Hello?
妳可以跟我们一起坐
You can come sit with us.
我妈妈有回电吗?
Did my mama call back?
但他们揍了斯文
[Miu] But they beat up Sven.
谁揍的?
Who?
安德烈
[Miu] André.
安德烈?
[chuckles] André?
妳果真会带来好运
Then you brought us luck, after all. [chuckles softly]
我妈妈在我七岁时就把我卖♥♥掉
My mum sold me.
I was seven.
我以为我来这裡是要当模特儿
I thought I'd work here as a model.
但我一跨越丹麦边境 他们就拿走我的护照
But when I crossed the Danish border, they took my passport. Everything.
跟我说,我从此亏欠他们
They said from then on, I was in debt.
只有来这裡替安德烈工作才能还债
And that I could only pay it off if I worked here for André.
不然他们就会杀了我全家
Otherwise, they would kill my family.
妳有没有想过要逃走?
Have you ever thought about running away?
没有
No.
我谁也不认识,也没有任何证件
I don't know anyone, and I don't have papers.
听说有人可以帮我们伪造证件
I heard about someone who could… Who could help us with the papers.
她专门帮我们这种人
She helps people like you and me.
妳尝试找过她吗?
Have you tried looking for her?
没有,妳疯了吗?
[Cimona] No. Are you crazy?
我不能为了谣言冒生命危险
I cannot risk my life over some rumour.
我得走了
I have to go.
[sighing]
[eerie music playing]
[Rosella] …uh, and I bled today.
…我今天出血了
不知道是不是她的关係 我今天出血了
I don't know if it has anything to do with her, but I was bleeding.
我不知道该怎麽做,该拿她怎麽办?
I don't know what to do. What should I do with her?
我在节目上看到 有人像中世纪一样煮人肉
I watched a TV show where they cooked someone,
like in the Middle Ages or something.
他们把人放在桶子裡,煮到…
And they were in barrels and they, uh, they were cooked
until, uh, how do you say…
要怎麽说?
煮到脑子被煮熟
直到他们死掉为止
Well, the brain's stewed, you know, until they, uh, died, you know.
我担心的是我越来越邪恶了 我从来不是邪恶的人
What concerns me is that, you know,
now I will become… I'll become evil, you know?
你很了解我,我不是恶人
And you know me. I've never been evil.
I'm scared I'll go crazy, you know?
我怕我快疯了
为什麽是眼睛?
Why the eyes?
那有什麽关联?
Why does that matter?
起来
Wake up. Hey! [claps]
妳还是搬到楼下跟其他女生住吧
It's better for you to move downstairs with the other girls.
为什麽?
Why?
[footsteps approaching]
[women chattering indistinctly]
既然妳不会製造奇蹟 希望妳至少会吹♥萧♥
[in Serbian] I hope you're better at sucking cock than working miracles.
[laughs]
蜜尤,过来,我帮妳
[Mima, in English] Miu, come here. I'm gonna help you.
妳需要的东西都在这裡
You have everything you need here.
Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh-uh.
等等,妳要去哪裡?
Where do you think you're going?
妳需要药膏擦嘴巴和阴♥道♥
You'll need cream for fungus in your mouth and pussy
还有治膀胱炎 痔疮和衣原体感染的药
and pills for cystitis, haemorrhoids and chlamydia.
最重要的是利多卡因
And most important, lidocaine.
利多卡因可以麻痺妳的鲍鲍
Lidocaine is amnesia for your pussy.
-好了,够了… -住嘴
Come on, that's enough. -[Mima] Hey, shut it!
小心我揍扁妳
I'll kick the shit out of you, you get me?
妳有什麽资格说我?
Who the fuck are you to talk to me?
死拉拉,还有妳
Goddamn lesbian! And you!
妳是来带给我快乐的吗?
Didn't you come here to bring us luck?
来啊,蜜尤,让我快乐
Come on, then, Miu. Make me happy. Come on. Come on, Miu.
[all women, in Serbian] Come on, Miu, make me happy!
我也要,让我快乐
快点,蜜尤,让我快乐
[in Serbian] Come on, Miu. -[in English] Make me happy.
[women speaking indistinctly in Serbian]
我们一起逃走吧
[in English] Let's just get out of here.
我没有衣服
I don't have any clothes.
[drawer opening]
谢谢
Thanks.
那妳的家人怎麽办?
What about your family?
反正我也见不到他们了
I'll never see them anyway.
什麽时候?
[Miu] When, then?
我今晚会想办法逃出妓院
I'm going to try to get out of the brothel.
Tonight.
要在哪裡碰面?
[Miu] Where shall we meet?
大马路走到底有一间休息站
There is a lay-by at the end of the main road.
妳在那裡等我
I'll wait for you there.
好
Okay.
答应我妳会来?
[whispering] You promise you will come?
我答应妳
[Miu whispering] I promise.
[hopeful music plays]
[imperceptible]
[hopeful music continues]
[imperceptible]
[pigs squealing]
[squealing continues]
[roars]