[thrilling music plays]
喂?
Hello?
我是丹尼
[Danny] It's Danny.
到大厅来找我
Meet me in the foyer.
现在?
Now?
蜜尤,战火被点燃了
The city is burning, Miu.
我需要妳的帮忙
I need your help.
好,我马上过去
Okay.I'm coming.
坐下
Sit down.
不要看任何人,谁也不行
Don't look at anyone.Hey. No one.
蜜尤,战争开打了
There's a war, Miu.
一场帮派之战
A gang war.
好
Okay.
今后,妳必须跟着我
It's very important that from now on,you just stick with me.
而且要全神贯注
And you focus, focus, focus.
要全心投入
You have to be all in, Miu.
局面剑拔弩张,战争一触即发
The heat's on. The whole city is burning.
妳必须清楚自己站在哪一边
You have to know whose side you're on.
若妳跟我们不同阵线
If I find out you're not on our side…
那麽
You need to know,
妳就完蛋了
you're gone.
妳大概认为我们是朋友,确实如此
You probably think we're friends.And we are.
但事到如今
But when it gets like this,
我们不会手下留情
there's no mercy.
容不下狡猾之徒
We have no time for snakes.
所以妳最好仔细听
So it's important that you listen.
我在听
I'm listening.
很好,走吧
Good. Let's go.
去哪裡?
Where to?
We're picking something up, Miu. This is a fucking war. Come on.
在那裡,在这裡等
I'll be over there.
Wait here.
丹尼,怎样?还好吗?
What's up, Danny? Keeping it cool?
一向都好
Always.
开战了
There's a war on.
我们早就预见了
We saw it coming.
但情势发展总是出乎所料
But things never play out the way you think.
丹尼,你想让全世界都知道 你是溷帮派的吗?
Danny, you want to write "gangster" on your back?
什麽意思?
What do you mean? -Your jacket.
不能穿这种夹克,脱掉
You can't wear that. Take it off.
太引人注目了
Draws too much attention.
给你看个东西
I've got something to show you.
我们知道自己的身分和立场
We know who we are, we know what we stand for,
我们也愿意奋战到底
and we know how far we'll go.
就是要有这种态度
That's how you keep cool, okay?
懂吗?
懂
Yeah.
这裡有八公斤
Eight bricks.
能搞定吗?必须藏起来
Think you can handle it? It's got to be hidden.
交给我,没问题的
Yeah. Okay. I can do that.
拿走吧
Take the bag.
-我再传地址给你 -好
I'll send the address, okay?
我带了帮手来
I've also got my foot soldier with me.
确保她身上有傢伙
Make sure she's strapped, yeah?
好的
不许出差错
-Sure. -No mistakes.
我们要去哪?
[Miu] Where are we going?
我们要帮妳弄一把枪
We're getting you one of these.
你杀过人吗?
Have you ever killed someone?
杀人?当然有
Killed someone?
Of course I have.
妳以为这是我第一次?
Do you think this is my first war?
我可是杀人不眨眼
Fucking ice cold when it comes to this shit.
老子才不管,草菅人命
I don't give a fuck.
I don't see people as people. They're ants.
那些人跟蚂蚁一样,该杀就杀
If they have to die, I'll kill their fucking families.
他们的家人也不例外
谁也别想惹我们
No one fucks with us, you hear?
来吧
Come on.
老兄,说不上来,我怕得失魂落魄
Brother, I don't know. Fear eating me alive, and nerves…
杜桑,我年纪太大了
Dusan, I am too old for that.
各位,晚安
[in English] Good evening, gentlemen. -Oh.
用不着拔枪
There's no need for guns. We've just come to talk to Miroslav.
我们是来找米罗斯拉夫的
杜桑
Dusan, hey.
欢迎欢迎,有何贵干?
You're very welcome.
What's on your mind?
又死了一个
Huh?
We lost another.
-又死了一个? -我们的人
Another? -Soldier.
他妈的帮派之战?
A fucking gang war, huh?
丹尼可是我们的得力手下
[Polixen] He was one of our best. Danny.
他啊?
Him?
忠诚的丹尼
Good Danny?
但我们有更大的问题
But we got a bigger problem.
丹尼原本跟那女的一起,你那个女的
Danny was with that girl.
Your fucking girl. Miu.
现在她带着八公斤的古♥柯♥硷跑了
And now she's gone with eight kilos of coke.
我们的古♥柯♥硷
Our coke!
你上次何时见到她?
When did you last see her?
昨天,她睡在这裡
Only yesterday. She slept here.
要是她为敌人效力呢?
What if she's not on our side?
朋友们,别激动
Hey, friends, take it easy.
情况很棘手,但你们别紧张
I know the situation is stressful, but stay calm.
你得为她负责
This is on you.
没问题
No problem, huh?
还有什麽需要我们帮忙的吗?
Ah, is there anything else we can do for you?
没了,但我们明天会回来
Not yet, but you can count on us coming back in the morning.
好,明天见
Yes.
See you tomorrow.
也许你之前说得对
And, uh,
you were right.
也许我们不应该
Maybe it wasn't the best idea
收留女生
to use the girl.
下次要想清楚一点
We'll have a think for next time, yeah?
明白
I understand it was, uh…
蜜尤的事交给我处理
I mean, I'll take care of it. Okay?
This Miu business.
当初是你替她担♥保♥ 现在出包你要负责
You vouched for her. So you better fix it.
没错
Yeah. You're right.
限你一天把古♥柯♥硷找回来
[Polixen] Listen to me. We need our coke.
You've got one day.
不然你和蜜尤就等着看
Or there'll be consequences, for you and Miu!
别再耍我们了,是你带她来的
No more bullshit. You're the one who brought her to us.
事情会顺利解决的
You're right. You're right.
It will be okay.
在这场战争中,万事小心为上
We have got to be careful in this war.
很遗憾你失去了手下丹尼
And condolences for him. -Yeah, he was.
-Real good kid, huh? Poor Danny. Good kid.
整座城市都在燃烧,看到没?
The whole fucking city's in flames.
Don't you see?
若你以为这是巧合
If you think this is all just coincidence,
那你早就没救了
then you are already half dead, for fuck's sake.
你还看不出来吗?这是她一手策划的
Don't you understand?
This is all down to her.
这是她设的局
It's all part of her plan!
故意溷淆视听,潜进我的生活
To confuse me, to sneak into my life.
-就是这样 -米罗斯拉夫,老朋友…
That's it.
[Dusan] Miroslav, my dear friend.
真希望我能让你稍微冷静下来
I really wish I could calm you down just a bit.
何必?
Why should I calm down?
她住在这裡肯定不会有好结果
It's not good. It's not good that she lives here.
事有蹊跷
There is something behind it.
她来这裡做什麽?
She came here, to do what?
施巫术吧
巫术毁了我的一生,让我衰运连连
Witchcraft, probably. Witchcraft.
To ruin my life, to bring bad luck.
别小题大作,我听不下去了
Please, don't overreact. I can't listen to you like this.
你是怎麽搞的?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
别忘了我们经历过多少风雨
Remember all the things you and me have been through in life.
面临过多少挑战
所有的高低起伏
All our challenges, our struggles.