剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
You've been upstairs?
为了钱吗
For money?
不是我的风格
Not really my style.
你是同性恋还是什么
You're a faggot or what?
不是 为什么
No. Why?
你说法语 你不喜欢操屄♥♥…
You speak French, you don't like to fuck...
你被阉♥割♥了吗
Are you castrated?
嘿 你为什么选这个
Hey, why did you pick this one?
哎哟 我宁愿有个妓♥女♥在床上也不愿有个女孩在远处
Ouch. I'd rather have a hooker in bed than a girl somewhere far away.
干杯
Cheers.
你还跟吗
Are you still in?
给我看看
Show me.
打得不错
Nice game.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 出老千
You fucking asshole. Cheating bastard!
叫警♥察♥
Call the police!
叫警♥察♥
Call the police!
“我对你儿子的去世表示最深切的哀悼…”
"My deepest condolences on the passing of your son..."
进来
Come in!
艇长 U-612已经准备好出发
Captain, U-612 is ready for scheduled departure.
有什么问题吗
Any problems?
没有
None.
一艘漂亮的艇
A splendid boat.
我想知道你是否愿意加入我们
I had wondered whether you'd like to join some of the men.
在这些场合是惯例
As is customary on these occasions.
我们不必成为风俗习惯的奴隶
We needn't be a slave to custom.
其他舰长认为 让自己露面有利于鼓舞士气
Other Captains have felt it benefits morale to make oneself visible.
我敢肯定男人们更愿意一个人喝酒嫖♥娼♥
I'm sure the men would prefer to do their drinking and whoring alone.
你不会吗 但我们可以一起喝一杯
Wouldn't you? But we can have a drink together,
大副
First Watch Officer.
白兰地吗
Cognac?
谢谢
Thank you.
U型潜艇艇长手册
HANDBOOK FOR U-BOAT CAPTAINS
别告诉任何人 我还没读完
Don't tell anyone, but I haven't finished reading it.
我只是想弄明白第15段
I was just trying to make sense of paragraph 15.
“在一次攻击中 可能会发展成无望的局面
"During an attack, situations may develop which appear to be hopeless.
除非艇长对自己不屈不挠
Only if the Captain, unrelenting towards himself,
克服这种感觉 他就会成功”
conquers this feeling, will he succeed."
正文的关键部分
A key part of the text.
如果艇长真的认为情况是无望的...
If the Captain really believes that a situation is hopeless...
他应该拿手下的生命冒险吗
should he risk the lives of his men?
绝望不是事实...
Hopelessness is not a fact...
而是一种需要克服的精神状态
but a state of mind to be overcome.
关键因素是“对自己不屈不挠”
The key element is "unrelenting towards himself".
你父亲怎么样
How is your father?
我希望他健康
I hope he's well.
他在继续战斗
He's soldiering on.
我年轻时第一次读他的书
I first read his book as a young man.
这是我整个职业生涯的灵感来源
It's been an inspiration throughout my career.
你在部队服役多久了
How long have you been in the forces?
从37年开始
Since '37.
我没有你的经历
I don't have your experience.
但你在指挥
But you're in command.
艇是你的
The boat is yours.
晚安 长官
Good night, Sir.
弗兰克
Frank?
西蒙妮
Simone?
弗兰克
Frank?
他们说你明天要出海了
They say you're sailing tomorrow.
是真的吗
Is that true?
跟我来
Come with me.
先伸腿
Legs first.
我带来了你的唱片
I brought your records.
唱片 谢谢
The records. Thanks.
我以为你会想念他们
I thought you'd miss them.
我完蛋了
I am screwed.
我得走了 否则 我将被送上军事法庭
I have to go. If not, I'll be court-martialed.
我需要你帮我做件事 今晚
There's something I need you to do for me. Tonight.
佩内尔街42号♥
Rue Pernelle 42.
在奥弗雷迪街的拐角处
At the corner to Rue Aufredi.
教堂后面
Behind the church.
晚上10点前 一个女人会出现 把这个给她
Shortly before 10:00 p.m. a woman will show up. Give her this.
里面有个信封
There's an envelope in there.
作为回报 我从她那里得到了一些东西
I get something from her in return.
把它送到我这个地址的私人公♥寓♥
Take it to my private apartment at this address.
不要穿制♥服♥去那里 只穿便装
Don't go there in uniform. Only in civvies.
这是违法的吗
Is it something illegal?
告诉我这没什么违法的
Tell me that it's nothing illegal!
这关乎我的性命
It's about my life
关乎我所有的一切
about everything I have.
如果我可以 我自己会做...
I'd do it myself if I...
上帝 怎么了
Christ! What's up?
长官
Sir!
电台中士弗兰克·斯特拉瑟 我姐姐西蒙妮·斯特拉瑟
Petty Officer Radio Frank Strasser. My sister Simone Strasser.
你知道在艇上不能有女人吗 斯特拉瑟中士
You know that women have no place on board, Petty Officer Strasser?
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
我只是把我弟弟的物品送来
I just came to bring my brothers effects.
我接到通知就被派来了
I've been assigned at short notice.
为了修理和战斗巡航
For repairs and the war cruise.
无线电室着火了
There was a fire in the radio room.
着火了
A fire?
是的 今天下午
Yes, this afternoon.
西蒙妮 艇长说得对
Simone. The Captain is right.
女人来这里会倒霉的
It's bad luck for a woman to be here.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
先伸腿
Legs first.
你能解决这个问题吗
Can you fix this?
我想可以
I think so.
好吧 明天见
Well then, see you tomorrow.
他说你在出老千
He said you were cheating.
我一个字都听不懂
I don't understand a word.
- 把他带走 - 长官
- Take him away. - Sir.
你是法国人 我是德国人 我明天要出海了
You're French, me German. I sail tomorrow.
我有消息...
I got information...
对警♥察♥有好处
good for police.
什么
What?
抱歉
Sorry.
你有机会拿到...
Do you have access to...
咖啡...糖…还有香烟吗
coffee... sugar... or cigarettes?
没有
No.
船载无线电机电路图
CIRCUIT DIAGRAM OF THE ON-BOARD RADIO-SET
不可能
Impossible.
我不是在请求原谅
I'm not asking for a pardon.
我要求你暂缓执行死刑的
I'm asking you to suspend the death penalty.
你为什么不在庭审中说出来
Why didn't you speak up during the trial?
机会并没有出现
The opportunity didn't arise.
但我觉得我有责任
But I feel responsible.
这样做是对的
And rightly so.
这个人明天就会被枪毙 因为你的证词判了他有罪
This man will be shot tomorrow because your statement condemned him.
作为一名军官 现在是上尉
As an officer and now a Captain,
你必须开始承担起责任
you have to start living with that responsibility.
这是德国海军赋予你的权力
That is the power invested in you by the German Navy.
那我怎么用权力去救他
And what about my power to help him?
去救同伴的命
To save the life of a fellow crewman?
霍夫曼 你为什么要这样质疑自己 为什么是现在
Hoffmann! Why would you question yourself in this way? Why now?
因为现在我要指挥一队人
Because now I'm expected to command a crew
他们可能认为我升职的唯一原因是因为…
who probably think the only reason I've got promoted, is because...
因为什么
Because?
因为我是他的儿子
Because I'm his son.
因为我要实现他的神话 而不是因为我是谁
Because I'm supposed to live up to his myth. And not because of who I am.
如果我不是大家期望的那样呢
What if I'm not the person everyone expects me to be?
霍夫曼 德国需要你成为他 正是因为你是这样的人
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表