"Tonight, we're gonna party like it's 1999."
你来上班的时候这麽说的
You said that when you came to work.
才没有
I never said that.
不是你打电♥话♥的吗?
不是
Didn't you make the call?
-[scoffs] No, I didn't. -Oh.
我平常不会这样
It's not something I usually do.
那是你自己的事,我可不要
[Jonas] That's… That's up to you. Er, it's not for me.
先付钱
Payment first.
当然要先付钱了,钱在你那裡
You say payment first, that's totally fair.
Er, you have it?
Erm…
什麽?
Have what?
你刚才领钱了,不是吗?
You took the money out.
对
Oh, yeah.
So… [laughs]
钱在这,是他的主意
There you have it. His… His idea.
See? [chuckles]
对
Yeah.
是他想买♥♥的,我看看
He wanted to.
So, then, let's see.
多少钱?
How much do we have here?
给妳三千,不必数了
That's 3,000. No need to count it. It's 3,000.
这个给我,谢谢
And that is for me.
Thanks very much.
等一下
You know, can you… can you just stay
等我们确定货没问题再走
until we've seen exactly what we've got here?
你可以打开吗?
Can you, er, can you open this?
Er, I'd rather not.
我刚剪完指甲,不想碰
I just, er, I cut my nails.
剪完指甲?
Cut your nails?
对,我刚剪完指甲,太短了
Yeah, I cut my nails. They're too, erm, too short.
我打不开
Oh.
How do you open this?
靠
史丹,搞屁啊
-Oh, fuck! -Sten, bloody hell.
哇 Wow!
Ah! Ah! Whoa! Ah!
天啊,药效直冲老二
Oh, my God! It goes straight to your penis.
妳去哪了?
Where have you been?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
酷,手♥机♥在妳那裡?
Cool.
You got the phone?
钥匙?
Keys?
蜜尤,干得好 继续保持就会很有前途
Good job, Miu.
If you keep it up, you'll go far.
我入行时也跟妳一样
I started out just like you. [scoffs]
现在换我指派工作给别人
Now, I'm the one giving out jobs.
不久我就会到中心工作 然后继续往上爬
Soon, I'll be at Central.
And before you know it, even further up.
我可不打算永远溷街头
I'm not planning on doing street jobs forever.
我总是跳脱框架思考
You know, I'm always thinking like, creatively, you know?
有一天妳会说:“那是他吗?
God. [chuckles]
One day you'll say, "Is that really him?"
那是我入行时带我的丹尼吗?”
"Danny, the guy who showed me the ropes?"
妳看我爬得多快
You'll think, "That guy was there."
会大吃一惊
"And now he's up there."
懂吗?我很有远见
You get me?
Vision. [chuckles]
我们会爬到最高点的 继续加油,干得好
We'll get to the top.
Keep it up.
Good job. [exhales]
尼可拉斯的身体再也回不去了
[Michael] Nicklas' body will never be the same.
跟战争受害者的身体一样残缺 太惨了
It's as disfigured as a war victim's. It's horrible.
最糟糕的是,他的老二不见了 被猪吃掉了
But worst of all, his penis.It's gone. Eaten by pigs.
我们想尽各种方法
We've looked at every option.He can't be operated on.
他会需要义肢
He'll need a prosthetic.
但他无法生育了,这是我们最在意的事情
But he can't reproduce.Which is what's most important.
他有冷冻精♥子♥吗?
Has Nicklas ever frozen his sperm?
不知道,那是他妈妈在管的
I'm not sure about that.
That's his mother's business.
但我会问她的
But I will ask now that you mention it.
这年头的人在重新定义生命的真谛
We live in a time
when people are redefining the very essence of life.
人类推动的这场生理革命 蕴藏着无限种可能
This human-driven biological revolution has unimaginable possibilities.
大家都想重新定义自己
Everyone dreams of redefining themselves.
所以我才会找上你们
That's why I reached out to you.
正因如此,我想帮尼可拉斯做个义肢
It's from that perspective
that I want to create a prosthetic for Nicklas.
若可以重建老二 何不顺便改良一番?
If we can recreate the penis,
why not make it better?
让它更硬、更大、更有力
Harder, stronger, bigger.
更有权威、更创新
More powerful.
More fantastical.
这是非常具体的设计桉
It is a very concrete design project.
非常大胆
Mmm-hmm. Very, very radical.
你在过去的企划桉当中 非常执着于老二
you've been very preoccupied by the… the cock.
And in our own projects,
-真的吗? -对
You think so? -Yeah.
你也曾经多次提到
You've mentioned several times
你很想和自己的老二对话
a… conversation with your penis.
that you would like to have
才没有
I've never said that.
你有
[Sten] Yes, you have.
我没有
I have not.
算了吧
Well, let's just leave it. Doesn't matter.
我只是觉得这刚好切题
I just thought it was interesting in this context.
你常跟别人说 我会和自己的老二对话吗?
Er, do you often tell people that I want to talk with my penis?
这没什麽好丢脸的
It's nothing to be ashamed of.
听起来很有创意
Sounds creative to me.
可以请你们三个闭上眼睛吗?
Can all of you please close your eyes?
-现在? -对,请闭上眼睛
[Jonas] Right now? -Now. Close your eyes.
想像自己正在创造最大的一个物体
Visualise yourselves
recreating the largest object.
集中身体的能量,让能量流向下♥体♥
Focus the energy inside.
Let it sink down to you know where.
然后告诉我…
And then tell me…
你们看见什麽?你们能创造什麽?
What do you see? What can you create?
我们可以为尼可拉斯
We can recreate
以及全世界,创造一个圣物
a holy object for Nicklas.
Indeed, the world.
这会是一场终极复甦
It's the ultimate resurrection.