to do it again?
那别把它拿下来
Then don't take it off.
别丢了 你会用得着
Don't lose it. You're going to need it.
防止感染
Against infection.
我认识一个人 在U-491上当舵手 不幸的是已经死了
Knew a guy once, helmsman on U-491, unfortunately already dead.
他出航前一晚染上了某种病毒
He caught something the night before he sailed.
太痒了 他拿了我的奶酪刨丝器
Itching got so bad, he took my cheese-grater to it.
不 真的吗
No, really?
真实的故事
True story!
有件事你得知道 杀手 带着个处♥男♥身上艇是不吉利的
Something you need to know, killer. It's bad luck to take a virgin on board.
为了好运 你今晚得发泄了
You have to blow your load tonight, for good luck!
来吧 哥们
Come on lads.
让我们给艇洗礼吧
Let's christen the boat.
它们必须摔破 否则就倒霉
They've got to break. Or else it's bad luck.
- 准备测深 - 准备测深
- Prepare soundings! - Prepare soundings!
测深
Soundings!
测深 归零
Soundings! In zero!
走开 我来弄
Move! I'll do it.
天啊
Holy shit!
灭火器
Fire extinguisher!
我是来向你道歉的
I came to apologize to you.
也许我错了
Maybe I was wrong.
也许你不该写那份报告
Maybe you shouldn't have made a statement.
我承认后感觉好多了
I felt better once I admitted it.
我不是英雄
That I am not a hero.
如果艇沉没了...
If the boat had been sunk...
没人会知道 对吧
nobody would know, right?
没人知道是谁的错
No one would know whose fault it was.
如果那艘艇沉没了...
If that boat had gone down...
那我就是英雄了
then I'd have died a hero.
你会来吗
Will you come?
明天早上
Tomorrow morning?
当然
Of course.
有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do for you?
那是我妈妈的地址
That's my mother's address.
你能给她写信吗...
Could you write to her...
说我像个男人一样走了
that I took it like a man?
它必须重新装配
It'll have to be rebuilt from scratch.
我需要新零件 至少需要24小时
I need new parts for this. It'll take at least 24 hours.
你今晚就做
You'll do it tonight.
长官 这是不...
Sir, that's impo...
给穆勒一份你所需零件的清单
Give Müller a list of your requirements.
他还会取回你的私人物品
He will also retrieve your personal effects.
我的物品吗
My effects?
你被分配到U-612的无线电室进行这次战斗巡航
You are being assigned to the radio room of U-612 for this war cruise.
立即生效
With immediate effect.
请允许我问 长官
With permission, Sir,
没有其他人可以去吗
isn't there anybody else who could go?
无线电中士被严重烧伤住院了
The assigned Petty Officer Radio is in the hospital with severe burns.
你的命令是替换他
Your orders are to replace him.
或者我应该因为你拒绝服从命令而逮捕你
Or should I have you arrested for refusal to serve?
不 不
No! No.
很好
Good.
告诉他你宿舍的位置
Tell him the location of your dormitory.
这艘艇明天准时启航
This boat will sail tomorrow on time.
你和一台功能正常的无线电收发报机一起
With you and a functioning radio.
长官 如果我可以要求的话
Sir, if I might request.
可以让我姐姐把我的物品带来吗
Would it be possible that my sister would bring my effects?
她今天刚到
She just arrived today.
她为格洛克上校工作
She works for Captain Gluck.
如果她有助我工作的话...
It would help me with the work if she...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
无线电报务员不能离开这艘艇
The radio operator is not to leave the boat.
有个女人会送来物品
A woman will bring his effects.
但是...
But...
别跟我说那些迷信的废话
Don't give me that superstitious nonsense.
只要确保她不干扰他的工作
Just make sure that she doesn't distract him from his work.
祝你晚上愉快
Have a nice evening.
你也是
And you.
斯特拉瑟小姐
Miss Strasser.
我还没自我介绍
I haven't really introduced myself.
刑事检察官福斯特
Criminal Inspector Forster.
晚上好
Good evening.
嗯...
Well...
你第一天上班就走到最后
Your first day and you're the last to leave.
难怪你在巴黎的上司看到你离开会很难过
No wonder your supervisor in Paris was so sorry to see you leave.
哦 那你一定很仔细地看过我的档案了
Oh. You must have read my file very carefully then.
我看了所有的文件 坏习惯
I read all files. Bad habit.
我告诉格洛克 如果你浪费在平凡的工作上 那是种犯罪
I told Gluck that it would be a crime if you were wasted on mundane work.
啊 非常感谢你
Ah. Thank you so much.
就当我在道歉吧
Well, consider it my attempt at an apology.
为了什么
For what?
让你觉得我在质疑你对德国的忠诚
For making you think that I would question your loyalty towards Germany.
也许我如此忠诚是因为我在阿尔萨斯长大
Maybe my loyalty is so big because I grew up in Alsace
因为我只能从远处欣赏德国
and because I could only admire Germany from a distance.
作为一个德国人 我在法国总感觉自己像个陌生人
As a German I always felt like a stranger in France.
你在这里不会有这种感觉的
You won't feel like this here.
斯特拉瑟小姐吗
Miss Strasser?
- 很抱歉 - 是吗
- I apologize. - Yes?
是关于你弟弟的
It's about your brother.
是吗
Yes?
这就是发射鱼雷的感觉吗
So that's what it feels like to fire a torpedo?
就像是在操屄♥♥吗
Feels like fucking?
没错
That's right.
至少在那之后
At least afterwards.
你个混♥蛋♥ 把它插♥进♥她体内
You son of a bitch! Stick it inside her!
已经插了
Already have!
他来了 来吧 杀手 干♥她♥
There he is! Come on, killer. Get her!
你的鸡♥巴♥知道该去哪
Your dick knows where to go!
我也想要一根
I want one too.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用找了
Keep the change.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是从拉罗谢尔(法国西部城市)来的吗
You are from La Rochelle?
是的
Yes.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
纳塔莉
Nathalie.
好名字…适合你
Pretty name... suits you.
给我的战友来杯啤酒
A beer for my comrade.
战友
Comrade.
就这样 团队精神
That's what it's all about. Team spirit.
你在楼上吗
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表