[Arne] Oh, shut up, bitch.
[door closes]
抱歉,我们要打烊了
I'm very sorry, but we're closing now.
可以明天来吃吃我们的中午特餐
We open again tomorrow with our lunch offer.
晚安
Good night.
[woman groaning in pain]
胡达妈妈
[in Mandarin] Mor Hulda!
Mor Hulda!
[woman continues groaning]
吃吧吃吧,饭来了,多吃点
Eat up, dinner is served. Have more.
[pigs grunting]
妳怎麽还在这?
[in English] Why are you still here?
有人需要妳的帮忙
Someone needs you.
在外面
Out front.
[pigs grunting]
[pigs sniffing, grunting]
[woman groaning in pain]
妳表现得很好,小孩快出来了
[Mother Hulda, in Mandarin] The baby will be out soon.
[woman breathing heavily]
再坚持一会,马上就好了,坚持住
[Mother Hulda, in Mandarin] Hang in there, the baby will be out soon. Hang in there.
[woman breathing heavily]
快给我剪刀和毛巾
[in English] Bring me towels, tissues, scissors, string. Now!
用点劲,宝宝马上就出来了
[in Mandarin] Push harder! The baby is coming, it's coming.
宝宝出来了,用劲,使劲,出来了
Push. Push harder.
The baby is out! It's here!
宝宝出来了
-宝宝还好吧 -好
[woman] Is the baby all right? -[Mother Hulda] Yes.
-是男孩还女孩? -女孩,漂亮的女孩,跟妈妈一样
[woman] Is it a boy or a girl?
[Mother Hulda] A girl! A pretty girl. Just like her mum.
她肯定会过得比我好,我想看她一眼
I… I want to take a look at her.
[woman] She'll surely have a better life than me.
我想看她一眼
I want to see her.
为什麽没听到她在哭?
Why can't I hear her crying?
她的声音呢?她怎麽没有哭啊?
Why isn't she making any noise? Why isn't she crying?
她没关係,她没事吧? 妳给我看看一下
Is she… Is she okay?
Is she all right? Let me see her.
宝宝没有呼吸了
The baby is not breathing.
-不可能,妳跟我开玩笑 -躺下
That's impossible! You must be joking! -Lie down. You need to lie down!
-妳一定是开玩笑的,我不要躺下 -妳快躺下去
[woman] Let me see my baby! She's got to be okay.
妳让我看她一下,她肯定没事的
Let me see her, she's got to be breathing.
-妳给我看一下,她不可能没呼吸 -躺好
Lie down!
妳让我看看我宝贝
[woman] Let me see!
妳让我抱她一下,先别拿走
Let me hold her! Don't take her away first!
-让我抱她一下 -马上把她送到医院,不然她就死了
Let me hold her! Let me see her! She's got to be breathing! Give me back my baby!
-她肯定会有呼吸的 -躺下
Give me back my baby! Don't leave!
让我看一下,妳把宝宝还给我 妳不能把她带走
No, I want my baby! Give her back to me!
妳在流血,胎盘还没有出来
[Mother Hulda] You are bleeding. The placenta hasn't come out yet.
-躺下,妳先躺下 -不要,我要我的宝宝
[woman] I'm sure she's breathing! -Lie down first! Lie down!
[woman crying] Let me see her! She's got to be breathing, I'm sure of it!
我们要马上把她送到医院去
[hopeful music plays] -[blows]
[Mother Hulda and woman speaking indistinctly]
她肯定会有呼吸的
[baby cries]
[hopeful music continues]
[lighter clicks]
妳是谁?
[in English] Who are you?
问这干嘛?
Why is that?
好奇而已
[Mother Hulda] Just curious.
妳有名字吗?
Do you have a name?
蜜尤
Miu.
蜜尤
Miu.
我叫江
My name is Jang.
但大家都叫我胡达妈妈
But people call me Mor Hulda.
妳从哪裡来?
Where do you come from?
说来话长
That's a long story.
[cutlery clattering]
我需要地方睡觉
I need a place to sleep.
好
Okay.
我只有一个问题
I just have one question.
妳不是…
You are not a…
鬼吧?
[in Mandarin] guì?
那是什麽?
[in English] What's that?
就是鬼魂
A spirit.
[miaows] -[laughs]
试试十号♥房♥
Let's try number ten.
[keys jingling]
我住11号♥房♥
I'm in number 11.
很不错吧?
It's a decent room.
看到这幅美丽的画没有?
Look at that pretty painting up there.
晚安
Good night.
[door closes]
[suspenseful music plays]
我七岁时
When I was seven years old,
被外星人绑♥架♥
I was kidnapped by aliens.
30秒后,一切都会被火吞噬
In 30 seconds, everything will burn.
[music intensifies]
[screaming]
[thrilling orchestral music plays]
[screaming in anger]