And a home.
但妳是幸运币
But you're a lucky charm.
现在不是了
Not any more.
幸运币哪有说不是就不是的?
Well,
how does one stop being a lucky charm?
黑帮分子哪有说不是就不是的?
How does one stop being a gangster?
好吧,我可以帮妳找份工作
Okay.
I can find you a job.
但我这裡没地方让妳住
But I don't have the space to let you come and live here.
我没有其他地方可去
I don't have anywhere else to go.
而且这是你欠我的
And you owe me.
什麽样的工作?
What kind of job?
非法
Unofficial.
高报酬
Good pay.
好
Okay.
蜜尤,波利森、比亚克,我的朋友
Miu. Polixen, Bjarke.
My friends. Now yours.
那他呢?他叫什麽名字?
What's… What's his name?
What about him?
我叫…
My name's-- -[snaps finger]
我怎麽跟你说的?
What did I say about that?
会说丹麦语吗?
You speak Danish?
说个几句
Say something.
他们少说话比较好 但说个几句也不错
You shouldn't talk too much, but a few words would be great.
幸会,我叫蜜尤
Nice to meet you.
I'm Miu.
没问题,我们可以帮蜜尤找份工作
We'll find something for her. No worries.
很好,太好了,再见
Super. Perfect. Perfect.
See you.
再见
[exclaims]
妳负责销♥售♥
[Polixen] You'll be in sales.
We'll get someone to train you up.
我们会找个人来教妳
谁要教她?
Who'd you think?
丹尼
Danny, I reckon.
好主意,他很聪明
Hmm. Good idea. He keeps things tight.
轮夜班要睡饱再来
For night shifts, rest up and come in fresh,
就跟其他工作场所一样
just like any other workplace.
各位,这是蜜尤,互相认识一下
Some of the boys.
This is Miu.
这支手♥机♥随时带在身上,响了就要接
Always keep this phone on you. And always answer it.
要形影不离,不得商量,懂吗?
It's your best friend, and you don't question it, okay?
只要做好工作,我们就会满意 妳也会领到薪水
As long as you keep going, we're good. You get paid.
怎麽领薪水?
How do I get paid?
问丹尼
[Polixen] Talk to Danny.
我保证薪水一定比政♥府♥给的多
But I promise that you'll get more than you would from the government.
-我有漏掉什麽吗? -应该没有
Did I forget anything?
No, don't think so.
手♥机♥带在身上,丹尼会联络妳
Just keep hold of the burner. Danny will make contact.
还有一件事,蜜尤 妳要是背叛我们,就得付出代价
One more thing, Miu.
If you fuck with us, there'll be consequences.
米罗斯拉夫也帮不了妳 我们铁定会找妳算帐
Miroslav won't be able to help you. We'll come for you no matter what.
喂?
Hello?
蜜尤
妳好吗?
[in Cantonese] How are you?
别忘了妳跟我老闆有约
Remember, you have an appointment with my boss.
我还没筹到钱
[in English] I don't have the money yet.
真遗憾
[in Cantonese] Sorry to hear that.
不过妳还是得见我老闆
But I don't think you can put off meeting my boss.
我明白
[in English] I know.
时间所剩不多
[in Cantonese] Time's running out.
怎样?妳是蜜尤吗?
[in English] What's up?
You Miu?
对
[Miu] Yeah.
我是丹尼
I'm Danny.
有顾客上门,我就会给妳钥匙
When you get a customer, I'll give you the key.
妳下来这裡
You come here,
包包裡需要什麽就拿,之后再放回去
take what you need from the bag, then put it back,
然后去找顾客,懂吗?
go to the customer.
Okay?
记住,包包不能带走,懂吗?
And remember, never take the bag with you.
Okay?
上去吧,去找萝贝卡
Now, go up. Find Rebecca.
找到她,就跟她说妳是丹尼的女人
When you find Rebecca, tell her your Danny's girl.
-包包裡有什麽? -包包裡?
What's in the bag?
[unzips bag]
In the bag?
听说妳是新来的 但妳没干过这行吗?
They said you're new to the street,
but you're completely new to the business, too.
没有
Yeah.
妳搞上了波利森?
Did you fuck Polixen?
没有
No.
抱歉,不该问这蠢问题 那妳学习速度快吗?
Sorry. Dumb question.
Another question. You a fast learner?
那就好
[zips bag]
Good.
莫莉、古♥柯♥硷、K他命、阿普唑仑
Molly, Coke, Ketamine, Xanax.
Okay?
这是莫莉,要拿给萝贝卡
What you've got is Molly.
That's Rebecca's.
懂吗?
Got it? -Hmm.
交易完就回来找我
When you're done, come back to me.
要去哪裡?
Where? -Shawarma place.
沙威玛店
-我们会在那裡等下一个顾客 -好
That's where we wait for the next one.
Okay.
等等
Hey.
也许妳早就知道了 但记得先拿到钱再交货
Maybe I don't need to say it,
but remember, always money first.
丹尼的女人来了
Danny's girl at the door. Are you Danny's girl at the door? Money first.
妳是怎麽认识比亚克和波利森的?
[Danny] So, how do you know Bjarke and Polixen, then?
我们有同一个律师
[Miu] We have the same lawyer.
米罗斯拉夫?
Miroslav?
太扯了,他妈的传奇人物
[chuckles] That's sick.
Sick, man. He's a fucking ledge.
铁石心肠,不跟人开玩笑
Legit.
No bullshit.
我愿意为那种人吃子弹
Sick.
I'd take a fucking bullet for him, you know.
我才不管其他人怎麽看巴尔干人
I don't care what people say about the Balkan people, you know?
我只看一个人的内在,瞭吗?
I look at the human being, you get me?
米罗斯拉夫他妈是我的兄弟
And Miroslav? He's my fucking bro.
懂吗?
You get me?
我去办点事,马上回来
I have to do something. Be right back.
手♥机♥拿着,确保一切没事,等等见
[sighs] You keep the phone.
Keep everything cool.
See you in a bit.
对了,别忘了这些
And obviously, these. Here you go.
-Thank you. -God bless you.
怎麽了吗?
You okay?
[Bjorn] Thought…
思绪万千,停不下来
Thought ants down there. Thought ants.
妳也有同样的困扰吗?
Same thoughts haunting you?
快要失去自我了
[Bjorn] It's the dissolving of the self.
我感觉不到自己,感觉不到
I can't… I can't… -Just, just slow down.
够了
I can't feel myself.
我感觉不到自己
I can't feel myself.
够了,妳跟我在一起 我是妳朋友丹尼
[Danny] Stop it.You're here with me now.Your friend, Danny.
妳的身体需要食物和水,好吗?
Your body needs food and water. Okay?
我不想要
I don't want any.
告诉我妳看见什麽
Tell me what you see.
还有…
Also… Also…
鹰嘴豆球
Falafel? Falafel.
鹰嘴豆球配…大蒜酱
Falafel with…
with garlic sauce.
不加番茄
No tomatoes!
当然了,没错
Never tomatoes. -[laughs]
不加番茄
[laughs] No tomatoes. -You know it.
-嗨 -嗨
Hi.
嗨
[Miu] Hi.
Hi.
我是丹尼的女人
I'm Danny's girl at the door.
妳负责送货?
[Sten] Right.So, you're the one… the one who's come to, er,deliver our stuff?
好
Okay.
我不玩了
Erm, I'm not in on this.
-你不玩了? -我不玩了
You're not in? -I'm out.
但你刚才明明说
[Sten] But earlier you said,
“我们今晚要狂欢一场”