Our victories, my friend.
说得也是,但是…
But…
That's all well and good.
是谁一看到她出现就拔腿而跑?
Who ran off when she appeared, huh?
我从没见过你那样跑掉,从来没有
I've never seen you run away when someone enters the room. Never.
也是,你说得对
That is true. You're right.
这就是我的意思 但解决之道非你所想
That's what I'm saying.
This won't go the way you think it will.
老方法不管用
不能靠常规管道解决,这次不行
Routine, routine won't work. We can't solve it with routine.
It's not that kind of problem.
你说得对
You're right.
我能感受到你的恐惧
I feel your fear.
小心点
Be careful, my friend.
她只要伸出手指
指向你
She just needs to point a finger at you,
你就没戏唱了,死定了
and you are done.
Dead.
她很想见到母亲
She's looking forward to seeing her mother.
我跟她说,只要睡着 时间就会过得更快
I told her time moves faster if she sleeps.
很可爱吧?
Isn't that sweet?
我等妳等了七天七夜
I've waited seven long days to see you.
我很期待完成交易
I've looked forward to concluding our business.
这袋子好重,裡面装的是什麽?
That's a heavy bag.
What's inside?
古♥柯♥硷
Cocaine.
妳把魔鬼之物带给我?
You bring me the devil's work?
妳凭什麽认为我会想要这鬼东西?
What makes you think I want that shit?
这一袋值的钱比你要求的还要多
There's more money in that bag than we agreed on.
我们得谈新的条件
Now we have to make a new deal.
我有个新差事要给妳 若妳想带走爱伊的话
I have a new job if you want me to free Ai for you.
妳得替我杀一个人
You have to kill a man for me.
死的人还不够多吗?
Don't you think enough people are dying?
不,还不够多
No.
There's not enough dying.
况且,若妳希望爱伊能回家见母亲
And if you want Ai to go home to her mother,
就别问这麽多问题
don't ask so many questions.
我还愿意跟妳谈已经很不错了
And be happy that we are still negotiating.
就是他
That's him.
在明天清晨杀了他
Kill him at dawn tomorrow.
拿去,用这个
[in Cantonese] Be good. Use this.
不用,谢了
[Miu, in English] No thanks.
真的吗?那妳打算怎麽杀他?
[in Cantonese] Take it. Otherwise, how will you kill him?
事情要好好办
Listen, you must get this done.
我有自己的方法
[in English] I have my own methods.
[Rakel] You're sad.
你很哀伤
Have you been sad for long?
是的
[Nicklas] No.
Not for long.
你为了何事所困?
[Rakel] What's haunting you?
我想要报仇
[Nicklas] I want revenge.
吾兄,我懂你的感受
[Rakel] I know that feeling,
dear brother.
你需要我吗?
Do you need me?
需要
[Nicklas] Yes.
即使你的灵魂来自两个世界
[Rakel] Even though you're a soul
from two worlds,
实体世界和精神世界
the physical and the spiritual,
你没有我的力量
you don't have my powers.
因为你只有一半是人类
Because now you're only half human.
她毁了我
[Nicklas] She destroyed me.
她毁了我的躯体,还纠缠着我的心智
She destroyed my human body.
And she is haunting my mind.
妳能帮我吗?
Can you help me?
我无所不能,而且还能再做一次
[Rakel] I can do anything.
I can do it again.
时间已到
The time has come.
接下来就交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
要怎麽让妳死而复生?
[Nicklas] How do I revive you?
可以用母亲的…血
[Rakel] I need Mother's blood.
You must kill her if you wish to revive me.
母亲的血?
[Nicklas] Mum's blood?
母亲的血
[Rakel] Mum's blood.
蜜尤
Hey, Miu.
我一直在等妳 如同父亲等待女儿归来那样
Look, I waited up like a father for his daughter.
比亚克和波利森来过这裡
Bjarke and Polixen were here.
They want to know where is the bag with the coke.
他们想知道那袋古♥柯♥硷在哪裡
东西在哪裡?
Where is the bag?
不见了
It's gone.
最好是
Yeah, yeah, yeah. [laughs]
不见了
It's gone.
不可能凭空消失,那可是很多古♥柯♥硷
Miu, it can't be gone. It's a hell of a lot of coke.
我拿去做其他用途
I had to use it for something.
蜜尤
Miu.
蜜尤,是妳拿走的吗?
Miu!
Did you take it?
臭婊♥子♥,妳拿走了吗?
Did you use it, bitch?
蜜尤,他妈的
Oh, Miu, Miu, fuck!
妳知道妳给我惹出什麽麻烦吗?
Do you know what you are doing to me? Huh? Do you know what you're doing to me?
你对我做了什麽?
[Miu] What did you do to me?
妳为什麽回来?
Why did you come back?
因为我需要工作和地方住
Because I needed a job.
And a place to stay.
胡扯
That's a lie.
妳是来报仇的
You're here because you want revenge.
我想了结一切
Miu, I want to make amends.
Once and for all.
告诉我,有可能吗?
Tell me, is it possible?
要怎麽做?
How do you think that can happen?
喂…
Hey, hey. Hey.
等等
Ah.
[breathes heavily] Stop now.
Yeah?
妳干嘛那样看我?
Why… Why are you looking at me like that, huh? Huh?
我只是看着你而已
I'm just looking at you.
我为过去感到懊悔
Miu, I regret what happened.
从我眼神中看不出来吗?
Can't you see it in my eyes? Huh?
但我心中充满悔恨
But my heart is full of regret.
我很后悔
很害怕
[sobbing]
拜託不要对我下咒
[sobbing] Please don't put a curse on me.
我对一切感到后悔 我对所有一切…
I regret everything.
I regret everything.
都感到后悔
[breathes shakily]
求求妳,别诅咒我
[crying] I'm begging you. Don't curse me.
不要诅咒我,拜託妳
Don't cast a curse on me, Miu!
I'm begging you.
拜託
I'm begging you. [crying]
我为一切感到抱歉
I'm sorry for everything I did.
对不起,我求求妳
I'm sorry. I'm begging you.
我不会诅咒你
I won't put a curse on you.
谢谢
Thank you.
Thank you.
我由衷感谢妳,谢谢
With all my heart, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你对我的过去记得多少?
What do you remember about my past?
妳的过去…
Your past.
不多
Not a lot.
Not a lot.
几乎不记得
Almost nothing.
我记得把妳送过来
Huh, I remember…
Yeah, while I was transporting you,
是他们吩咐的
they asked me to…
我忘了
It's gone.
我记性不好
I can't remember a thing.
你撒谎
You're lying.
把你知道的都告诉我
Tell me what you know.
妳突然出现
[Miroslav] You appeared suddenly.
妳当时只是个孩子
You were a kid.1
鸟儿在妳身边围绕,等着妳死去
Birds were circling you, waiting for you to die,
好吃掉妳
so they could eat you.
但妳没死
But you didn't die.
妳的肌肤白如雪
Your skin was white as snow.
身体冰冷,不像人类一样温热